Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

What's The Best Country To Migrate for investors - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Country To Migrate for investors (1772 Views)

Top 10 Countries To Migrate – For IT Professionals / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Country To Migrate for investors by ojdollars(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2011
I have an very close business partner who is thinking of Migrating to another country. With the intention to start is own business there, he is not migrating because he wants to work and make money, nah, he is already comfortable, but he wants to migrate, because he wants to go away for a while from his wife who has almost fraustrated him to death. Any useful advice would be highly appreciated.
Re: What's The Best Country To Migrate for investors by biolabee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2011
can he migrte to another state, or FCT
Re: What's The Best Country To Migrate for investors by ojdollars(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2011
@biolabee , Nah, he said he wants to relocate outta the country for a very long time. I support him though, but I really don't know where to suggest to him. I already had some suggestion in mind, but just want to see if I do get more suggestion here. FCT would have been cool and far better, but with the Bomb situation there right now, who wants to risk his life? Please suggest a good place. Thanks
Re: What's The Best Country To Migrate for investors by biolabee(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
ok, if he insists he wants to travel out there are many threads on NL on coping abroad,

He can also try Ghana, buy a home and even build a biz
Re: What's The Best Country To Migrate for investors by Ifecotag: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2011
It depends on what kind of business he wants to invest in. Then, he would be able to know the country that is suitable for that, how business friendly it is, their laws(immigration,commercial law, etc), tax system and other factors that is crucial to business operations.
Re: What's The Best Country To Migrate for investors by ojdollars(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2011
@all , Thank you very much. He is an Agriculturist and also a big time contractor here in 9ja, is blessed shall. But the thing is, he wants to invest in Poultry Birls and anything in the Agricultural sector. Which country would be best sirs?

@Dis Guy, you doing a great job. Thanks for giving this thread a proper subject. I am grateful sir.
Re: What's The Best Country To Migrate for investors by Ifecotag: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2011
As an Agriculturalist that he is, I see no other better place to engage and further expand his business than in Nigeria and other African countries. But if he insist on going outside Nigeria on personal reasons. Then he should research on African countries with favorable business conditions. From Ghana to South Sudan.

(1) (Reply)

Australia Visa Skillselect Subclass 189,190,485. Guidiance And Steps To Apply / Breaking: Lao Airlines Plane Crashes Into River, Killing 49 / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.