Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State (716 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu is dead! (Ex-Governor of Abia State dies at 72) / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Supremos: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYdHkzPWrjA.

A lot of people just saw the change of leadership and defeat of PDP caucus in Abia state as just may electoral victory.

But the truth is that this victory was fought and won in the realm of the spirit first before the physical.

Abia state has been under bondage of maladministration by successive administrations.

This yet to be identified prophet and 17 elders representing the 17 local government areas of Abia state, had to pray, and broke a calabash as a prophet symbol of breaking the yoke of maladministration holding the good people of Abia state down for decades.

This election is the liberation of Abia state.

Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Supremos: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2023
Who say power no dey?. Abians has been under the shackle of wicked rulers. I want to see Okezie Ikpeazu go to jail.

I want to see T. A Orji in jail.

I want to see Orji uzo Kalu in jail

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Supremos: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2023
The man that will pilot the affairs of Ndi Abia.

The founder and CEO of Signature Bank

Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by everythinggirly(f): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Good for the citizens of Abia, I hear say dem don suffer Wella. Congratulations to Abians.
Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Penguin2: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2023
Supremos:
Who say power no dey?. Abians has been under the shackle of wicked rulers. I want to see Okezie Ikpeazu go to jail.

I want to see T. A Orji in jail.

I want to see Orji uzo Kalu in jail

I don’t know about going to jail but the fact that they will not be nearing Abia treasury again is enough.

Imagine they were already positioning T.A Orji’s son for governorship.

I just pray that the God that has started this work in Abia will see it to the end.
Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Supremos: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Penguin2:

I don’t know about going to jail but the fact that they will not be nearing Abia treasury again is enough.

Imagine they were already positioning T.A Orji’s son for governorship.

I just pray that the God that has started this work in Abia will see it to the end.
I would want Alex Otti to take stock of what has happened to Abia treasury since 1999.

Abia truly need to open books for posterity sake
Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Faber(m): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2023
In the next 3 years people will not recognize Abia State again..Thank God I get 4 plots of land in Aba, time to develop them asap...

Alex Otti will transform Abia State, man is a billionaire and an accomplished emterprenuer just like Peter Obi of Anambra State

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Jokerman(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2023
I'm very happy for Abia state people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Ceenachi: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Alex c. Otti
Congratulations in advance; much has been given, Abian's are expecting much in return, no stomach infrastructural government, fix Abia as soon as possible
I wish him success🙌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Supremos: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Ceenachi:
Alex c. Otti
Congratulations in advance; much has been given, Abian's are expecting much in return, no stomach infrastructural government, fix Abia as soon as possible
I wish him success🙌
good thing is that should he dare to fail, Abians will throw him away
Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Dreal1247: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Power to the people. Politicians are gradually being made to work to prove that they are capable and no longer business as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State by Supremos: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Power to the people. Politicians are gradually being made to work to prove that they are capable and no longer business as usual.
And that's the Hallmark of Obidient movement

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Dumps Christianity For Islam (picture) / Nigeria Has Lowest Minimum Wage Worldwide: Report / Adamu Garba Mocks Peter Obi Supporters Over Tinubu’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.