Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. (572 Views)

2023: Throwback: Is This Politics Or Pure Hatred ? (pictures) / Asiwaju International School Bauchi: Is This Politics Taken Too Far? / How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" (2) (3) (4)

This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2023
If their is something i hate about Easterners, it is not knowing when to stop aka OVER DO.
It happened during Endsars and the obidient movement to mention few.
The Election has been won and it has been proven that yorubas own lagos. So what is all this trash am seeing on social media? The worst part is that after doing it, yorubas will come under the comment section applauding it.

I want you guys to know this, Nigerians are no longer finding this LAGOS SAGA funny! What are you guys trying to proove? It got to a point where a principal and teachers are using yoruba to address the school in a place like lagos and nairaland are hailing a guy called omonkoda was even quoting constitution.. Haba so you guys can be this tribalistic!.
They are many yorubas in Rivers, if every state start their own!.
They are hundreds of thausands of yorubas in pH,buguma,omagwa,eleme,degema etc.. if them start.. you know say southsouth dem no dey hard pick up challenge..

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Always learn to stop when its time.

Everybody over here are talking bad about yoruba/lagos, something the barely do before both akwaibom,isoko,ijaw,igbo,edo etc.

If you like your people ask them to stop! Tell them its over!..

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Wodu89: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:
If their is something i hate about Easterners, it is not knowing when to stop aka OVER DO.
The Election has been won and it has been proven that yorubas own lagos. So what is all this trash am seeing on social media? The worst part is that after doing it, yorubas will come under the comment section applauding it.

I want you guys to know this, Nigerians are no longer finding this LAGOS SAGA funny! What are you guys trying to proove? It got to a point where a principal and teachers are using yoruba to address the school in a place like lagos and nairaland are hailing a guy called omonkoda was even quoting constitution.. Haba so you guys can be this tribalistic!.
They are hundreds of thausands of yorubas in pH,buguma,omagwa,eleme,degema etc.. if them start.. you know say southsouth dem no dey hard pick up challenge..

A Yoruba lady is nursing the ambition to become the prime minister of Great Britain

Do your research

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Dindondin(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Wodu89:

A Yoruba lady is nursing the ambition to become the prime minister of Great Britain

Do your research
It's true Kemi Badenoch ll be UK PM after Sunak. After Indians, the next most populous indigenous people in UK are Yorubas and they are the largest Nigerians in diaspora.

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Do your research

Wetin come happen .

Leave tribe and focus on your life.

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by ganisucks(f): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

Abegi, you guys should shove it with all this ethnic coloration bull$hit. Peter Obi and Tinubu no send una.

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Wodu89: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

Wetin come happen .

Leave tribe and focus on your life.

I have businesses. I left Lagos years ago and don't even see it as a glorious state. Majority of it's indigenes are permanently broke

My dear try other states abeg
Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Wodu89: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Dindondin:

It's true Kemi Badenoch ll be UK PM after Sunak. After Indians, the next most populous indigenous people in UK are Yorubas and they are the largest Nigerians in diaspora.

Thank you O

An Igbo was appointed a top serving member in Canadian government, never did he transform Canada to Igbo property. The bigots and unrefined elements here will never learn

I'm not Igbo BTW

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2023
ganisucks:

Abegi, you guys should shove it with all this ethnic coloration bull$hit. Peter Obi and Tinubu no send una.

Tell your people to rest.

It is over.

Everybody should go back to their normal lives.
Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by agadez007(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Thank you O

An Igbo was appointed a top serving member in Canadian government, never did he transform Canada to Igbo property. The bigots and unrefined elements here will never learn

I'm not Igbo BTW
Two Igbo men have ruled Lagos before,Ndubuisi and ukiwe and they didn’t steal Lagos

Whenever I see Yoruba claiming wise and suffersticated I just laugh,even the educated ones reason like little babies

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Wodu89: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2023
agadez007:
Two Igbo men have ruled Lagos before,Ndubuisi and ukiwe and they didn’t steal Lagos

Whenever I see Yoruba claiming wise and suffersticated I just laugh,even the educated ones reason like little babies

I agree. Igbos have ruled Lagos

The crude yorubas won't to take claim of a cosmopolitan state as though Lagos was developed by ethnicity or by ethnic Yoruba clan alone.

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by limeta(f): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2023
She will not get my vote
Tory,s are dead and buried any way .
Blacks dont vote racist Conservative
Labour we move .
Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by ganisucks(f): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:
Tell your people to rest.
It is over.
Everybody should go back to their normal lives.
When they don't swear him in, your eye go clear.

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Wodu89: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2023
limeta:
She will not get my vote
Tory,s are dead and buried any way .
Blacks dont vote racist Conservative
Labour we move .

The UK is in crisis. Losing Johnson has exposed vacuum and weakness. Sunak isn't thick and there sglaring difference between the standards people like Blair, Gordon's brown and Johnson attained.

Kemi is in process. Leave her for me please grin

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Dindondin(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Thank you O

I'm not Igbo BTW
Let them try to burn the country. They ll only get burnt. Igbos has been causing madness worldwide and they v not reasoned to call themselves to order.
Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by limeta(f): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Wodu89:

The UK is in crisis. Losing Johnson has exposed vacuum and weakness. Sunak isn't thick and there sglaring difference between the standards people like Blair, Gordon's brown and Johnson attained.

Kemi is in process. Leave her for me please grin

Carry go my dear
Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by wahahlawahala: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Na online Igbos and Yoruba dey fight.. one of my guys still gave have her Igbo chick correct dicking overnight with his big Yoruba gbola.. 🙄
Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by SavageResponse(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

I have businesses. I left Lagos years ago and don't even see it as a glorious state. Majority of it's indigenes are permanently broke

My dear try other states abeg

Audio millionaire, yes we know you have businesses of selling Quora accounts and third hand gadgets grin

Re: This Politics The Yorubas Are About To Play Wi.. by Wodu89: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
SavageResponse:

Audio millionaire, yes we know you have businesses of selling Quora accounts and third hand gadgets grin

Smiles. I have nothing to prove to you

Prof Yakubu Did A Very Wonderful Job Very Truthful And Honest � Job. / Biafra: UK Appeal Court To Hear Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Five Persons Shot, As Kaduna State Government Resumes Demolition In Gbagyi Villa