Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari (22572 Views)

LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will / US Report: Despite Irregularities, 2023 Poll Reflected Will Of Nigerians / 2023 Nigerian General Election Massive Poll See Nigerians Choices Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Danisaint112(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
The election is largely free and fair.

I will rate it 93%

Only a criminal aide, criminal admirer, or aspiring criminals will support criminality meted out to others by criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by godliman: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
i hate to hear a grandfather lie
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Vadese1: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
This man call Buhari is not even aware of what is happening in our land.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by miceroms: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
True to his words, Buhari allowed the agencies to carry out their functions. His party members may have a different opinion on his role in the elections.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by ogbe88(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
The Election is not perfect but is the best since 1999.

Our Election is a work in progress and is getting better
U r not well
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Bruno3000(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Exmilitant:
A certain group would disagree with Mr president.
But who cares?

I campaigned and voted for Tinubu, he won! And i rejoiced.

I campaigned and voted for APC's Tonye Cole, he lost! And i moved on.

Politics is survival of the fittest; do whatever you can to get what you want.

God bless BAT.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!
Your future is doomed..
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Parachoko: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
ogbe88:
U r not well
Your daddy must be so foolish for not training you well to respect people's opinion.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by lomprico(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
You didn't interfare true true but you allowed criminality of the highest order to play out.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by zinaunreal(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bastard liar
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Misterone: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
emerged01:
Like two weeks before the election oppositions were seen singing praises of President. What has changed?
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by emerged01(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Misterone:
grin grin grin grin
Me self dey shine teeth o grin
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by ogbe88(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Your daddy must be so foolish for not training you well to respect people's opinion.
U are not well.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Patokens: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
I have not known what else Buhari,apc and supporters does dreadfully if not lying.i can't figure out who these set of persons are.may God pay you all back by your manner of life, actions and wickedness,unto your fourth generations.grand wickedness defined and personified.

Toneypen247:

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-interfere-polls-reflected-nigerians-choices-buhari/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679458862
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Bananapill: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Gilgil: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
One day, you may be driving down the street with your family, and thugs who want to rob you of your valuables will accost you, harm you and members of your family, just near a police check point and they would go Scott free.

You would be angry that you were not protected by the police and the thugs wemt unaccosted, and when you complain, you would be told to go to court if you are aggrieved.

theophorus:
You may disagree but then He may be right.
Anyone who is not satisfied should just go to court and presents his/her grievances.

Anyone who is interested in protest, should organise it but if you dare destroy public infrastructures ehn, Na wotowoto you go collect ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Karnice600: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Toneypen247:

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-interfere-polls-reflected-nigerians-choices-buhari/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679458862

This is the man most people believed to be better than Jonathan back in 2014.

Most Nigerians have a thinking problem that looks like the stupid expression here

5 > x > 7

Put it verbally ;

If

>> Doctor Tinubu recommended Doctor Buhari, a disaster, as a better remedy for Nigeria in 2014,

Then

>>Tinubu should be the best remedy in 2023 to revive Nigeria from the disaster he recommended in 2014.

This is a logic flawed by tribalism, bigotry, ethnic rivalry, illiteracy..,that doesn't make the numbers in democracy add up.

Wole Soyinka was putting on his tribal cap that disrupts sound reasoning when he asked the youths to pardon Buhari and give him a second chance. Today he speaks a lot of grammar and graces the high tables of popular ceremonies.
The word education is damn deep. We're far from its practical definition.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by naturefellow(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
theophorus:
You may disagree but then He may be right.
Anyone who is not satisfied should just go to court and presents his/her grievances.

Anyone who is interested in protest, should organise it but if you dare destroy public infrastructures ehn, Na wotowoto you go collect ooo.
APC blind supporter. Sycophants. Praise-singers. Ass lickers. Sawdust, instead of grey matter in their heads.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by naturefellow(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
I will rate it 93%
as you're blind to injustice and corrupt practices. May all the accompanying evil be your portion.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by naturefellow(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:

I will rate it 93%

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by naturefellow(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Danisaint112:

Only a criminal aide, criminal admirer, or aspiring criminals will support criminality meted out to others by criminals.
na Tinubu ass licker. Criminal, endorsed by criminals.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Parachoko: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=naturefellow post=121985175][/quote]Lol

APC lost in Osun and was able to prove over voting in more than 700 polling units

The Tribunal agreed with the APC and deducted the polling units over voting took place.

Obi has approach the court, if he can truly prove his votes were giving to Asiwaju, if he's able to prove it at the Tribunal and Asiwaju is remove, I will be glad our Democracy is getting better

So now, relax and let the tribunal decide
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by theophorus(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
naturefellow:
APC blind supporter. Sycophants. Praise-singers. Ass lickers. Sawdust, instead of grey matter in their heads.

You comment reflects your Wisdom.

Thank You.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by REIIGN(m): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by wayodude(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2023
The worst president in Nigeria's history. When you think of how low the bar has been set, this really is an achievement not easy to attain.

His incompetence has facilitated and fast tracked the ruin of this country. His effect can be likened to a curse on us Nigerians. What a terrible terrible person.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by naturefellow(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
theophorus:

You comment reflects your Wisdom. Thank You.
Is this all you can come up with to challenge facts?
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by theophorus(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
naturefellow:
Is this all you can come up with to challenge facts?

Oookay, you were expecting me to join in your charade?

Guy, see ehn I no dey follow una do una politics ooo. Anything wen una like make una do, I don't have time.

My Mind is filled with Love towards everyone and anyone and I wish everyone whatever they wish others.

Good Things always Happen to Good People and so why should I reply Hatred and Insult with same?

My Faith teach me Love towards all Men cause my God is Love.

Remember, your comment is a Reflection of your Mind and Wisdom.

#Peace
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by naturefellow(m): 3:40am On Mar 24, 2023
theophorus:

Oookay, you were expecting me to join in your charade?

Guy, see ehn I no dey follow una do una politics ooo. Anything wen una like make una do, I don't have time.

My Mind is filled with Love towards everyone and anyone and I wish everyone whatever they wish others.

Good Things always Happen to Good People and so why should I reply Hatred and Insult with same?

My Faith teach me Love towards all Men cause my God is Love.

Remember, your comment is a Reflection of your Mind and Wisdom.

#Peace
stop disguising
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by REIIGN(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri / Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency / Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.