Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) (22558 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi / Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Naijalarry: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ObisOBFYXU

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has denied working against the candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi, in the February 25 presidential election.

61-year-Obi, who, in less than a year, galvanised young voters in a manner some have described as unprecedented finished the race with 6,101,533. He trailed behind Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who got 6,984,520 votes.

Following Obi’s loss to Bola Tinubu of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Nigerian youths have accused Wike of betraying the former Anambra State Governor.

Speaking during a media chat with selected journalists in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, Wike said he only advised the people of Rivers State to vote for the unity of Nigeria.

Wike accused Obi of being ungrateful, recalling how he picked him to be the running mate to Atiku in the 2019 general elections.

“I take exception to Peter Obi’s comments that I came out against him. People are not being sincere, people are not appreciative,” he stated.

“In 2019, ask Peter Obi, I was one of the teams that chose Obi to be the Vice Presidential candidate of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. When we met at Abubakar’s house, he said these are the names, I will choose Obi.

“Obi was invited while we were at Saraki’s house in the night. I was fought by people like Ekweremadu, Umahi, Pius Anyim. Every blame was on me, why will I be the one that will say Peter Obi should go?”

What I Told Rivers People

Following his fallout with Atiku after the PDP primaries that produced the former Vice President as the party’s presidential candidate for the 2023 general polls, Wike and his cronies making up the G-5 demanded the resignation of Senator Iyorchia Ayu.

Ayu, the PDP National Chairman is from Benue, North Central Nigeria just as Atiku is from Adamawa, North-Eastern Nigeria.

The G-5 governors consist of five aggrieved governors of the PDP. Apart from Wike, others are Seyi Makinde (Oyo), Samuel Ortom (Benue), Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia), Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

They argued that for the interest of equity and justice, Ayu should resign in line with the PDP zoning agreement. But the governors’ demands were ignored, a situation that made them not to support Atiku’s presidential bid.

The outcome of the February 25 presidential elections showed that Tinubu defeated Atiku in the oil-rich state despite being controlled by the PDP.

During the interview, Wike said he never told Rivers people to work against Obi for Tinubu. He explained that he told his people to rather vote for Nigeria’s unity.

“I never told Rivers people to vote for the candidate (of the APC). I told Rivers people (to vote) for the unity of Nigeria.

“As far as Rivers State is concerned, their position is that ‘look, we want a power shift.’ And there are two candidates from the South – Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi. If Rivers people have chosen to vote for Asiwaju, and same Rivers people also voted for Peter Obi. That tells you that their decision was to vote for a Southern President.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/22/wike-denies-working-against-peter-obi-in-presidential-election/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by N3TRAL: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike was neutral during the presidential election. He is a very good, honest, kind and peaceful man. Stop blackmailing him.

He stood for justice, fairness and power shift to the South.

He has stated that he didn't support Peter Obi. However, he didn't work against him.

God bless Wike , the best Governor in the history of my beloved State.

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by otuomasirichi: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Don't mind the fool.
We all knew he worked against Peter Obi, hoping that Tinubu will give him Chief of staff, but God pass them.

The former Minister of transport, campaign DG of APC, Chibuike Amaechi on a live tv interview, says a 3rd party, which is significantly the Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi won by majority vote saying also that is is a new development in Nigeria and a credit to the youth.
The two times former governor of Rivers State further said his life is in danger because of several assassination attempt,for speaking the truth about this election and have been advised to keep quiet for now.
Amaechi keep asking: How many Nigerians will help to protect him against assassination by those who rigged the election if he keep speaking about this election malpractices.

176 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Newdawn30: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lies

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Africblogng: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sweet music. Ft inec, Mastered by wike

12 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Peace has eluded Wike since February 28

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ObisOBFYXU

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has denied working against the candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi, in the February 25 presidential election.

Speaking during a media chat with selected journalists in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, Wike said he only advised the people of Rivers State to vote for the unity of Nigeria.

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/22/wike-denies-working-against-peter-obi-in-presidential-election/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Lying Criminal from the pit of Hell

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by inoki247: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol na Atiku he get issue with...
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
I can see guilty in his speech. . . .I pity this chameleon no sane person will take his words for anything.

