Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu (27961 Views)

The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 / Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by ruffbam(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
timilehin007:
Anambra is a Yoruba land according to history. A Yoruba man who founded Anambra went to market but he got a call that some visitors were waiting for him, on his way home, he saw a shop where they were selling bras and decided to get for his wife which took him longer than necessary. When he got home and they asked him why he returned late, he said *'àn ńá brà'* (meaning we were bargaining bra price) that's how they came up with the name, Anambra.

Guy you are very funny 😂😂😂

Shebi all of us are now historians, let's continue that way.

Happy new week to you

Me: I tell you. It was Ọọni Abewela who established Onitsha as a market town. He named it Oonirisha market but when his non Yoruba slaves, the Igbo wanted to pronounce it, they got it wrong and called it 'Onitsha'. It is time we claimed our heritage.

2. Alaafin Adegoolu established Enugu. He once married a strange but beautiful girl. He loved her so much because of her beauty. Her teeth was perfect, a reason why Alaafin used to refer to her as 'ẹnu gún rege' which was shortened to 'enugun'.
There was fight among Oloris and Alaafin did not want Enugun to be deformed due to fight so he sent her to his newly established farm settlement far in the East and even ordered people to join her there. When the new settlement was getting larger, people asked the Alaafin what name would the place be called. Alaafin replied that "let us name it after my wife Enugun." That is how the place was named and after a long time, it metamorphosed to Enugu.
Kaaaaaabiesi o!

Craze no be monopoly of a people😁😆😀

The whole of the eastern region as we know it now belongs to the Yoruba people. During the reign of Orompoto in Oyo Kingdom, there was an invasion by the people of Cameroon. They laid siege on Oyo and kidnapped the beautiful daughter of Orompoto. Oyo army gave chase and after a turtuous journey, they caught up with the ramping army, fought with them and rescued Orompoto's daughter. The place where they caught up with them became acamp of Orompoto's
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by ruffbam(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
timilehin007:
Anambra is a Yoruba land according to history. A Yoruba man who founded Anambra went to market but he got a call that some visitors were waiting for him, on his way home, he saw a shop where they were selling bras and decided to get for his wife which took him longer than necessary. When he got home and they asked him why he returned late, he said *'àn ńá brà'* (meaning we were bargaining bra price) that's how they came up with the name, Anambra.

Shebi all of us are now historians, let's continue that way.

Happy new week to you

Me: I tell you. It was Ọọni Abewela who established Onitsha as a market town. He named it Oonirisha market but when his non Yoruba slaves, the Igbo wanted to pronounce it, they got it wrong and called it 'Onitsha'. It is time we claimed our heritage.

2. Alaafin Adegoolu established Enugu. He once married a strange but beautiful girl. He loved her so much because of her beauty. Her teeth was perfect, a reason why Alaafin used to refer to her as 'ẹnu gún rege' which was shortened to 'enugun'.
There was fight among Oloris and Alaafin did not want Enugun to be deformed due to fight so he sent her to his newly established farm settlement far in the East and even ordered people to join her there. When the new settlement was getting larger, people asked the Alaafin what name would the place be called. Alaafin replied that "let us name it after my wife Enugun." That is how the place was named and after a long time, it metamorphosed to Enugu.
Kaaaaaabiesi o!

Craze no be monopoly of a people😁😆😀

The whole of the eastern region as we know it now belongs to the Yoruba people. During the reign of Orompoto in Oyo Kingdom, there was an invasion by the people of Cameroon. They laid siege on Oyo and kidnapped the beautiful daughter of Orompoto. Oyo army gave chase and after a turtuous journey, they caught up with the ramping army, fought with them and rescued Orompoto's daughter. The place where they caught up with them became acamp of Orompoto's

Guy you are very funny 😂😂😂
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by LegacyB: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
gimakon:

grin
And Igbos have one or half state abi?
Pack well oga. You can never make me hate them for any reason. I speak Igbo, I speak Yoruba, I Speak hausa, I speak Efik and Ibibio too.

The problem you have maybe because they are wealthier than your tribe. I agree they have bad people in that tribe, but that tribe do not have anything that looks like problems with other tribes. They pay their tax, go about their businesses, You yorubas are discriminatory , segregatory and what have you.
We now know the problem of Nigeria, the only thing is , not all of you are like this. The good ones amongst you will suffer for things that do not in anyway make sense.

Mxm. #Spits
Well just to remind you again Igbos have 5 states . Why not fight for the sixth instead of asking some with 6 to fight for 7.
Even in your 5 state 2 election out of 4 were declared inconclusive.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by searchlight: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
So much for someone who bragged that there was a fictitious mandate to reclaim.

