Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria (3761 Views)

Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) / Graphics Designer Petition Peter Obi For Allegedly 2B CAN Naira Donation / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by SReporters: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2023
I have just carefully gone through this Peter Obi’s election petition and I have come to the conclusion that Peter Obi is the most dangerous man in this country called Nigeria.

Not only is he challenging the fraud for an election, but he is putting the entire country on trial for allowing a drug baron qualify to run and thereafter proceeded to rig the election.

Tinubu has for the longest refused to address his drug past and because of that, he refused to attend unscripted interviews and INEC and the Nigerian courts refused to disqualify him even when it was obvious that he has a drug past. The storm is now gathering!

Fast forward to “GO TO COURT”.. Peter Obi has now placed Tinubu’s drug records front and center of his petition by front loading the certified true copies of his drug related asset forfeiture as required by the evidence act and stating that Tinubu ought not to have been qualified to stand for the election.

The twist is that since PO is not the author of the said document, someone from the US justice department must be subpoenaed to be led in evidence to present the document in court and I am 1000% sure that the US department of Justice has assured PO’s lawyers that with a subpoena, they will fly in DEA special Agent Moss to come authenticate the Tinubu’s drug related forfeiture court documents.

Perhaps Nigeria is about to be jolted on an international level embarrassment that will be beamed worldwide. This was avoidable if Nigerian courts had done the needful by disqualifying Tinubu!

APC members of this forum should get ready to watch the DEA special agent Moss who arrested Tinubu testify in the tribunal about Tinubu’s drug past and we will assess how the criminal minded Nigerian judges will surmount that embarrassment and still rule that Tinubu is qualified.

Brace up for impact folks!

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/22/election-petition-peter-obi-is-the-most-dangerous-man-in-nigeria/

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Read:

PureFace1:
I see obedients celebrating the drug case Obi filed against Tinubu as if they have already won the case. Tinubu is a genuis and a Political Gods and too big for Obi to Swallow, you guys are really very naive and dull to think Tinubu hasn't considered every options. The quicker Obidients accept their lost the better it will be for them, Obi is just going to court to pacify his supporters there is no way out other than total defeat.

Some Obidients are saying Tinubu can't visit USA because of the case he have there but Festus Keyamo posted Tinubu's US Visa on Twitter last year and some people checked and verified that he visited US through his travel history.

People like Tinubu don't show their cards and won't care about the wrong perceptions you have of them in fact they like it if you perceive them wrongly and believe all the bad propaganda about them as long as they have calculated that your perception of them won't affect them much or the outcome they desire.

They will lead you on with that wrong perception and won't bother to correct it and make you act on that perception and show your card base on it after that they will show you their own card with prove to correct that perception but by then you would have been outplayed and outmaneuvered because you based all the power of your card on that wrong perception.

It is all just game and power play to him, Tinubu don't even bother about the drug case or give a damn about it and you think it is normal ?

https://prnigeria.com/2022/11/17/fact-check-tinubu/

Obi is going to be outplay again Obidients are just on a wild goose chase, Tinubu was only indicted in the US and not convicted.

Assuming he was even convicted in the US, the court can't disqualify him because the conviction is more than 10 years before the Election, he can only be disqualify if he was convicted less than 10 years before the presidential Election.

So what needs to happen to be disqualified from becoming president? according to Nigeria Constitution

Section 137 of the Constitution provides grounds for disqualification to the office of President.

A person shall not be qualified for office of the president if they;

Have dual citizenship, which goes against Section 28 of the Constitution.

Have been declared to be a lunatic or of unsound mind by any law in Nigeria.

Are under a death sentence, or sentenced to prison for fraud.

Are convicted of fraud or dishonesty less than ten years before the election date.

Have been declared bankrupt.

Haven’t resigned from any public office at least 30 days before the election.

Belong in a secret society.

Have been indicted for embezzlement or fraud by a judicial commission or tribunal.

Present a forged certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

https://nigerian-constitution.com/chapter-6-part-1-section-137-disqualifications/

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by kaylardz(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu is drinking your tears

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Naira20: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2023
I don't see it as dangerous But courageous

PO is a wise man.
God is using him to teach our wicked politicians a bitter lesson

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Yet came far 3rd. Drama king he is.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Ibrahimcoomasie post=121964001][/quote]Sponsored fact check, let us and the court decide

2 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Mindlog: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2023
I will be observing how it pans out.🤔

5 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by felixzo1(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2023
cheap blackmail

2 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Mindlog:
I will be observing how it pans out 🤔
Don’t even let Obi waste your time. I won’t be telling you this if I don’t like you. Move on to greater things please

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Hateandthunder: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Omo
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Afamed: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2023
The frog voice did worse in Anambra. Both Catholic and Anglican are still struggling to come together as a result of division the Pandora fraud brought to them

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Guide777(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We have witnessed your magicians on the Bench transmuted 4th to 1st position before in Imo. That will be the precedence.