Even Thiefñubu will leave one eye open while sleeping near Wike 😎

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by YouandiAllofus: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jumping from piller to post, camp to camp, fighting to stay relevant

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Penguin2: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
The ghost of Wike’s wrongdoings is now disturbing him and making him talk trash.

A day of reckoning is coming sir, and you shall give account of your actions in Rivers.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike will leave in moral bondage forever for what he did

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Ashez: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Stupid man
Posterity will never be kind on your generation. God of the common man and ordinary Nigerians will flog you soteee eh.
For dis country abi, make we dey go shaa

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chameleon Man

This is a dangerous type of homo-sapien breed...Very sleeky!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Millimann: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike has seen that the Bat would soon be disgraced and is already distancing himself from him.

Wike thought he would lead Rivers people to vote for the Bat but they ignored him and voted for Obi instead. He has realized that even Obi is more popular than him in Rivers state. He is now trying to curry Obi's favour.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by KarinaSlim(f): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
The wicked can NEVER go unpunished. NEVER!!!

"With my eyes will I use to see the reward of the Wicked" - Psalm 91 vs 8

Says the word of GOD.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by bibiking7(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023

He just worked for someone else

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Liar!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by christejames(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Mr Wike, you think we are as dumb as your praisesingers? undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by SoftP(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Q
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
croaker-voiced fool!
angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Advancedpenis: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bring rigging deals .

Bola go sidelines you last last

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
The unnecessary lie is uncalled for.

This is the Original Governorship Result at my Polling Unit: RUMUIGBO 8a,
Obio Akpor
Code: 32-15-12-062

Governorship Election
Apc= 11
LP= 18✔️
PDP= 11
SDP= 3
ACCORD= 2
VOID= 1
Total Accredited = 46

This Is The Rigged Result:
PDP= 40
Apc= 1
LP= 2
Sdp= 1
Accord= 1

The first picture is the Original result,
The second picture is the rigged result..

The fact that he can rig this wickedly and still have the guts to come out and defend his actions with more lies, tells you we have a long way to go as a country.

And least I forget, the presidential election result at my polling unit which LP scored 108 beating PDP with over 100points has still not been uploaded till date. They rather uploaded the senatorial result in place of it. And LP scored 94 there.
The fact that noone has questioned him about that is worrying to say the least.

***MODIFIED***
a video link below, has been attached to this post to back up my claim that LP won my polling unit.
https://youtube.com/shorts/paO8bHWphFE?feature=share

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Linus

11 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
No worry Wike .....Tinubu will give you a juicy appointment
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by illuminutty: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike is more worthless than a used condom to APC and the old greedy heroine trafficker that he went for against the will of the good people of Rivers State. Wike will become politically and completely irrelevant after May 29th. PDP will expel him and APC will not accept him. Wike created a big problem for the drug pusher in Rivers State result as seen in Peter Obi's case filed at Election Tribunal. He rigged APC foolishly into trouble.

Even though APC wanted 25% to be rigged for them, but the stupid 40-year-old-whiskey drunken drunkard went overboard.

19 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Blackazuma99(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
I watched the media chat via NTA, wike have and has addressed the issues of G5 and other electoral issues concerning 2023, I think before some people will start criticising and insulting him first watch the full video .

Wike made it clear that power should come to the south Ortom, abia and enugu state governors paid the price but achieved such via the presidential results, if you watch the video you will know that this 5 political pillars of PDP won in their various states and will be rewarded.

I pray OBI SUPPORTERS understand that politics is about strategies not emotions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nobody sued Wike, and he's has been singing upandan.

The Evil runneth their mouth when nobody asketh them grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by money121(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Agba rigger

8 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by PrinceBright22(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
When i remember that politics is game of interest and that in politics, there's no permanent friend or permanent enemy, i learnt to focus only on myself and people that matters around me.

Anyways, This's Lexus Rx330 For Sale in Abia.
It's Belgium grade with no accidental history.
Buy & Drive.

Price: 4.250m.
Price negotiable.
My Reference Facebook Page is Verified Property Nigeria - VPN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign / Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme / Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.