The best Peter Obi and his lawyers could come up with was cheap blackmail against Tinubu, Shettima and INEC.

I've read the whole 99 pages of his petition and the only particular facts about the results of the elections being rigged against him are in Rivers State and Benue State which if reversed is less than 200,000 votes in paragraphs 62 and 64 respectively. It will still make him third after Atiku.

You said you won the elections, what has character assassination targeted at getting obidîots excited on social media got to do with reclaiming a delusional stolen mandate?

The case only makes Pandora more hated outside the southeast and his chances of ever getting to Aso Rock slimmer.

Filing petition is like buying a ticket to contest. It doesn't mean you will win. In 2019 when he was Atiku's vice, he filed it against Buhari and was thrashed. 2023 they are filing it separately and are bound to fail.

He has no case and Jagaban has come to stay.
you wasted lots of space typing nonsense
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Raf4: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

You will discover why Fulani and British dey fear us. We run am on Abiola through Arthur Nzeribe though Abiola won fair and square...we go still run am on ur Tinubu, this time the whole world will support us.

Awolowo ❌
Abiola ❌
Tinubu❌
Obasanjo✔️

If you be tribalistic Yorubastard politician, we go run you street, you no fit enter Aso Rock. Watch and see

You just confirmed now that your tribe has been the evil willing tool been used to truncate the progress of Nigeria. No wonder you people are facing terrible repercussions here and there everywhere you go 🙄 and your land is already cursedd that's why you must run away from your land!
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
LegacyB:

Well just to remind you again Igbos have 5 states . Why not fight for the sixth instead of asking some with 6 to fight for 7.
Even in your 5 state 2 election out of 4 were declared inconclusive.

You no sabi how them day do am, you for kuku write say Igbos no get any state.
Nonsense.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by LegacyB: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
gimakon:

You no sabi how them day do am, you for kuku write say Igbos no get any state.
Nonsense.
Haaaa as fact strike you . E pain u Abi?
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Ray02: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Baba did not say he did not eat appointment, he said he is not desperate. 🤣🤣
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
November1857:
That drug Lord must return that stolen mandate to the rightful owner......

even obi is not accusing anyone for stolen his mandate
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by ZazziAkbar(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wait, you don't see anything in a president being a drug baron ..?
Your number one citizen?...Omo eh
highchief1:
ur wife that was a prostitute didnt u marry her?what’s wrong if he was a drug baron?most of the pastors u worship today if they tell u their past u won’t enter their church.why should I judge tinubu by his past?don’t I have a dirty past?una go just Dey mumu
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by highchief1: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
ZazziAkbar:
Wait, you don't see anything in a president being a drug baron ..?
Your number one citizen?...Omo eh
u haven’t answered?is he still pushing it?let’s assume he did it before?if u want to dig into the past of everyone contesting them Nigeria will not have a president.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by deyplay: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
So much for someone who bragged that there was a fictitious mandate to reclaim.

The best Peter Obi and his lawyers could come up with was cheap blackmail against Tinubu, Shettima and INEC.

I've read the whole 99 pages of his petition and the only particular facts about the results of the elections being rigged against him are in Rivers State and Benue State which if reversed is less than 200,000 votes in paragraphs 62 and 64 respectively. It will still make him third after Atiku.

You said you won the elections, what has character assassination targeted at getting obidîots excited on social media got to do with reclaiming a delusional stolen mandate?

The case only makes Pandora more hated outside the southeast and his chances of ever getting to Aso Rock slimmer.

Filing petition is like buying a ticket to contest. It doesn't mean you will win. In 2019 when he was Atiku's vice, he filed it against Buhari and was thrashed. 2023 they are filing it separately and are bound to fail.

He has no case and Jagaban has come to stay.
You really read indeed! Kindly summarise the core petitions raised against BAT?
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Cantonese: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

In all you've said now, you have removed Atiku. You forgot Atiku took a huge chunk of the Muslim votes? Combine the power of Atiku's Muslim votes and that of Tinubu, you know what they can produce? In future elections, they can easily say okay, we'll run with a Muslim Muslim ticket. They can meet other major parties trying to run with Muslim candidates, convince them to work as one, and we both know the Muslims are always united. Now tell me how the Christians can match their population.

If the Church don't desist from this show of shame they displayed this campaign and election season, that is what will happen in the future. We must not show this mush hatred towards the Muslim community.

You said it yourself that it was a political move, but the church didn't see it that way. They claim they are trying to Islamise the country. They did the same thing when Buhari contested in 2015. Osinbajo was Buhari's running mate for f**k sake. I know how many people I tried to convince that there was no way Buhari could Islamise Nigeria. Why do I have to start convincing people on that?? The Church need to stop this thing. I'm a Christian and I'm talking as one. We need to be careful.