26 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Mindlog: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don’t even let Obi waste your time. I won’t be telling you this if I don’t like you. Move on to greater things please

Observing is not affecting my daily functions, I go still dey go work

26 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Mindlog:

Observing is not affecting my daily functions, I go still dey go work
But he’s distracting you
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Guide777:

We have witnessed your magicians on the Bench transmuted 4th to 1st position before in Imo. That will be the precedence.
Keep dreaming, Joseph the dreamer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by naijaguy1234(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2023
You’re new to Nigeria legal system.

2023 –2024 case adjourn

2024 – 2027 case adjourn

After 7 years of litigation, case thrown out of court.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Naira20:
I don't see it as dangerous But courageous

PO is a wise man.
God is using him to teach our wicked politicians a bitter lesson

A dullard you call a wise man ?
No wonder dumbs like you celebrate a 3rd class failure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2023
You all better tell your loser candidiate to accept the elections the way it is.
When Yoruba start dey vex, una go start dey tear una national passport.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by dammyz101(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2023
SReporters:
I have just carefully gone through this Peter Obi’s election petition and I have come to the conclusion that Peter Obi is the most dangerous man in this country called Nigeria.

Not only is he challenging the fraud for an election, but he is putting the entire country on trial for allowing a drug baron qualify to run and thereafter proceeded to rig the election.

Tinubu has for the longest refused to address his drug past and because of that, he refused to attend unscripted interviews and INEC and the Nigerian courts refused to disqualify him even when it was obvious that he has a drug past. The storm is now gathering!

Fast forward to “GO TO COURT”.. Peter Obi has now placed Tinubu’s drug records front and center of his petition by front loading the certified true copies of his drug related asset forfeiture as required by the evidence act and stating that Tinubu ought not to have been qualified to stand for the election.

The twist is that since PO is not the author of the said document, someone from the US justice department must be subpoenaed to be led in evidence to present the document in court and I am 1000% sure that the US department of Justice has assured PO’s lawyers that with a subpoena, they will fly in DEA special Agent Moss to come authenticate the Tinubu’s drug related forfeiture court documents.

Perhaps Nigeria is about to be jolted on an international level embarrassment that will be beamed worldwide. This was avoidable if Nigerian courts had done the needful by disqualifying Tinubu!

APC members of this forum should get ready to watch the DEA special agent Moss who arrested Tinubu testify in the tribunal about Tinubu’s drug past and we will assess how the criminal minded Nigerian judges will surmount that embarrassment and still rule that Tinubu is qualified.

Brace up for impact folks! If only obidents promise us de will stop wailing after he loses d court case.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/22/election-petition-peter-obi-is-the-most-dangerous-man-in-nigeria/
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Pearlokeys: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

A dullard you call a wise man ?
No wonder dumbs like you celebrate a 3rd class failure.

😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Mindlog: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But he’s distracting you

I remember requesting from my Team lead to work for some certain hours on the day Peter Obi was to come give a talk in Cambridge months ago, which was just walking distance from work as I wan go hear wetin he wan talk but I am happy till now HR has not complained about drop in performance from my end because na instant gbege e dey be!😆😆
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Nigeria is a country where wrongdoings have no consequences. That's the only reason why APC allowed a man who was once a druglord to be their presidential candidate.

We will watch the legal drama as it unfolds. It will be interesting to see how Olanipekun and his team defend the Druggie.

4 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by dat9jaguy(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2023
SReporters:

Brace up for impact folks!

Una don get something to wail about for some time now. These your delusions are what makes your losses harder to bear. Just relax and enjoy the show. Peter Obi will be disgraced in court.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Mindlog:

I remember requesting from my Team lead to work for some certain hours on the day Peter Obi was to come give a talk in Cambridge months ago, which was just walking distance from work as I wan go hear wetin he wan talk but I am happy till now HR has not complained about drop in performance from my end because na instant gbege e dey be!😆😆
Don’t try that again next time, he’s not worth it. Don’t ever believe he cares about you or Nigerians, it’s all for personal interest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by byteem: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Read:

Bros remix section 137 at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2023
We heard things like this also when Atiku was pursuing one imaginary INEC server.

The man say them steal em mandate, thing reach to prove am now, he don change mouth say, my opponent is more powerful than I am, please remove him from the contest so that I can run alone and win.
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Mindlog: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don’t try that again next time, he’s not worth it. Don’t ever believe he cares about you or Nigerians, it’s all for personal interest

I think I am adult and mentally stable enough to process and recognize who "cares" for me.😊

2 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by agadez007(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2023
Dino once said that tinubu eats more drugs than food
How true is that statement?

4 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by rummmy: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2023
They said the man should go to court and he obeyed so why all this noise of obi this and obi that?

2 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by Goldmaxx(f): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Afamed:
The frog voice did worse in Anambra. Both Catholic and Anglican are still struggling to come together as a result of division the Pandora fraud brought to them
What does catholic and Anglican have to do with anything?
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria by nonhuman(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
some one that score 6.2m votes even after APC rigging, you are saying came far 3rd, Atiku 6.8m
The 3 of them win 12ststes each, even with the sham election in some states where peter would have won

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are People In CBN Confused Or Just Playing Politics. See This. / Igbo Land Is Not Landlocked – We Have The Shortest Access To The Atlantic Ocean / Obi Inspects Golden Oil Industry Located At Harbour Industrial Zone-Onitsha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.