Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election (64823 Views)

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries / Catholic Priest, Hyacinth, Wins Benue APC Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by TruthinAction: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Felabrity:
we need more christians as governors (competent ones) since APC want to rule with Muslim/Muslim ticket

That should balance it

Muslim muslim ticket will not stand.
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by XAUBulls: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2023
abuhlawal:
Congratulations
One surprising thing about OBIDIENT boys and girls is that, they don't have voter's card. They just analyse how they will win like Ole the former Man U coach.
My obidient cousin brother in Lagos who cannot spend three weeks in our village is complaining about Tinubu in Tinubu's Lagos.

I told him please if you are tired return home because if you can't wear trouser you can pull it and the truth is that it's either you follow you Imam/Pastor/any religious leader or change Mosque/church/place of worship.

Ibo boys should go back to their state if they are tired of Tinubu's Lagos.

Me I'm happy in Kano and the choice of Kano people is my choice
NNPP.
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by bizzibodi(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2023
God1000:
I hope he will deliver, all we want in Benue is peace, good governance and dividends of democracy.

He should not forget the people of IGEDE and their plights.

I wish him all the best
Which igede people plight are U talking about?
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Abemy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
The election was inconclusive, voting currently ongoing in some LGAs
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Faber:
He will be the second Rev Fr. to govern Benue State

Congrats to him

Is George Akume too a reverend father ?
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Faber(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Is George Akume too a reverend father ?

Ask your papa na. Also ask your papa whether Mr. Moses Adasu was an ex- governor of Benue State and whether Mr. Moses Adasu was a Catholic Rev Father.

Ask your papa or your village people 😎
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Faber:

Ask your papa na. Also ask your papa whether Mr. Moses Adasu was an ex- governor of Benue State and whether Mr. Moses Adasu was a Catholic Rev Father.

Ask your papa or your village people 😎

Bro I only asked a simple question because I don't know and I was trying to recollect the names. These insults are totally uncalled for, because I don't remember asking anything bad. At least you would have said you don't know!
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Cromagnon: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Felabrity:
what has my post got to do with the east?
Was it targeted at any region?

Instead of treating the matter at hand, you are asking inconsequential question
No answer
So you've not learnt your lesson yet.
See you go 2049
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Faber(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bro I only asked a simple question because I don't know and I was trying to recollect the names. These insults are totally uncalled for, because I don't remember asking anything bad. At least you would have said you don't know!

Na Mkpurummiri dey worry you...pig 🐖, you dey ask me whether George Akume na Rev Fr, u for ask me whether Shettima of Borno na Rev Father, you no even say make you use Google search some stuffs as you claimed you were confused. You only use your phone to Google xxvideos..

Anu ofia
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Faber:

Na Mkpurummiri dey worry you...pig 🐖, you dey ask me whether George Akume na Rev Fr, u for ask me whether Shettima of Borno na Rev Father, you no even say make you use Google search some stuffs as you claimed you were confused. You only use your phone to Google xxvideos..

Anu ofia

Go get a life. You low Life scumbag and swine. I thought I was even conversing with a reasonable Human being; not knowing you are one dumbass scallywag imp. I won't dignify you with any response anymore. Depressed pig.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.