Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,531 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Make Peace And Rehabilitation Of Inland Roads Your Priority-oyo Non-indigenes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Peace And Rehabilitation Of Inland Roads Your Priority-oyo Non-indigenes (151 Views)

Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Peace And Rehabilitation Of Inland Roads Your Priority-oyo Non-indigenes by solomon2day: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Non-Indigenes in Ibadan and Oyo state have appealed to the re-elected Governor of the state to vigorously sustain the prevailing peace and tranquility in the state in his second term in office.

This appeal was made on behalf of the Non-indigenes by the Eze ndigbo of Ibadan and Oyo state, Eze(Dr.) Alex Anozie, who doubles as the chairman of the Association of Non-indigenes Traditional Heads in the state in their congratulatory message.

Eze(Dr.) Anozie also called on the state Governor to ensure the speedy rehabilitation of several bad roads in the state capital and across the state.

''I am saying a very big congratulation to our young, amiable and dynamic Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde. I am saying this on behalf of myself, all Ndibgo and Non-Indigenes Traditional Heads in Oyo state, of which I am the chairman . We are happy because God has answered our prayers and blessed him, the Governor, with the opportunity to serve a second term. We wish him all the best and we pray to God almighty to continue to bless him with good health, wisdom and guidance from above, for him to even do better during his second term.''

Join LeadsLeap

''He will now become the second person to run for a second term in Oyo state. I want to give him a challenge as partners in progress to continue to ensure that there is peace and unity which is already in place in Oyo state and to continue to be in place. Let him continue to show love to all and sundry in the state and God will continue to bless him. And let him try as much as possible, to fulfill promises he made during his campaign for a second term. More importantly, we are still noticing roads that are bad in Oyo state, particularly in Ibadan. The governor should strive to revamp those roads and make sure they are in a good state, particularly the inland roads.''

''Most of the major roads are in good condition, but the inland roads are terribly bad. Let him use his second term to give Ibadan city very good roads. I am assuring him that we, in our positions as leaders of the people, of our maximum cooperation towards the maintenance of peace and orderliness in the state. I believe that anywhere there is good leadership, the followers always listen and they all keep peace wherever they reside. So, we wish the governor good luck and God's favor in all ramifications,'' Eze(Dr.) Anozie concluded.

The Sacredness of Human Lives
The apex bank has decided to force business owners in Nigeria to close shop with its suicidal 18 per cent lending rate. This is worrisome, even when it is a known fact that a lot of innocent blood has been shed. Those responsible will account for their evil deeds. Human lives ought to be sacred.

(1) (Reply)

Abia Commissioner For Information Fault Credibility Of INEC Returning Officer, B / Over Voting / Umo Eno's Victory, Proof That PDP Is Religion In A'ibom- USPI Youth Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.