Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? (1122 Views)

Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by optionalY09: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Aww what a poor boy, it will make sense to repatriate these chunk of filth
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by DSC7: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
One of the reasons Tinubu thugs threatened non yorubas not to vote in Lagos....

Once they see you look fresh or fair in complexion, they attack and tag you OMO Igbo even if you are hausa, Yoruba or from South South.....

Tinubu will never rule this country!!!

8 Likes

Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by optionalY09: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
DSC7:

Once they see you look fresh or fair in complexion, they attack and tag you OMO Igbo even if you are hausa, Yoruba or from South South.....

Keep quiet, did you ask Obi what he wants to offer Nigerians - I don’t even know what he stands for

Sowore is far far better than Obi because I know what he’s bringing to the table. Can you tell me what Obi is bringing to the table

1 Like

Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi really changed the face of politics in Nigeria
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by DSC7: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Keep quiet, did you ask Obi what he wants to offer Nigerians - I don’t even know what he stands for

Sowore is far far better than Obi because I know what he’s bringing to the table. Can you tell me what Obi is bringing to the table

I don keep quiet.....

Ozurrr.....

1 Like

Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Obi was a threat to Tinubu. Even now he's still afraid
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
DSC7:

He will never rule my bro. How can such man rule us?
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

What will Tinubu offer? Absolutely nothing. He wants to ans president and that's all. We will get worse under Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by optionalY09: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Obi was a threat to Tinubu. Even now he's still afraid

Leave that one aside, they have different level of experience and exposure.

What is important to me and you is who among them truly have our interest at heart. Who?
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:
Be sincere to yourself. What will Tinubu offer? Our problem is just tribalism
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Obi really changed the face of politics in Nigeria

For the worse.
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Leave that one aside, they have different level of experience and exposure.

What is important to me and you is who among them truly have our interest at heart. Who?

The TINUBU you know then is not the TINUBU you know now. The man is weak. Due to greed and personal gain, they are forcing him on us. This man will offer absolutely nothing. You know it yourself
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

For the worse.

Has anyone done what Obi did? Obi is everywhere.
He awakened the spirit of the youths to takeover politics for the best
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Opolopoopolonio post=121971851]

Ehya
Even you saying heiyaa, it will b done on you soon
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Ofunaofu: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Are you sure you are on planet Earth

I doubt!

Because if you are you won't make such comments

Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate who have gone to all virtually all radio and TV station, town halls and campaign grounds telling the citizens about his plans for Nigerians and how he intends to achieve it
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by optionalY09: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nsogbu001:

The TINUBU you know then is not the TINUBU you know now. The man is weak. Due to greed and personal gain, they are forcing him on us. This man will offer absolutely nothing. You know it yourself

I want you to open your mind, I won’t appreciate you condemning him base on some tribal sentiments. Tinubu is a smart and intelligent man. If he want to do what’s right he will deliver a fantastic job as a president - Obi can’t match tinubu records ok but all these guys don’t care about us, that’s my worries
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by optionalY09: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I doubt!

Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate who have gone to all virtually all radio and TV station, town halls and campaign grounds telling the citizens about his plans for Nigerians and how he intends to achieve it

Clowns Sowores campaign since 8years was more comprehensive than Obi - If I am to choose between Obi and Sowore I will chose Sowore base on a number of things, his eloquent and have a large heart, he clearly spelled out his plan e and how he hope to accomplish each of them, beautiful logical plans, he’s not working for any cabal, OBi will be working for Obasanjo and Babagida. you see the difference
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I doubt!

You're absolutely correct my bro
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

I want you to open your mind, I won’t appreciate you condemning him base on some tribal sentiments. Tinubu is a smart and intelligent man. If he want to do what’s right he will deliver a fantastic job as a president - Obi can’t match tinubu records ok but all these guys don’t care about us, that’s my worries

How I wish you know Obi closely. The vision that man have for Nigeria eee, only few can get closer. I'm talking from experience
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Clowns Sowores campaign since 8years was more comprehensive than Obi - If I am to choose between Obi and Sowore I will chose Sowore base on a number of things, his eloquent and have a large heart, he clearly spelled out his plan e and how he hope to accomplish each of them, beautiful logical plans, he’s not working for any cabal, OBi will be working for Obasanjo and Babagida. you see the difference

How do you mean Obi is working for Obasanjo or Obasanjo is working for Obi. Obasanjo wants the best for Nigeria honestly
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Ofunaofu: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Did you vote for sowore
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by optionalY09: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Did you vote for sowore

Yes I will always vote for him anytime he runs
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by Ofunaofu: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Yes I will always vote for him anytime he runs

ok
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by optionalY09: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Has anyone done what Obi did? Obi is everywhere.
He awakened the spirit of the youths to takeover politics for the best

Obi didn’t do that

Omoyele Sowore did, don’t try to do that thing you guys do in business taking someone else’s glory

Omoyele Sowore awakens the Nigerian youths and even gave them more courage
Re: Did You See This Peter Obi Video At Ladipo Market During Campaign? by backtovillage: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2023
DSC7:

So you never wake up.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Fear, Shiver At Kwankwanso / Niger Deltan Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Cooking Record (video) / Peter Obi’s Supporters Don’t Know Politics’ – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.