Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,261 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten (1108 Views)

Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Devil1Messenger: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dear non-Yorubas in Lagos, it is time to reconsider ur status in Lagos, whether u were born here or migrated, It is time to trace your root.
What happened in Lagos on 18th of march wasn't an election rigging tactics or anything politics, it was a complete call for war and anarchy. Election were rigged all over the country across party lines, but targeting a particular group and threatening them not to exercise their right in their own country and in a state where dey pay taxes is unacceptable.

You may think it was just an igbo vs Yoruba thing, NO, alot of us were targeted because according to them, we look like igbos(i wondered how Yorubas look).
As a South South boy, i was dissappointed and i can never forget it. They may even decide to come for us from the SS tomorrow.

The 2023 census is around the corner, make sure u make arrangement to travel to your state to be counted, if u cant travel, make sure you are never added to Lagos population, let them count only the yorubas in Lagos.

The federal allocaton to states in Nigeria is depended on the state population, dont allow yourself to be a fool the second time, dont add to their population during census, only for them to remind you during election that you dont belong with them

Lessons were learnt and it will never be forgotten.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by clearcrystal: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good advise
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by burp18: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lamentations Chapter 6, Hallucinations Verse 12🤣

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by LegendHero(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
You Iyanmili are funny people.

Who tell you Lagos depends on Federal Allocation? With respect to federal allocation, what census does is that it help the FG to reallocate funds to the state. So if you leaving Lagos to your land means 20% drop in the allocation value, Lagos don't give a damn.

We are even happy for that. Just make sure after you pack your bag to the East for the census, make sure you just remain there and never come back. Tsefini.

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by CXLVII: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Very good.

They should also use same opportunity to re register with INEC in their respective states, so they can also vote in their states in next election

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by ElSudani: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
And the wailing continues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Throwback: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good advice.

It must never be forgotten by Yorubas who defended their territory from a Yoruba hating IPOB loving bastard.

Let them carry their IPOB nonsense to Obigbo, make Wike deal with them a 2nd time.

Our enemies trying to dictate to us in our own domain?

Abomination.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by BlaqFaze: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
This tribalism wants to take a new turn because i don't understand this inclusion of SS in all of these.

SS doesn't have anything to do with this shit...ibos should stop setting us up... nobody is going to fight your war for you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
O boy be proud of your region. You are not from Edo State.

I live in Lagos and I will be counted here.
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Throwback: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
The 2023 censors is around the corner, make sure u make arrangement to travel to your state to be counted, if u cant travel, make sure you are never added to Lagos population, let them count only the yorubas in Lagos.

As you travel, ensure you sell all your properties so you have no need to return.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by BlaqFaze: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Throwback:
Good advice.

It must never be forgotten by Yorubas who defended their territory from a Yoruba hating IPOB loving bastard.

Let them carry their IPOB nonsense to Obigbo, make Wike deal with them a 2nd time.

Our enemies trying to dictate to us in our own domain?

Abomination.

Asin ehn...the id*ot poster is claiming Edo...deluded set of people thinking SS have their backs and Wike is dealing with them the most.

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by ElSudani: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlaqFaze:
This tribalism wants to take a new turn because i don't understand this inclusion of SS in all of these.

SS doesn't have anything to do with this shit...ibos should stop setting us up... nobody is going to fight your war for you

That is way.
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Devil1Messenger: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
LegendHero:

Who tell you Lagos depends on Federal Allocation? With respect to federal allocation, what census does is that it help the FG to reallocate funds to the state. So if you leaving Lagos to your land means 20% drop in the allocation value, Lagos don't give a damn.

We are even happy for that. Just make sure after you pack your bag to the East for the census, make sure you just remain there and never come back. Tsefini.
U see how foolish and stupid u are
Do u know these people u are chasing contributes the highest percentage of the economy of Lagos?
Comtinue
It is just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Very soon Edo people will join Ibos in Biafra or Death. Nnamdi Cownu (sorry Simon Ekpa) is another savior...holy,holy...hooooooooooly....hooooooooly.......hooooooooooly.....Simon Ekpa is another savior.....

Please when you return to Edo stop by Oba's palace and greet him for us...tell him we're still waiting for him here in Lagos

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Devil1Messenger: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlaqFaze:

It is an igbo war until it gets to ur turn
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by ubest1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Me since work took me out of Lagos since 2007 even at gun point I can't go back, imagine a place u paying ur hard earn money as tax, support in fixing roads & repair transformer, some dirty looking jobless touts telling it to ur face to back to ur state, same people will later come to beg u money, respect to my responsible Yoruba friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Devil1Messenger: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Asin ehn...the id*ot poster is claiming Edo...deluded set of people thinking SS have their backs and Wike is dealing with them the most.
Lolz
I'm from Edo and full blooded Edo son.
Wike only rigged election, obaseki rigged with thugs too, but no ethnic group was targeted.

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by DMerciful(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Most likely you're not originally from Lagos because original Lagosians are oppressed juat as much
LegendHero:

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by kcnwaigbo: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:
Very good.

They should also use same opportunity to re register with INEC in their respective states, so they can also vote in their states in next election
Shebi they should pay their tax in their respective service states
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by DMerciful(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kate Henshaw was disenfranchised, is she Igbo?

