Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria (21687 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment / Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Arizona1: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Is Lagos still no man's land?
That's all I asked and you are foaming at the mouth.
Seun won't take down the apology, you can go and die. Stupid demented land thief.

You insult and denigrate Yorubas and claim Lagos is no man's land. Can I dare call any part of Igboland no man's land?
Can ab Anambra man go to Ebonyi and tell them that he has a candidate that they should support as Ebonyi Governor?

Was it not in Enugu that Enugu Igbos said they shouldn't vote another Enugu Igbo simply because his grandfather was from Ebonyi?

I see the lamentations of igbos as being myopic and foolish. UGM has been killing Igbos like flies, but Igbos are silent.
You killed a Northerner and her 4 children in the East, you hypocrites kept quiet.

You can see no one outside Igboland is even taking your hypocritical years seriously. We all know you are crying because your plan at ethnic and political domination of Yorubaland failed.

Better collect your share of the 32k Seun offered you and go use or to buy sense cos you lack it.
Foolish street child of a bastard. See how difficult life has been for you.
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by ukaface(f): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Is Lagos still no man's land?
Call your father to come out and answer.
Why I go call my papa?
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by reddingtonblack: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Twoclans:
16,000 for that horrible advert last week.I am disappointed.If only you know what people have been going through you would never allow such advert even as a flash on such a platform.

I am the only Igbo staff in a highly dominated Yoruba organization .My only saviour in the past few months has been my skills .I know what I have been through in the past few weeks.Its just unfortunate for them that when it comes to the business I am a badass because the Igbo zeal and determination runs in me.I run the profitability figures .

May Nigeria heal .

In as much as your money no dey startup capital and the company started before you join, kindly note you are disposable ... there are a million applicants that would what are doing better .. zeal or profit no get tribe don't misinform the kids online

2 Likes

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by MelesZanawi: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lagos is not no man's land as Igbos have been made to believe.

That is the summary of this election.

4 Likes

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by MelesZanawi: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Twoclans:
16,000 for that horrible advert last week.I am disappointed.If only you know what people have been going through you would never allow such advert even as a flash on such a platform.

I am the only Igbo staff in a highly dominated Yoruba organization .My only saviour in the past few months has been my skills .I know what I have been through in the past few weeks.Its just unfortunate for them that when it comes to the business I am a badass because the Igbo zeal and determination runs in me.I run the profitability figures .

May Nigeria heal .

Story
This is the same mentality of "Igbos developed Lagos".
If you were so sound, you would be running your own business now.
If you leave today, they will get people better than you to run it.
Drop your resignation letter and see what happens.

5 Likes

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Lemos14: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Seun:
Dear Igbo People,

I sincerely apologize for allowing a toxic political banner advert which said, "Lagos can never be run from Anambra; go and vote" to run on Nairaland for several hours on Wednesday, March 15, 2023.

The mischievously worded banner advert appears to have been part of an ethnically divisive political campaign aimed at securing Lagos State for the ruling party by instilling fear in Yoruba people, making them believe that Igbo people intended to "take over" Lagos State.

Such ethnically divisive political campaigns have no place in a forward-thinking democracy, and for this reason, the ad should have been taken down instantly. No harm was intended, but my lack of forethought about the ethics of that type of advert led to a disappointing outcome.

We should have had a clear policy against accepting negative and ethnically divisive ads on Nairaland, we should have communicated it to all advertisers, and we should have taken down any advert that violated that policy instantly. This will all be in place before the next election.

We made almost N16,000 from the ad. We will double it and donate it to victims of political violence in Lagos.

Please, do NOT give up on Nigeria. The times are challenging, but TOGETHER, we will overcome.

Sincerely,
Seun Osewa.

You're a fool...I'm sure people have told you before but I'll remind you...its better you chop the money that you've been paid quietly and dont come out to insult peoples psyche the more with a fake apology

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol no matter what how much you suck up to them they always end up throwing you under the bus. From nairaland to Twitter...grin

2 Likes

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by paulek4eva(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Your Ignorance is alarming
MelesZanawi:
Lagos is not no man's land as Igbos have been made to believe.

That is the summary of this election.
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by MelesZanawi: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
paulek4eva:
Your Ignorance is alarming

Lagos is Yorubaland bro, go and ask those who thought otherwise and got their doubts cleared this Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Twoclans:

May Nigeria heal .
lol this is the self deception that always lead them to their downfall. Alaye, there's a million and one out here ready to take your spot o...you're not special at all, let that sink in. Why not resign...see if they won't replace your ass right before you close the door.

2 Likes

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Blake755: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Medicine after death ❌❌💯💯
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by ukaface(f): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
maestroferddi:
So if one misguided fellow call your father's house no man's house, the sensible thing to do is to join them to make both of you fool's...

Why all the insecurities?

Ogbeni, stop acting cowardly..

Lagos is your land: It is plain senseless that you are apparently looking for any semblance of affirmation from an Igboman or whoever to validate it...

Use your head!
Omo
I tire o
Imagine getting angry over that statement….lol
So the anger all along is because someone said that ‘ Lagos is no man’s land’ Wahala…..
it doesn’t make sense o
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by emmancipated(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
When are you guys going to do something about the amount of hate, tribalism and vile comments that fly around on this forum. On the other hand, this current generation is proving to be dumber than the older generation, cuz the hate makes no sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Bimpe29: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Seun:
Dear Igbo People,

I sincerely apologize for allowing a toxic political banner advert which said, "Lagos can never be run from Anambra; go and vote" to run on Nairaland for several hours on Wednesday, March 15, 2023.

