Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) (7099 Views)

Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by lhordspy: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
These are polling unit results !

No wonder Rotimi Ameachi is allover the place wailing and blaming everybody, even pointing accusing fingers at his own party, APC.

I wish people can extend 2% of the energy they used in following up Lagos state election to other states. You will know alot of things are happening.

W!ke is performing magic in River state ! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by lhordspy: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wike my man. Agreement is agreement grin

Among all these happenings. You will notice APC left cry-baby Amaechi to his fate. APC at the national level is acting nonchalant at moment like it is none of their business. No statement issued, no comment about River election, nothing nothing. APC just throwaway face . Their only focus is on Bauchi and Adamawa state election at the moment. Amaechi played himself.

During the presidential campaign/election, Wike's PDP and Magnus Abe of SDP were all over the place campaigning, mobilising and showing public support for Tinubu. Ameachi and his candidate, Tonye cole were quiet and forming neutral.

What goes around, comes around. They should carry their cross by themselves.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Why is the wicked Wike doing like this naa grin ordinary friendly match baba carry first eleven go play it cheesy

Wike and Edo should bring their results out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by itunde(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
This wike na grade 1 werey...... 😂 😂

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by lhordspy: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
madridguy:
Why is the wicked Wike doing like this naa grin ordinary friendly match baba carry first eleven go play it cheesy

Wike and Edo should bring their results out.

Walahi.
Small stone-fight, W!ke brought Armour tanker. Is this not too much? grin .

Man is just assigning voting-figures to his oppositions the way he deem fit. More like 'Oya you take small, make e no be like say nobody vote for you too'

17 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
The man is something else grin I just dey laugh here. Agreement is agreement kiss

lhordspy:

Walahi.
Small stone-fight, W!ke brought Armour tanker. Is this not too much? grin .

1 Like

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Outstandingmam: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wike made a mockery of this election but like I told a friend on Saturday, this is exactly how elections have been operated in Rivers state since 2003 at least!

It's even BVAS that curtailed him a bit now otherwise, you would have seen like 1.8m for his candidate. PDP has always always won Rivers elections this way. It's unfortunate that Wike didn't allow the voices of Rivers people to be heard in 2015 and 2023. 2019 was a self inflicted injury by Amaechi and Abe.

13 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by christejames(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wike...

This is just shocking!
Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by helinues: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gov Wike and Gov Uzodinma, you see those 2 men heh, they are street rugged

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by annyplenty(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
We really have not seen the end of this election. more drama are still coming up

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Kyase(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Gov Wike and Gov Uzodinma, you see those 2 men heh, they are street rugged

Where you keep, yahaya bello

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Jackson105: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kyase:

Yaya Bello is the oga patapata of them all
😁😁

I fear who no fear that guy

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Stupid fraudulent leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Throwback: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
lhordspy:
These are polling unit results !

No wonder Rotimi Ameachi is allover the place wailing and blaming everybody, even pointing accusing fingers at his own party, APC.

I wish people can extend 2% of the energy they used in following up Lagos state election to other states. You will know alot of things are happening.

W!ke is performing magic in River state ! cheesy

E shock you wetin PDP dey enjoy from Rivers State all these years?

Even Atiki and his running mate Peter Obi enjoyed such numbers in 2019.

You think Obi no know why he dey tell Wike say "I am kneeling and begging"

They have been enjoying the miracles of Bro Wike in years past, and they do not want the miracle to go elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Kyase(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:

Yaya Bello is the oga patapata of them all
😁😁

I fear who no fear that guy

Aswear kai
Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nyerishi cool

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Efuaye(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
I am amazed that some of you, especially the OP are applauding this, for whatever political reasons!

Do you people even wish this country well at all?

Some of us can afford to go abroad or send our children abroad, but is this the type of country we want to celebrate as ours?

We should be mourning if we understand the future implications of this present sham of an elections.

