Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos (1188 Views)

An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex / Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta / We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by adecz: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shots fired❗️❗️😁😁😁

Truth is, while the Igbo hustles day
and night growing and multiplying hid
business ( both legal but mainly illegal), the Yoruba man is doing owambe every
weekend, where he sprays all the money
that he made during the week 😁😁😁

On the female Yoruba side, they save
money mainly to purchase any trending
Asó ebi for the latest owambé.

Na owambé finish Yoruba..

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by maivd: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:
Forget about politics, an average yoruba man feels threatened by the success of an average Igbo man.

What just happened in Lagos state was the manifestation of deep-seated hatred and jealousy.

The success of an igbo man is a threat to an average Yoruba man.

A Yoruba friend told me that more than 70% companies he dropped job application in Lagos are owned by Igbo people. I perceive the jealous in his voice.

But it is not the fault of an igbo man, they are good at
Multiplying anything they touch.

From what Yoruba people keep saying “don’t let them steal our land” “they’ll build businesses everywhere” “they’ll takeover with their businesses”, you can see the deep rooted inferiority complex and jealousy they have for the igbos. Who is stopping you from doing your own business?

All this rant because you have been clinically beaten and true masters of the game have shown superiority. Money and power wins elections and from the results so far it shows that you and your lots lack adequate money and power to win elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Ceenaija(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
They cannot compete on a level playing ground,that is the reason why they employ thugs and Agberos to win by fire by force.
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Saintsquare(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
The painment is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by LILTJAY: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Self consolation ..

Same way Indians are jealous of you..

Bunch of pigs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by ariesbull: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:
Forget about politics, an average yoruba man feels threatened by the success of an average Igbo man.

What just happened in Lagos state was the manifestation of deep-seated hatred and jealousy.

The success of an igbo man is a threat to an average Yoruba man.

A Yoruba friend told me that more than 70% companies he dropped job application in Lagos are owned by Igbo people. I perceive the jealous in his voice.

But it is not the fault of an igbo man, they are good at
Multiplying anything they touch.

From what Yoruba people keep saying “don’t let them steal our land” “they’ll build businesses everywhere” “they’ll takeover with their businesses”, you can see the deep rooted inferiority complex and jealousy they have for the igbos. Who is stopping you from doing your own business?

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by ariesbull: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
LILTJAY:
Self consolation ..

Same way Indians are jealous of you..

Bunch of pigs grin
did you see the tweet
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by LILTJAY: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
ariesbull:
did you see the tweet
animal i don't understand you
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by ariesbull: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
LILTJAY:
animal i don't understand you
ewu...look the tweet
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by LILTJAY: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
ariesbull:
ewu...look the tweet
goat what tweet
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by dominic17: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
I will see how their winning make your life better than others
SHIVA001:

I don hear, sanwo Olu is winning, tinubu is winning Lagos state is winning, yorubas is winning
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by SHIVA001: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
dominic17:
I will see how their winning make your life better than others
I don't think you are Seeing it stop lying. Bitterness has blindfolded your Eyes.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Drug Crimes:USA May Designate Nigeria As State Sponsor Of Narcotics / Igbo No Longer Wanted In Nigeria, We Must Leave – IPOB / There Are Many Thieves In The Country, This Is What We Are Trying To Fight -Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.