Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win (25023 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket / Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by AnonPoet: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Describes his victory as a true reflection of the people’s will

The Ughelli North born philanthropist, business mogul, Brand manager and PDP chieftain, has issued a congratulatory message to RT Hon Sheriff Oborevwori over his victory at the polls.

HON Oke Umurhohwo who spoke from his Ughelli country home, described the electoral process as a fair and transparent one, which has provided and delivered the true will and desires of the masses.

“My Governor-Elect sir, it is with great pleasure that I write to congratulate you on your victories at the just concluded polls. You have emerged the Governor-Elect of our dearly beloved state in one of the most transparent electoral process in the history of our state.

The people have massively decided that you are fit to be our governor, and I couldn’t agree less. You have shown uncommon acceptability with the landslide victory over your opponents.

It is my prayer that our God will grant you the wisdom to move the state to the next level, and deliver massively on the MORE AGENDA.

Congratulations once MORE

Signed:
Hon Oke Umurhohwo
https://leaders.ng/2023/03/20/hon-oke-umurhohwo-congratulates-rt-hon-sheriff-oborevwori-over-his-victory-at-the-polls/

3 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Jostoman: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
So this man later win that mace Stolen Senator. Anyway Congratulation

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by OmotolaBoy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats
Good one
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by OmotolaBoy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good one

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Jostoman: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Our VP, we saw Una Abracadabra in ogun state against Adebutu sir o. Una well done o.

11 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Buckeyemedia1: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jostoman:
So this man later win that mace Stolen Senator. Anyway Congratulation
War just dey begin, You dey congratulate?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by BlaqFaze: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
War just dey begin, You dey congratulate?
War for your palour grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Fut9ure: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Who is else is celebrating like me already

About the suffering and killing About to continue in Nigeria after what we experience in Buhari's tenure

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Since you all want to be sick

Let the sickness go round
This nation doesn't deserve pity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by DontBullshitMe: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omo Agege missed Delta Governorship seat and Senate Presidency.

grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Passionate888: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank God Delta didn't elect a mace thief

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Slimzjoe(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023

Delta is PDP, PDP is Delta.

Deltans have chosen the best amongst the rest.
Congratulations Sheriff, no fall our hand.
Let the Ukodo reach everybody

My greatest joy is that the squad that ruined our Delta state have gone to join Agege in that other side and have now failed together. They're now officially retired!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by LaSenior: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin

I am not interested in anything called elections again

Las las I and my family go dey alright

Bad and wicked people with no idealogy are many in our political compound those people will always sabotage every free and credible election

Imagine Tinubu who's a beneficiary of crooked election do you expect him to correct the crooked paths in which he came to power no way he can't do such

That's why I said Nigeria can't and will not get Better, only our electoral process will change this country

A criminal who came into power through criminal ways will always maintain it for other of boys who's coming after him

Scrap Inec for a better Nigeria let's involve the professional around the world to help digitalise our electoral process

10 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by juman(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Only sokoto state pdp lost.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Sonnobax15(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin
PDP won but why is the whole state so quiet and mute? grin. These people forgot that the same Sheriff has a case to answer cheesy. Dem just use gun take shoot their legs.........

Las las, Agege is coming to eat dem like bread.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Maturity. Congratulations to the Governor

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by sslcrypt: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
juman:
Only sokoto state pdp lost.

They lost cross rivers
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by thanks12: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
congra
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Ireportlive: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
sad
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by sotall(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank God the mace thief didn't win

4 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Xscape1993(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to him!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by juman(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
sslcrypt:

They lost cross rivers

No.
Present cross river governor is apc man.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
sslcrypt:

They lost cross rivers
Cross River was already Apc
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Btruth: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Where is the LP candidate? 🤔

3 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Sonnobax15(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Slimzjoe:

Delta is PDP, PDP is Delta.

Deltans have chosen the best amongst the rest.
Congratulations Sheriff, no fall our hand.
Let the Ukodo reach everybody

My greatest joy is that the squad that ruined our Delta state have gone to join Agege in that other side and have now failed together. They're now officially retired!
. Suffering and smiling 😁. Una no dey tire....... Any ways, Sheriff go must surely leave that office via court.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Serviceweb: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Result keep coming
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Sonnobax15(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
sotall:
Thank God the mace thief didn't win
. Una dey forget say the same Sheriff na Ex-confict abi una wan dey skip terms and conditions now? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by Okiton: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
cheesy
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by iokpebholo: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats sir
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win by IamNat: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:
Who is else is celebrating like me already

About the suffering and killing About to continue in Nigeria after what we experience in Buhari's tenure

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Since you all want to be sick

Let the sickness go round
This nation doesn't deserve pity

Thank God you have finally realized that you are sick, it's the first step towards getting better.

And no, suffering and killing will not continue in Nigeria, now is the time for a better and safer country, if you think because the person you supported did not win then the country should get worse, it shows its not as if you have any love for the country, you just want to have your way.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.