Look, ethnicism, tribalism and religion played a large part in the elections. Politicians succeeded in showing making ordinary Nigerians suffer from all, in the name of power play. The truth is that the country is on a precipice. A little fight and a major ethnic or religious war will break out.

The problem with the PDP was one man - Atiku. His ambition and desperation cost the party the Presidency. Combine the votes of Atiku, Obi and Kwakwanso and you”ll understand it. The miscalculation of the bribe receiving members of the PDP, beclouded their sense of judgement. Obi took the steam out of PDP and the rest as they say, became history.

So irrespective of the Muslim/Muslim ticket, with PDP intact, APC would have been history.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by MeineMutter: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

It's sad Christian have been killed in their place of worship. But insecurity in Nigeria has not been against the Christians alone. Mosques have been blown up too. Muslims have been killed too by terrorists. Both Christians and Muslims are being kidnapped.

These are political killings and not a religious war as y'all keep trying to paint it. Politicians are evil. They'll do anything to win elections. I hope everyone responsible for such atrocities meet their waterloo. But please y'all should stop playing this victim card. Arrrghhhhh

👍👍. Don’t mind the daaaft Beerfraud descendant.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Jnkay: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fayose and FFK always unstable as water. Always speaking from two sides of the mouth at the same time.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by AutoConsult: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Cantonese:

Look, ethnicism, tribalism and religion played a large part in the elections. Politicians succeeded in showing making ordinary Nigerians suffer from all, in the name of power play. The truth is that the country is on a precipice. A little fight and a major ethnic or religious war will break out.

The problem with the PDP was one man - Atiku. His ambition and desperation cost the party the Presidency. Combine the votes of Atiku, Obi and Kwakwanso and you”ll understand it. The miscalculation of the bribe receiving members of the PDP, beclouded their sense of judgement. Obi took the steam out of PDP and the rest as they say, became history.

So irrespective of the Muslim/Muslim ticket, with PDP intact, APC would have been history.
I quite agree with your submission. APC had no business winning that election. Obi and the G5 handed them the victory on a plate.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by jamace(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

How long is too long?

it will be appropriately determined by concerned Nigerians.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Cantonese: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

I quite agree with your submission. APC had no business winning that election. Obi and the G5 handed them the victory on a plate.

That’s the long and short of it all bro.

Hopefully we can discuss other topics with decorum like this.

Cheers.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by MightySparrow: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
jamace:
it will be appropriately determined by concerned Nigerians.

Nigerians or the court. Do concerned nigerians dictate to the Court?
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Creeper: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
Erm, this isn’t the time for Yorubas to get too complacent. Especially when dealing with hateful and desperate people whose existence is dependent on destroying/dominating Yorubas.

For the umpteenth time (this is for those who have ears): they’re not working alone. They have powerful international backing and the pattern is obvious.

Stay vigilant and be on your P’s and Q’s.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by jamace(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Nigerians or the court. Do concerned nigerians dictate to the Court?
Citizens can dictate to any arm of govt when the time is ripe.

Power belongs to the people.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by AutoConsult: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Cantonese:

That’s the long and short of it all bro.

Hopefully we can discuss other topics with decorum like this.

Cheers.
Lol. Oh well!
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by DOD88: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

Who be Fayose? Them impeached Fayose, Joshua Dariye and Peter Obi in 2006..
Fayose ran away to his farm planting cassava
Dariye went back to planting maize and yam
Peter Obi went to court and upturned his impeachment as a man he is. A smart gentle tiger no dey make noise...

Once again who be Fayose 🤣🤣

Story story....Story. Keep on lamenting and fantasizing Tinubu's removal. A joke of the century that can never happen . This ingenious Asiwaju Tinubu will rule for 8 years. Let haters steer clear!
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by babygirljoy: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by MightySparrow: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
jamace:
Citizens can dictate to any arm of govt when the time is ripe.

Power belongs to the people.

Hahaha.
If you talk of oyinbo and Arabs.
You are talking about people. Blacks are cowards. See what is going on in Iran, Syria etc.

I am ashamed to be Obidient when I got to polling booth and majority of people didn't turn out. I was campaigning in church and my company in Benin where I live so a structure could be built against 2027. I was disappointed. Brother, our attitude to things is bad is Africa. Especially we blacks.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Aliways(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi knows that he can't win the election and he knows that we know that he can't win the election. So stop fooling around. None of the contestants can meet the antecedents of Jagaban. Jagaban is a blessing to the SW and the nation at large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable / Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed / National Association Of Poly Students To Disrupt Flights In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.