Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) (28137 Views)

Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead / What Oshiomhole Said About R-APC, Fayose At APC Ekiti Mega Rally / Ekiti 2018: We Won’t Allow You Rig For APC, Fayose Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Naijalarry: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUU2Yo8tNHc

A former Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has maintained he won’t join the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He made the comment on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Tuesday, days after the conduct of the 2023 elections. Fayose who opposed his party – the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar from northern Nigeria – maintained that power should move to the south.

“Many people in Nigeria have been confronted with what they have said at different times and they either recant or say something new. I stand here to tell you that I will never be a member of the APC. I am not in politics for what it is anymore. I have been given a fair opportunity to lead Ekiti two times and defeated two incumbents.”

‘No Apology for my Action’

According to him, his support for president-elect Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was based on the principles of equity which meant southern Nigeria should take over power at the federal level.

“I have no apology for my action now and in the future. I have not hidden my respect for Bola Asiwaju,” he added.

As far as the former governor is concerned, the main opposition PDP was fractured and never prepared for the 2023 elections. Fayose called on the party to close its ranks and work towards the 2027 polls if they want to take power.

He also warned leaders in the country to buckle up, saying the events leading to the 2023 elections and the massive interest shown by young people, show that it is no longer business as usual.

“Young people did not hide their disdain. They went for the leaders’ neck and took it out, sacked them, and occupied the space. Let me tell you again, this is a warning and further warning for those people coming in and returning that if you mess with the people, they will mess with you in four years’ time,” Fayose said.

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/21/i-will-never-be-a-member-of-apc-fayose-maintains/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
And criminality will never stand

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
We don’t accept criminals and touts into our party as well. Iyaebethegreat =1000000, Nairalanders = 0

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by darthv: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We don’t accept criminals and touts into our party as well.
You mean the party of touts

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by BlackAdams007: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Cool one, it's never a good party for a normal reasonable human being.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

21 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
If MC olumo can be part of APC, Ayodele Fayose is not guilty of your accusations tongue
IyaebeTheGreat:

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Boomkalakuta: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Avoid the words of an Afonja

I'm saying this for your mental well being.

Ekiti man is not a human being

If you must listen to the words of an Afonja

Ondo, Osun, Oyo is okay

Ekiti man no be normal human being

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Ceenachi: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Your shame dey shame me
Rest

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by PlayerMeji: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
No lele Baba

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
If MC olumo can be part of APC, Ayodele Fayose is not guilty of your accusations tongue
😄

10 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by evaristusprine: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Okay.

I don't trust politicians these days , they are all the same.

Personal interest only, nothing serious

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by raskymonojendor: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Avoid the words of an IPOB chieftain.

I'm saying this for your mental well being

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by phemmie06(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Trust politicians at your own peril.... FFK said more than that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Ekiti man is not a human being

If you must listen to the words of an Afonja

Ondo, Osun, Oyo is okay

Ekiti man no be normal human being
FFK is one of a kind.. one of the most useless insincere beings to walk the surface the earth..

13 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Freshtruth(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bomb they make noise needle set wan still make noise. What relevance are you APC won your state landslide you think this is time For almala with ewedu without meat? Oga rest

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Blaze14k: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Thats what they always say. I can never trust a politician when they make statements like this...

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by phemmie06(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Shameless is an attribute which all politicians in Nigeria always add to their Cvs, when you join that party I will remind you

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Hier(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
When it comes to APC, I'm always speechless, before, Aboki usually hail Sai Baba, and they would fight you and call you worse names, I never knew Yoruba's were more worse than those Hausa's.

Life is full of suprises

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Kingzeez10: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
I don't trust any Nigeria politician

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Biggers82(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
See FFK brother oooo
Ndi Ara always busy looking for food in every table.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Karlifate: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Politicians angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol. Clowns!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by KingKO22: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Thank you Jare Fayose

The deed has been done.

We love how you support Asiwaju just like Makinde and Wike even though you are not in the same party

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction / Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku / Defections :saraki, Akpabio, Tambuwal Others May Lose Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.