Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu (16903 Views)

Are These Yorubas Supporting Tinubu Based On Altruism, Bigotry, Or Stipends? / Drug Traffickers For The The Record. Drugs Has No Ethnic Coloration / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2023
wahahlawahala:
nobody hate u here... I understand your insecurity and fear tho cos back home you have this OSU caste system going on , so naturally u are programmed to be insecure.. but truth is nobody hate anybody here but u can't go about disrespecting ppl and expect them to look away 🙄

You sound confused, from domineering, to claiming Lagos and now to disrespect 🤔. You so loved us that you told us not to vote because you love us 🤣
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by wahahlawahala: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

You sound confused, from domineering, to claiming Lagos and now to disrespect 🤔. You so loved us that you told us not to vote because you love us 🤣
I can see why some dey call u ppl dunce 🤭

What's domineering? asserting one's will over another in an arrogant way... "Disrespectf"

Claiming lagos saying no be Yoruba land.. another " disrespect"..

You see who is confused now.. den no allow u vote , how Grv con get more than 300k if den no allow u.. meaning the 300k came from the same yorubas una dey insult... See this thing no hard.. u talk Den no like u, den hate u blabla.. stop being a coward , hiding behind referendum.. go to the park this morning , go back home to enjoy your OSU caste system.. no Mc Oluomo go con stop u frm voting in the next election 🙄

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by optionalY09: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:

See who's talking... bloody hypocrite!

Because nna don Bleep up
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2023
wahahlawahala:

I can see why some dey call u ppl dunce 🤭

What's domineering? asserting one's will over another in an arrogant way... "Disrespectf"

Claiming lagos saying no be Yoruba land.. another " disrespect"..

You see who is confused now.. den no allow u vote , how Grv con get more than 300k if den no allow u.. meaning the 300k came from the same yorubas una dey insult... See this thing no hard.. u talk Den no like u, den hate u blabla.. stop being a coward , hiding behind referendum.. go to the park this morning , go back home to enjoy your OSU caste system.. no Mc Oluomo go con stop u frm voting in the next election 🙄

I need this bag from yorubas. Flood the market with it. You remembered how you did it with Ghana else Lagos remains no man's land

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by optionalY09: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:
Ndigbo has been living with ndi Yorubas for centuries without any rift. Na today they wake up crying foul that Yoruba hate, jealous them

Same igbos whose region isn't habitable?
Same igbos where Enugu man cannot govern Imo or Anambra?
Same igbos who still practice Osu caste?
Same igbos who still practice patriarchal against women?
Same igbos who discriminate with religion?
Same igbos who do not like mbaise?

I can always go on and on Nwanne

Hausas and other ethnic groups are also living in Lagos without any problems. Why you igbos?

You cannot be victim everywhere. It's not possible. If you're a victim everywhere then you are stepping your bounds everywhere

Watch yourself Nwanne. Every tribe cannot be bad except Ndigbo

Help me tell the flaties that we love them they just need to love themselves better. I am Yoruba that is my only pride

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

He’ll be tell the flaties that we love them they just need to live themselves better. I am Yoruba that my only pride

You that cannot love yourself 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by wahahlawahala: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

I need this bag from yorubas. Flood the market with it. You remembered how you did it with Ghana else Lagos remains no man's land
Goan sit down my friend.. get busy with your life and stop trying hard to dey form victim dey wail about wen things no go ur way😒.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Goan sit down my friend.. get busy with your life and stop trying hard to dey form victim dey wail about wen things no go ur way😒.

Instead of killing us and burning our businesses, design this bag as a message that we should leave your land same way you did to Ghanaians

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by optionalY09: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

You that cannot love yourself 😂😂😂

We all know that Yorubas are better than igbos at all level, this their new found twitter gragra.

You know what happens when they bring a person from village to the city, the moment he has a little exposure he thinks he knows than everybody.

That’s the situation with the igbos, they’re just getting exposed, we’ve been there a long time ago and we’ll redirect them as appropriate m

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

We all know that Yorubas are better than igbos at all level, this their new found twitter gragra.

You know what happens when they bring a person from village to the city, the moment he has a little exposure he thinks he knows than everybody.

That’s the situation with the igbos, they’re just getting exposed, we’ve been there a long time ago and we’ll redirect them as appropriate m
Just like football, teams play home and away but in this case yorubas are local champion because they can't play away match. Cowards

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by wahahlawahala: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Instead of killing us and burning our businesses, design this bag as a message that we should leave your land same way you did to Ghanaians
u never wail loud enough.. your ppl fit help u make d bag, den dey like those kind biz to make money

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by optionalY09: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Just like football, teams play home and away but in this case yorubas are local champion because they can't play away match. Cowards

Where is the venue of the away match, we’ve allayed been there go and check
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Racoon(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2023
You can only continue to deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Thunder go faya dis one!

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by wahahlawahala: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

😭😭wailer
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Check social media space then come back and call urself a liar.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by ukaface(f): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:
Yoruba people have no hate for anybody, the igbo themself knows it, they are just being mischievous

Do you agree now that you don’t have sense?
Do you also agree that you’re an hypocrite?

Oponu oshi

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by EMONFASHION65: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:
Ndigbo has been living with ndi Yorubas for centuries without any rift. Na today they wake up crying foul that Yoruba hate, jealous them

Hausas and other ethnic groups are also living in Lagos without any problems. Why you igbos?

You cannot be victim everywhere. It's not possible. If you're a victim everywhere then you are stepping your bounds everywhere

YOU SPEAK LIKE AN IGBO MAN , YES BUT YOU ARE AMONG THE GROUP OF JEO IGBOKWE
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Defacto4truth: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:

what is Ababoku practice in Yoruba land just asking for a yourba pastor friend
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
wahahlawahala:
😭😭wailer
Hater😜😜
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Traplord09: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Edo no be Lagos

You cannot rule Lagos from Anambra...

Liar Paradox...

The statement above is False
The statement below is True

Lagos no be yorubas land
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by SmartPolician: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2023
I have always maintained that this man is a gentleman. His problem is leading a state under the firm claws of the Druggie.
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Where is the venue of the away match, we’ve allayed been there go and check
Where please?
We are known and our presence felt in the North, West, South and East.

We are the real champions. Yoruba man sees Lagos as his heritage but Igbos sees the world as their heritage.

The difference is clear
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by blackgold2018(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:
Yoruba people have no hate for anybody, the igbo themself knows it, they are just being mischievous
cheap thing

You lying hypocrite
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Blackdisciple(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Do you mean the same bigotry and ethnicity that put you on that seat

Haba oga did you even condamn MC eluomo speech to non yerubas in Lagos because for sure he wasn't only talking to the igbos alone
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by bayelsaowei(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Na person be this ?
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by caracas: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:

Sharap Oga
Yorubas n Hausas have been killing each other in Lagos , osun ogun ondo n ekiti….
Igbos have been generally peaceful….
It’s the yorubas that have been displaying unnecessary jealousy n hatred for the igbos…
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Jemex003: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Na you wey hate me naim I suppose ask

Igbo crying Yoruba hate them, hausa hate them in fact they're crying Nigeria hate them. Are you Chris? Everybody hate you.

All i know is can a man from Enugu govern in Anambra? Can a man from River govern in Bayelsa? Can a man from Delta govern in Edo?

All i know is Yoruba people accomodate more than SE and SS. We even have more hausa in SW than igbo. Stop crying of hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by optionalY09: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2023
ukaface:

Do you agree now that you don’t have sense?
Do you also agree that you’re an hypocrite?

Oponu oshi

Go to sleep, too early to talk to a minor like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation / Video From President Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.