The mischievously worded banner advert appears to have been part of an ethnically divisive political campaign aimed at securing Lagos State for the ruling party by instilling fear in Yoruba people, making them believe that Igbo people intended to "take over" Lagos State.

Such ethnically divisive political campaigns have no place in a forward-thinking democracy, and for this reason, the ad should have been taken down instantly. No harm was intended, but my lack of forethought about the ethics of that type of advert led to a disappointing outcome.

We should have had a clear policy against accepting negative and ethnically divisive ads on Nairaland, we should have communicated it to all advertisers, and we should have taken down any advert that violated that policy instantly. This will all be in place before the next election.

We made almost N16,000 from the ad. We will double it and donate it to victims of political violence in Lagos.

Please, do NOT give up on Nigeria. The times are challenging, but TOGETHER, we will overcome.

Sincerely,
Seun Osewa.
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
MelesZanawi:

You are smart.
That guy lacks sense. Very daft thing.
This apology is needless. Always making foolish decisions.

They put you on a list as no. 1 on a Twitter list, so what?

You wrote an apology and now put a figure and promised to double it to 32k. It's insultive and I'm surprised he didn't reason it that way.
quite insulting I swear grin
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by ukaface(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Dem use bragging swear for una, when will IGBOS ever learn, abi that chest una dey beat no dey pain una at All.
In the history of Nigeria there is no IGBO man richer than Mko Abiola, Ekiti state produces the highest number of professors and the highest IR generating state 1 to 6 east are no where to be found ... so what is the bragging about undecided

The Igbos are not the only tribe in Lagos for goodness sake, but they made themselves OBject of attack becos they don't just know when to fvcking shutup ... IGBOS have to call themselves and think, stop spearheading oppositions stop playing host to oppositions, let them find a common ground, hausas dey vote there pdp jejely in Lagos without harassment becos dem no dey make noise.
Is it wrong to brag about oneself ?
To talk positively about oneself?
To stand tall
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by ukaface(f): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
blingxx:

No problem if mc oluomo boys start harrassing you don't come here to complain .. you have been warned
This Mc oluomo sef, is he immortal?
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by ukaface(f): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Seun,
I told someone about this your post and the person said you’re a bigot.

Are you a bigot?

2 Likes

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Evergreen4(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Just get out. Eat your apology. Tribal big0t. We already know you. Medicine after death
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by favour32(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Apology in futility as your platform has been "money_tized" to promote tribalism.
You will still support it right now and in future.
Watch out!
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Obaaderemi2: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
#32,000. grin
This apology is another way to make fun of the ibos.

On a serious note, that ad contributed to nothing. Everything that happened would still have happened. Rest, Seun.
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by hardbody: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Seun:
Dear Igbo People,

Sincerely,
Seun Osewa.

Too late Seun. You are all the same. I regret trusting any yoruba man. Never again.

Modified.

You talked about amendments before the next election, I doubt they will be any more elections as an entity having igbos as part of the union. Something must give.
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Okorietitus: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
hardbody:

Too late Seun. You are all the same. I regret trusting any yoruba man. Never again.

Shebi Lagos is no man's land.
Collect your 32k and geddifok grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Okorietitus: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
ukaface:

To stand tall

Saying Lagos is no man's land is standing tall, àbí?
Can an Ebonyi man call Anambra no man's land?
Can an Imo man go to Anambra and tell them he has a candidate for them that they should vote?
Currently, Nsukka and Nkanu people both in Enugu are fighting over this election.

Lagos is not no man's land. Your doubt has been cleared.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Achor1111(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Seun:
Dear Igbo People,

Sincerely,
Seun Osewa.
Seun, you are talking shishibiri!
The deed is done, milk spilled.
Reserve your apology!
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by hardbody: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okorietitus:

Shebi Lagos is no man's land.
Collect your 32k and geddifok grin

I won't humour every riff-raff. You ain't gon hear from me again on this.
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by hardbody: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okorietitus:

Saying Lagos is no man's land is standing tall, àbí?
Can an Ebonyi man call Anambra no man's land?
Can an Imo man go to Anambra and tell them he has a candidate for them that they should vote?
Currently, Nsukka and Nkanu people both in Enugu are fighting over this election.

Lagos is not no man's land. Your doubt has been cleared.

Lagos remains no man's land but built and developed mostly by igbos. Suck that up and remain calm.
Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Intelcorei7: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
It would have been better for Seun to keep quite than collecting all these gbas gbos from this people. The more you are trying to plea and please them, the more they will continue to detest you. Why do you think they are tagged "CHILDREN OF HATE AND RAGE"

1 Like

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by Okorietitus: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
hardbody:

Lagos remains no man's land but built and developed mostly by igbos. Suck that up and remain calm.

I laugh
If you like, don't collect the 32k Seun is offering you.
Very soon, you won't see anything to take out of that Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by reddingtonblack: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
ukaface:

To stand tall

From biblical angle, it is wrong, cos somewhere in the bilble says .. pride cometh before falll
and another part says, God opposes the proud and gives grace to the humble

Bragging, pompousity pride is not the same as self esteem, confidence or being positive about oneself

When you stand tall, people will see you without you advertising.

I just think its time Igbos start doing things differently esp. in politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria by sameoldguy: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
For 16k you bought 20 liters of fuel to burn Nigeria down. You use your platform to propagate hate and you are here apologizing?

Oga shove your apology down your a$$$

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / Police Name Shehu Sani Suspect In Murder Case / Rate Of Defection From PDP To APC Shameful – Dabiri-erewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.