Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu (62322 Views)

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Prof Ikonne / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by lordofreal(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
We are saying the same thing now.cant you see that this girl died naturally?who are they going to protect her from? From God? You talk as if it is someone that killed her.no matter Thier protection when the time comes from anyone else to die he/she will surely die.
1nice:

That is not what I am saying you confused person.
What I mean is that obidients should be ready to be their fellow obidients keepers and assist in given helping hands to protect and defend all Presidential Tribunal Labour Party lawyers and their family from those after them.

Obidients should join hands and fight for each other; an attack on one obidient is an attack on all obidients.

That is it.

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Lamanii22(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the deceased in their period of grief. 😭 😭 😭 😭

I declare before God and man , before principalities and powers, seen and unseen and before the forces of the Universe that I will live long and see my grandchildren. My parents will never mourn my untimely death.

Amen
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Emmanuel909090: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Rest on
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by blacksam01: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
na wa ooo..babe fine oo..nd sh no marry before sh die.. painful anyways
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by popesco123: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Must you prove your foolery and idiocy before your family in the public space? Ever useless nonentithy.

uote author=LeoDeKing post=121969979]Well, the daughter is innocent, therefore, may she rest in peace.

But I'm just imagining if this were to happen to one of Tinubu's team members.

Ipob pigs would have been saying something like, "even the gods are against defending evil". Are we now to assume the gods are against pandora fraud?

Ordinary apc member died, ipob pigs were doing thanksgiving. Infact, they are even praying for Tinubu to die, but the ways of gods are different.

All the same, may her soul find peaceful rest. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by goslowgoslow(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
VEXT:

Shut up pls...

Abi u don take werin tinubu dey take
When dem tell una facts una go begin curse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by goslowgoslow(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
blacksam01:
na wa ooo..babe fine oo..nd sh no marry before sh die.. painful anyways
If she no marry nko? What has that got to do with anything?
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by highchief1: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

https://thenigerialawyer.com/onyechi-ikpeazu-san-mourns-demise-of-daughter-nls-set-sends-their-condolences/

and someone was telling on nairaland the other day not to drink or fork and enjoy.31yrs this one don sign out.If u go and check she wasn’t reckless with her life.Life na scam.

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Otuchi: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
No retreat! No surrender shocked
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Enemyofpeace: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Chei! Tinubu don strike again

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Hussein035: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

https://thenigerialawyer.com/onyechi-ikpeazu-san-mourns-demise-of-daughter-nls-set-sends-their-condolences/

I will advise this man to leave politicians cases if he don't want to lose the rest of his children.

It is an advise

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by mainman7(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
CBN and Federal Ministries are already falling in line with Tinubu's Instructions. A very Effective People-centered President he shall surely be. He said it yesternight that CBN must do Extra now to get forgiveness of Nigerians for what they made innocent Citizens to go through. And today boom!
*BREAKING: CBN directs Banks to open on Saturdays, Sundays for Naira notes disbursement
https://www.crimechannels.com/breaking-cbn-directs-banks-to-open-on-saturdays-sundays-for-naira-notes-disbursement/

3 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by davidl7: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

I wish I did nt open this tread. So sad. May God receive her beautiful soul.

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by VULCAN(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
You couldn't just leave it at RIP.

You had to insult Igbos.

I don't think you deserve to RIP when your own time comes.

You are an evil fellow

LeoDeKing:
Well, the daughter is innocent, therefore, may she rest in peace.

Ipob pigs would have been saying something like, "even the gods are against defending evil". Are we now to assume the gods are against pandora fraud?

Ordinary apc member died, ipob pigs were doing thanksgiving. Infact, they are even praying for Tinubu to die, but the ways of gods are different.

All the same, may her soul find peaceful rest.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by FireUpNow(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
My sincere heart felt condolences to the family. Such a young beautiful lady. RIP to her
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by vannessa7(f): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
If this had happened on Tinubu side this thread will be full of jubiliations of the igbos, but omoluabis are not that barbaric. My heart really goes out to the parents of this beautiful lady, may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by lereinter(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You just did the same thing you are blaming them do

So what's the difference

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by StreetFight: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Shey Freemason dey do human sacrifice ni?
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by obi58: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the deceased in their period of grief. 😭 😭 😭 😭

I declare before God and man , before principalities and powers, seen and unseen and before the forces of the Universe that I will live long and see my grandchildren. My parents will never mourn my untimely death.

After supporting and inciting racial violence you are here forming holy.

God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows so shall he reap. He who covers his sin shall not prosper but he who confesses shall obtain mercy.

My only advice for you is to repent and shun your ways.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by StreetFight: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shebi God no be man.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by jideisaacs: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
No evil or plague shall visit this family again. IJMN AMEN.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by callmevirus(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
RIP cousin Sis
RIP Nwankie
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by casualobserver: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
My parents will never mourn my untimely death.

all you needed to write was “may my parents never mourn my death”. What you have written means your parents can mourn your death so long as it is timely. If you feel any death of a child is untimely then there is no need to introduce the word untimely, it is implied.

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sad. Rest well.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Emola12(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tinubu kill dis lady make the man no get Time for the legal team wey wan tackle the stolen mandate
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by N3TRAL: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
casualobserver:

Poor English!!! all you needed to write was “may my parents never mourn my death”. What you have written means your parents can mourn your death so long as it is timely. If you feel any death of a child is untimely then there is no need to introduce the word untimely, it is implied.

Thanks for bringing it to my notice. But it's not poor English
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Edwano1: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=121969754]My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the deceased in their period of grief. 😭 😭 😭 😭

I declare before God and man , before principalities and powers, seen and unseen and before the forces of the Universe that I will live long and see my grandchildren. My parents will never mourn my untimely death. [/quote AMEN
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by RZArecta(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you're an evil piece of sh*t who just can't hide his bigotry cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.