If our founding fathers have gotten it right in the Fifties and Sixties we won't be where we are today!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Burna440(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kyase:

Leave the guy, those two dey learn for Yahaya Bello place 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by omniwater: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
There is no difference between these results and the presidential polling results from the east.

They were all rigged.

If you commend the ones from the east and condemn these ones, you're a bloody hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by TabletMan: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Efuaye:
I am amazed that some of you, especially the OP are applauding this, for whatever political reasons!

Some of us can afford to go abroad or send our children abroad, but is this the type of country we want to celebrate as ours?

We should be mourning if we understand the future implications of this present sham of an elections.

If our founding fathers have gotten it right in the Fifties and Sixties we won't be where we are today!
Tomorrow they will want to contest against the children of the wolves/vampires they were supporting today and the same treatment will be meted out to them.
How can a sane person be rejoicing that a single individual has the power and authority to upturn the wish of the people?
All these desperate politicians will never work for the good of the common man.
I can't afford to leave Nigeria but anything that will take me away from this country, I will write a book about Nigeria and how low we've descended as a nation since 1999.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by HNICEARTH: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Efuaye:

You just said it all.

Those are the type of leaders they cheer and revere to high heaven. Only a lunatic and an irresponsible fellow will celebrate politicians like wike, hope uzodinma and yahaya Bello.
Talk about brazen stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Kyase(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Burna440:

Leave the guy, those two dey learn for Yahaya Bello place 😂😂

Dem never know
Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by AwkaFinest: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rivers State Gubernatorial Election Result:

APC - 95,274
PDP - 302,614
SDP - 46,981

Sim Fubara of PDP wins it.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Godspikin: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Outstandingmam:
Wike made a mockery of this election but like I told a friend on Saturday, this is exactly how elections have been operated in Rivers state since 2003 at least!

It's even BVAS that curtailed him a bit now otherwise, you would have seen like 1.8m for his candidate. PDP has always always won Rivers elections this way. It's unfortunate that Wike didn't allow the voices of Rivers people to be heard in 2015 and 2023. 2019 was a self inflicted injury by Amaechi and Abe.

Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

I was an adhoc staff in 2011 in Akwa Ibom. The APC agent was paid for his work at the polling unit by PDP.

BVAS has changed this trend now.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Lol presidential wey people fall out...no unit had upto 700...this one 1800 grin
Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 3:23am On Mar 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Wike my man. Agreement is agreement grin

Among all these happenings. You will notice APC left cry-baby Amaechi to his fate. APC at the national level is acting nonchalant at moment like it is none of their business. No statement issued, no comment about River election, nothing nothing. APC just throwaway face . Their only focus is on Bauchi and Adamawa state election at the moment. Amaechi played himself.

During the presidential campaign/election, Wike's PDP and Magnus Abe of SDP were all over the place campaigning, mobilising and showing public support for Tinubu. Ameachi and his candidate, Tonye cole were quiet and forming neutral.

What goes around, comes around. They should carry their cross by themselves.
Oil dey your head
Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by inoki247: 3:27am On Mar 21, 2023
Lol Rivers and magic in every election year....

Doing the same thing every 4yrs....
Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Image123(m): 3:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Nothing shocking here. These types of results have always come from Rivers state and the South East for PDP. It was similar for LP in the presidential election and Obi wasn't even satisfied on national tv. He said that he expected 100% vote for him. If people without brains and conscience are complaining and tearing passport because of Lagos, they should probably be doing a self crucifixion for what happens in the South East and Rivers state in their favour.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by 2mch(m): 3:39am On Mar 21, 2023
Wike no wan hear say he no win.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by Nato008(m): 4:22am On Mar 21, 2023
omniwater:
There is no difference between these results and the presidential polling results from the east.

They were all rigged.

If you commend the ones from the east and condemn these ones, you're a bloody hypocrite.
Rigged how exactly Labor party that has no structure or governor, will rig it....how But u seen thousands of videos of people celebrating the pu wins and yet somehow u think is rigging abi?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) by gpaycard: 4:51am On Mar 21, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State / Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO / Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.