Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Sponsors Of Boko Haram: Yusuf’s Family Or Northern Politicians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sponsors Of Boko Haram: Yusuf’s Family Or Northern Politicians? (617 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / REVEALED!!!....Top Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Northern Leaders Are Sponsors Of Boko Haram - Former Wife Of Borno Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsors Of Boko Haram: Yusuf’s Family Or Northern Politicians? by egift(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2011
With the development last week on OBJ's visit to the Yusuf’s family over his killing in July 2009 and the bombing in some parts of the country, one is poised to ask who exactly is behind the bombs.

Is it the aggrieved family or some of the top Northern Politicians (as the current government will want us to hate their opponents)?
Re: Sponsors Of Boko Haram: Yusuf’s Family Or Northern Politicians? by egift(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2011
And I keep wondering how powerful the family members are to be commanding this much respect. If it was me, the FG will make me disappear without a trace and none of you will be bothered with the details.

Do anyone know the personalities in this family?
Re: Sponsors Of Boko Haram: Yusuf’s Family Or Northern Politicians? by Abagworo(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2011
I don't know why it is hard for people to believe that Religion is a brain wash and when brain washed you act according to the rules of the religion.If RCCG is killed by the Nigerian government alongside thousands of their believers and they decide to wage war on Nigeria,I doubt if they actually need any politician to sponsor them.In a nutshell people are ready to give their life savings and even pay the ultimate price because of religious brain wash.

(1) (Reply)

Bad British Woman / The Most Wanted gods In Nigeria / Will Boko Haram Close Down Eagle Square On Remembrance Day: Jan 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.