Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) (504 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
I just can not and will not be quiet about this topic again!

What do you think about the fight for animal rights ad safety, should animals be delt with conscience and consideration?

What do you think about plants, should more trees be planted and indiscriminate cutting of it be controlled?

What then do you think about vegetarians, are they right about their believes that animal consumption and product uses should be stopped?

These are hot topics in the Western world today, so much so that people are punished for going against laws which are set up for the checkmating of some of the practices. You can go to jail for "abusing an animal no matter the size. Many people organize protests against meat consumption and dairy products use.

But it is these same people, these same society that are championing the act of intentionally killing a baby right from inside the womb. They say, "my body my choice!" and, "a foetus is just a clumb of cells". But is it? Is the first stages of the development of a human being, the most impressive living thing in the universe, just "some inconvenience"? Then who isn't just a clumb of cells, plants and animals alike?

Is that how we have cheapened human life while trees and insects and other animals are elevated to high heavens? There are many ways now in our time to stop one's self from getting pregnant, so many a ways nobody can claim to know them all. And majority are very cheap too. Why should a sane person have sex knowing fully well about the number one consequence of the act but still get down. One week later, two weeks later and even months later you say you want out? Is this how cheap and easy it is?

We are in a funny time in human existence that some people live off of "fighting for animal rights and life" and even plant life. Who is fighting for the unborn? Look at the outcry and very large protests against the anti-abortion law in the US some Months ago! Look at the international attention to it! Just to be allowed "the choice to take a life at will!"

And I tell you any of those same people believe animal and plant life is important and should be fought for. That is nothing but selfishness to self alone and an act of extreme virtue signalling.

When this question is asked, "who's ever taken a life?", all women who have had abortions together with those who aided it should do well to stand up. And if the names of serial killers are mentioned all those who have done it more than once should put down their names too! Cause humans are humans right from the womb, they're not stones!

Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by BlackAdam65: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Look at the bright side the more white babies that are aborted the more their population keep reducing and thanks to the fact that alot of whites are now embracing homosexualism and they have a shorter life span maybe by the year 2130 there will be no more pale skin people on this earth that will be a dream come true for us lets just hope that they keep doing what they are doing
Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
Look at the bright side the more white babies that are aborted the more their population keep reducing and thanks to the fact that alot of whites are now embracing homosexualism and they have a shorter life span maybe by the year 2130 there will be no more pale skin people on this earth that will be a dream come true for us lets just hope that they keep doing what they are doing

grin My guy!! Funny on. But the highest cases of abortions is actually among African Americans on average. And in Nigeria here many people do it in secret like it's nothing.

Yesterday I was out and saw a small girl sitting with a guy, she was sobbing quietly and the guy was trying to console. Call me judgemental but I have a feeling about what was being discussed between them.

Many girls now have multiple abortions even before the age of twenty. I personally know one like that with atleast three under her belt, same as one who confessed it here on Nairaland.
Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by NothingDoMe: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
You don't know those people. Once population starts dropping they'll start testing tubing babies on a massive scale.

1 Like

Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by BlackAdam65: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

grin My guy!! Funny on. But the highest cases of abortions is actually among African Americans on average. And in Nigeria here many people do it in secret like it's nothing.

Yesterday I was out and saw a small girl sitting with a guy, she was sobbing quietly and the guy was trying to console. Call me judgemental but I have a feeling about what was being discussed between them.

Many girls now have multiple abortions even before the age of twenty. I personally know one like that with atleast three under her belt, same as one who confessed it here on Nairaland.
im not trying to be funny wont you like to live in a world where white people dont exist and what you said about abortion amongs blacks i must admit its really sad and we need to discourage kids in our race from doing it no parent should encourage their child to commit abortion
Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
im not trying to be funny wont you like to live in a world where white people dont exist and what you said about abortion amongs blacks i must admit its really sad and we need to discourage kids in our race from doing it no parent should encourage their child to commit abortion

No I will not like it any more than I will not like the black race to not exist. Every life is important especially human life irrespective of race or tribe.

If I wish for one race to no more exist today then how long before I start wishing same on a black tribe? Soon I will also wish a person or even brother shouldn't exist, then I myself become what I hate and preach against.
Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by LogicalDon: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Abeg dey put graphic pics for all these things now undecided
Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
LogicalDon:
Abeg dey put graphic pics for all these things now undecided

When the average woman sees this she will be disgusted, but they should see it and know it is life in there and not stones or dry wood.

You see those two aborted babies there together? The first one is a female and the second a male, take a good look you'll see.
Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by BlackAdam65: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

No I will not like it any more than I will not like the black race to not exist. Every life is important especially human life irrespective of race or tribe.

If I wish for one race to no more exist today then how long before I start wishing same on a black tribe? Soon I will also wish a person or even brother shouldn't exist, then I myself become what I hate and preach against.
it seem you dont know white people are not real human being they are infidels they are half beast they are the bane of our existance God never created them they are lab creation a doom to humanity there is nothing wrong in wishing for their extinction
Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
it seem you dont know white people are not real human being they are infidels they are half beast they are the bane of our existance God never created them they are lab creation a doom to humanity there is nothing wrong in wishing for their extinction

You are on your own on this one my guy.
Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by BlackAdam65: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You are on your own on this one my guy.
you have to understand if these people continue to exist the whole continent will remain in poverty its better that we get rid of these ungodly abominations and take back our continent
Re: Making A Case Against Abortions (Graphic Pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
you have to understand if these people continue to exist the whole continent will remain in poverty its better that we get rid of these ungodly abominations and take back our continent

How do you know you are not talking to one right now?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News BOOM / Expansion Of Rivers State Abattoir Will Create More Jobs - Wike / Troublemakers: Why Do Nigerian Leaders Love Committing Crimes In USA and UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.