Keeping fooling yourself, any non yorubas is regarded as Igbo. If Yorubas cannot didferentiate Igbos from SS, how will Hausa-Fulanis differentiate SS from Igbos if there's war?
BlaqFaze:

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by 9jatriot(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Where there no elections in other places? why all these thread upon thread about Lagos and how elections went in Lagos.

Let us talk about the election in your state. How did it go? Was it without violence, are you happy with the eventual winner.

Let us all leave Lagos for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by madridguy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Don't be an unfortunate boy. How can you be insulting someone old enough to be your father.

Devil1Messenger:

U see how foolish and stupid u are
Do u know these people u are chasing contributes the highest percentage of the economy of Lagos?
Comtinue
It is just a matter of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by MrColdsweat: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
ubest1:
Me since work took me out of Lagos since 2007 even at gun point I can't go back, imagine a place u paying ur hard earn money as tax, support in fixing roads & repair transformer, some dirty looking jobless touts telling it to ur face to back to ur state, same people will later come to beg u money, respect to my responsible Yoruba friends

I don warn all the agberos for my area wey dey always tuale me on my way home from work. No more free money. I can no longer give penny to lazy fools.
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by ubest1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
How do you differentiate a Rivers, Delta, Akwa-Ibom etc man/woman from Igbo? same pattern North used then in killing southerners tagging it Igbo's

BlaqFaze:

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Devil1Messenger: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
DMerciful:
Kate Henshaw was disenfranchised, is she Igbo?

Keeping fooling yourself, any non yorubas is regarded as Igbo. If Yorubas cannot didferentiate Igbos from SS, how will Hausa-Fulanis differentiate SS from Igbos if there's war?
Leave the guy make he dey play
Even some yorubas were beaten yesterday just because they looked like igbos according to the thugs. Even the yorubas that wanted to vote another party outside APC were beaten and told to return back home.
That idiot is not from the SS because majority of us from SS are truly angry with what happened

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by madridguy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin The likes of Pa Bode George and who again?

DMerciful:
Most likely you're not originally from Lagos because original Lagosians are oppressed juat as much
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by CXLVII: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Shebi they should pay their tax in their respective service states

Exactly! That also should be done!
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Devil1Messenger: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
madridguy:
Don't be an unfortunate boy. How can you be insulting someone old enough to be your father.

God punish u for that statement.
It will never be well with u
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
“How shall I curse whom God has not cursed?
And how can I denounce whom the Lord has not denounced?

Devil1Messenger:

God punish u for that statement.
It will never be well with u

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Vado2: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Devil1Messenger:
Dear non-Yorubas in Lagos, it is time to reconsider ur status in Lagos, whether u were born here or migrated, It is time to trace your root.
What happened in Lagos on 18th of march wasn't an election rigging tactics or anything politics, it was a complete call for war and anarchy. Election were rigged all over the country across party lines, but targeting a particular group and threatening them not to exercise their right in their own country and in a state where dey pay taxes is unacceptable.

You may think it was just an igbo vs Yoruba thing, NO, alot of us were targeted because according to them, we look like igbos(i wondered how Yorubas look).
As a South South boy, i was dissappointed and i can never forget it. They may even decide to come for us from the SS tomorrow.

The 2023 census is around the corner, make sure u make arrangement to travel to your state to be counted, if u cant travel, make sure you are never added to Lagos population, let them count only the yorubas in Lagos.

The federal allocaton to states in Nigeria is depended on the state population, dont allow yourself to be a fool the second time, dont add to their population during census, only for them to remind you during election that you dont belong with them

Lessons were learnt and it will never be forgotten.

In reality, these guys are only using the Igbos as a front. It was a war against non-Yorubas yesterday, and as usual, the Ibos are the fall-guy everything. Kate Henshaw was the victim of the assault; did the thugs not realize that she is not Ibo? The goal is to control other southern clans. They will choose a different tribe once they are finished with the Ibos. Or did you not notice the type of hatred a SS leader, Goodluck Jonathan received from them when he was President?

And guess what? All the so-called scholars are silent even though Buhari's administration is significantly worse than Goodluck Jonathan's. The animosity became so intense that Patience Jonathan was referred to as a hippopotamus by a reputable Yoruba scholar.

This is a war against the southern clans, not the Ibos.
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by Devil1Messenger: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Vado2:

In reality, these guys are only using the Igbos as a front. It was a war against non-Yorubas yesterday, and as usual, the Ibos are the fall-guy everything. Kate Henshaw was the victim of the assault; did the thugs not realize that she is not Ibo? The goal is to control other southern clans. They will choose a different tribe once they are finished with the Ibos. Or did you not notice the type of hatred a SS leader, Goodluck Jonathan received from them when he was President?

And guess what? All the so-called scholars are silent even though Buhari's administration is significantly worse than Goodluck Jonathan's. The animosity became so intense that Patience Jonathan was referred to as a hippopotamus by a reputable Yoruba scholar.

This is a war against the southern clans, not the Ibos.
Hmm
Re: What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten by duro4chang(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nothing gives me joy like our victory in Benue, Sokoto, Kaduna and Benue and nothing hurts me like our loss in Adamawa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi’s VP Candidacy: You Are Mistaken On My Role — Anyim Tells Wike / FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation / I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.