Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) (59060 Views)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Oga, do women in d north choose who they marry?

Simple yes or no

Omode, why don’t they in 21st century?

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

The simple comprehension shouldn’t be difficult for you.

That’s archaic thinking.

Then simple yes or no shouldn't be difficult for you to answer.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Unrated900(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

Na men dey choose
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Then simple yes or no shouldn't be difficult for you to answer.

Simple yes or no

Then simple comprehension shouldn’t be difficult for you. You posted one case to represent “northern women”, comprehend bro.

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Zion243(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2023
Billionaire2:
Even as a staunch atheist, I still have respect for the preserved Islamic cultural values as regard marriage/family … much more than this bastardized western lifestyle that people are ignorantly swimming in

Mr. Atheist, lover of unconventional marriage, well done o.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2023
brain54:

Sure…

Forced marriage is an open secret in the north. They are high cases of forced marriage in the north as compared to other parts of Nigeria… yes it happens everywhere in Nigeria.

But my point is not all marriages in the north are forced. Most are by choice.

Besides is highly unlikely for a girl to claim being forced to marry at 21 years.

Forced marriages are usually with younger girls. Without constitutional right to consent… Nigeria’s constitution puts that age at 18.

We can’t just assume people were forced into marriage even if we have high cases in that region.

Simple… !

Good point!
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Demurray: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2023
muyico:
If GOD didnt condemn him. [b]Who i mine? [/b]2 condemn him?! Go 4 wot make u feel happy
"Who am I ?"is the correct form.
I'm not better at the language but I since know this is wrong @ the bold.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Unrated900:

Na men dey choose

Thank u brother. Meaning that women don't have a say in who they marry
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by descarado: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Did you see anywhere in my questions were I made reference to prince Harry?

So where did this 21year old girl see this 60year old man that she chose him?

Are these the "elite" in d pix below?
My dear, stop fighting with yourself.
I saw a question and answered with example.

Any problem with that?
Go and rest abeg make we see road.
The ITK gang.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

Then simple comprehension shouldn’t be difficult for you. You posted one case to represent “northern women”, comprehend bro.

That’s archaic thinking.

Since you don't have comprehension difficulty, why can't you answer d simple question?

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Don’t all men choose who to marry by proposing?

Comprehend na bro bwahahahah
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you don't have comprehension difficulty, why can't you answer d simple question?

Simple yes or no

I already did but you lack comprehension to know, you NEED the answer not me.

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Holysax29(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:
Some men don't have shame.

So now, he'll open this his big old body before this small girl and be having fun?? Some things shouldn't just be at all.

I dey shame for am.

But some 15/16 years can do hookup and coded olosho right?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
descarado:

My dear, stop fighting with yourself.
I saw a question and answered with example.

Any problem with that?
Go and rest abeg make we see road.
The ITK gang.

Did you see anywhere in my questions were I made reference to prince Harry?

So where did this 21year old girl see this 60year old man that she chose him?

Are these the "elite" in d pix below?

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by YungINchrist: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
This uncle the form staunch atheist forgetting the facts
that the same founders of his acclaimed atheist are also Western shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Billionaire2:
Even as a staunch atheist, I still have respect for the preserved Islamic cultural values as regard marriage/family … much more than this bastardized western lifestyle that people are ignorantly swimming in

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Unrated900(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

💯

Because men hustle more in the north
Why their woman seat down and wait for marriage.
So if i got money at hand and i am 60 years of age
I can choose any girl of 18 to marry.
They wont resist because
Women no get choice
All they want is money.
Ladies told me if monkey has money
They d marry monkey.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Ahmading: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

So now, he'll open this his big old body before this small girl and be having fun?? Some things shouldn't just be at all.

I dey shame for am.

If she is not complaining why take pain killer for someone pain.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

I already did but you lack comprehension to know, you NEED the answer not me.

That’s archaic thinking.

Where is your simple yes or no?

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Where is your simple yes or no?

Simple yes or no

Where is your comprehension?

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by LegacyB: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2023
Rosemaiden:

In what way have I terrorized anyone?
Did I lie or speak the truth in my responses?
I won’t need to disturb myself further. Your own truth does not make same truth to someone else . Most likely you’re a Christian cos you’re born into it . Live and let others live . Even if you need to preach to others to convert them. You have certainly started on a wrong foot of condemnation. Their truth is a lie to you and so is yours to them. Respect humanity you’ll be fine.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

Where is your comprehension?

That’s archaic thinking.

I should be asking u about comprehension cos all that is required here is simple yes or no.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

I should be asking u about comprehension cos all that is required here is simple yes or no.

Simple yes or no

All that is required here is small comprehension.
Read slowly.

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

I dey shame for am.
Na the girl wey marry the man you supposed to dey shame for.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by pafo(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

I dey shame for am.

Are you a Christian bro?
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by colbycell: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2023
He was my neighbor and I believe him 100%. He has a very high moral standard, and wouldn't marry a child.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2023
Just don't mistake one of your daughters for her.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Lawdavmessi: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2023
The first picture shows the day he married her at 11. Probably waited till when she is fully ready for the gbola at 21.

Just my totz
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by sencekompis: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Baba werey well done oo
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Rosemaiden(f): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2023
LegacyB:

I won’t need to disturb myself further. Your own truth does not make same truth to someone else . Most likely you’re a Christian cos you’re born into it . Live and let others live . Even if you need to preach to others to convert them. You have certainly started on a wrong foot of condemnation. Their truth is a lie to you and so is yours to them. Respect humanity you’ll be fine.
I quoted straight from their own books that Mohammed married a 6yr old. How's that an offence? If it is offensive, why is it openly stated in their holy books?
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by MrAgbako: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2023
Bonapart:
oga you no get case. Your religion they shame me. Terrorists are the true followers of your deity
Bunch of religion and tribal intolerant folks. Ipob ESN Ugm is terrorising your region you see nothing about it. Ipob is 10th on worlds terrorist organization list. AfghanEASTERN terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Wedding Picture In 2022 / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.