Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects (1016 Views)

President Tinubu Set To Inaugurate Projects To Mark One Year In Office / Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects / Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by gmo10(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers, says he is inviting Bola Tinubu, the President-elect, to the state to inaugurate projects constructed by his administration.
Wike spoke on Wednesday during a media chat with journalists in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers.
The governor said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won the March 18 governorship election in the state because his administration has done well for the people.
“There are areas you know this party will, there are areas you know this party is likely to win, and there are areas you know it will be tough,” Wike said.
“Every day we campaign, commission, and flag-off projects and you think the people are not seeing. Yesterday, I inspected two flyovers that I am inviting the president-elect to come and commission. Yes, I’m inviting the president-elect.”
Wike said his administration would inaugurate and flag off several projects before his tenure ends on May 29.
“By Monday next week, we will start commissioning another round of projects,” Wike said, adding that the people of the state have confidence in his government to fulfill the promises he made.

Source:
www.thecable.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2023
I don’t even know if wike is a good governor.
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by chibrolex(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
The governor said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won the March 18 governorship election in the state because his administration has done well for the people......So Tinubu also won because buhari and APC govt did well in Rivers and other States of the Federation ?Wike God is watching you and u will we get the reward of ur deed soon.You are a big disgrace to Nigeria body of benchers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2023
Wike is one of the smartest Nigerian politicians I have ever seen. He knows how to play the game and I like him for that, he could be Nigeria’s president one day, he’d definitely get my vote. Wish he would abscond to APC grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by BlackAdams007: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2023
Two INEC, underground members🥱
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by nwapee(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2023
Drunkard, so you don't know that the man has travelled to France for medical check up. You are looking for the dead among the living. Dey play!
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2023
nwapee:
Drunkard, so you don't know that the man has travelled to France for medical check up. You are looking for the dead among the living. Dey play!

When the man comes back hale and hearty and starts performing, na una go dey call am clone. Park well grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by mach7(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2023
Wike nah correct man.

Choking his haters left, right and centre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by mach7(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2023
nwapee:
Hope you live longer than him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Kaiser20: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2023
RubaKing:
Wike is one of the smartest Nigerian politicians I have ever seen. He knows how to play the game and I like him for that, he could be Nigeria’s president one day, he’d definitely get my vote. Wish he would abscond to APC grin
You people reward lack of integrity with applause.
When Nigerians say that you know how to play politics, YOU must check it

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2023
Kaiser20:

You people reward lack of integrity with applause.
When Nigerians say that you know how to play politics, YOU must check it

Feel free to wail on my mentions, you are welcome grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Cyberterror: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2023
President-elect Bola Tinubu will carry Rivers state along with his administration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by fourboys: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Two INEC stakeholders embarassed embarassed
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by helinues: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Nice
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Villa12(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2023
Chai this Wike na smart man biko
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Hoelujohn: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2023
RubaKing:
Seems you don't know the amount of money at his disposal. Anyone that becomes governor of Rivers state for just two months, the generation of the person and families are made for life.
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by hush15: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t even know if wike is a good governor.

If you ask me, he is not a good governor. Not because he is inviting Tinubu cos that is his prerogative but because of his character and personality.

The foundation of any good deed is in the moral of it. The result and how you got the result are not mutually exclusive. No matter the bridges you built, if the people you build for are slaves and oppressed, you only building an empire, not a society.

The end never justifies the means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Cantonese: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2023
RubaKing:

Your comment is exactly the challenge that Nigeria faces today with the quality of people.

Misery, poverty and penury seems to have taken the better of the people. The quality of leaders that you have show the quality of the people.

When you say “how to play the game”, then it would seem you prefer misery to growth and development.

Our politicians travel anytime, anyhow and to anywhere they like. The countries they visit are civilized and have all social infrastructure working. They loot money from the Nigerian people and treasury. They use the same looted funds abroad to keep themselves and their families. When it is election time, they give you some miserable amounts to vote for them. You vote for them calling their winning “game”; they return every year to the same vicious circle. You remain where you are in poverty and hail them. No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Cantonese:

Your comment is exactly the challenge that Nigeria faces today with the quality of people.

Misery, poverty and penury seems to have taken the better of the people. The quality of leaders that you have show the quality of the people.

When you say “how to play the game@, then it would seem you prefer accountability to growth and development.

Our politicians travel anytime, anyhow and to anywhere they like. The countries they visit are civilized and have all social infrastructure working. They loot money from the Nigerian people and treasury. They use the same looted funds abroad to keep themselves and their families. When it is election time, they give you some miserable amounts to vote for them. You vote for them calling their winning “game”; they return every year to the same vicious circle. You remain where you are in poverty and hail them. No be juju be that?

All wailing wailers are welcome. Hope you hold your southeastern leaders accountable too or is your energy only reserved for me grin

Look at pitobi’s backyard, look at the state he governed drowning in filth, do you wail about him too just as you are doing on my mentions about Wike? Or is he not a Nigerian politician too? grin

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqGVvJdphG-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Timatayo1: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2023
You should also invite him to come and Bleep your wife who cares
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Cantonese: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
RubaKing:

All wailing wailers are welcome. Hope you hold your southeastern leaders accountable too or is your energy only reserved for me grin

Look at pitobi’s backyard, look at the state he governed drowning in filth, do you wail about him too just as you are doing on my mentions about Wike? Or is he not a Nigerian politician too? grin

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqGVvJdphG-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

“Look at pitobi’s backyard…”. Where do you reside by the way? A close look at you will show that you not only live in complete squalor, but you support and love it.

When some of you talk about wailing, one wonders who wails more than you lot. Already most of you are not only wailing, but crying and regretting your poor decisions.

Na sorry I sorry for you.
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cantonese:

“Look at pitobi’s backyard…”. Where do you reside by the way? A close look at you will show that you not only live in complete squalor, but you support and love it.

When some of you talk about wailing, one wonders who wails more than you lot. Already most of you are not only wailing, but crying and regretting your poor decisions.

Na sorry I sorry for you.

Pitobi should fix his state first o, his state is in shambles, yet you support him. Hypocrite, I don’t care how much you wail on my mentions, I can’t help you grin

(1) (Reply)

So Bola Ahmed Really Has A Guinea Passport? / Orji Uzor Kalu And His Ambition Of Being The Senate President. / I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.