Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Labour Party's Master Plan Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party's Master Plan Revealed (743 Views)

Breaking News: Tinubu And Osibanjo's Game Plan Revealed / Dapo Abiodun: New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Fits Our Transportation Master Plan / New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party's Master Plan Revealed by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2023
It's no longer news that the election which declared the druglord winner
Is marred with serious rigging, massive intimidation and violence, just like every OTHER election in Nigeria

No other politician, i repeat no other politician is Truly challenging that
Because one way or the other they are all the same and beneficiaries of corruption.
It is also a known fact in Nigeria that if performed a Free and fair election LP will win hands down, that's why they connived with the election body to do what They did.

I got to know through intelligence that from day one LP has devised a master plan of Which is to let them rig massively and win then we go to court and expose them before the glaring views of international bodies, then after we recovered our mandate we will then appoint a new inec chairman and introduce electronic voting like oyibos, and only one man can do it that's peter obi a man who's never soiled his hands in government money.

The revolution in Nigeria started with the endsars to 2023 general elections, and it will continue with Peter obi recover our stolen mandate to Restructuring our electioneering process in nigeria to electronic voting, to changing our constitution and then to every damn corrupt institution in Nigeria.
Time will tell.

God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party's Master Plan Revealed by AyamGod23: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Peter obi said and dared anyone to " show me one case or one example where ive stolen government 1 naira or property"

can the bullion vans thief say the same?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party's Master Plan Revealed by godliman: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
It's no longer news that the election which declared the druglord winner
Is marred with serious rigging, massive intimidation and violence, just like every OTHER election in Nigeria

No other politician, i repeat no other politician is Truly challenging that
Because one way or the other they are all the same and beneficiaries of corruption.
It is also a known fact in Nigeria that if performed a Free and fair election LP will win hands down, that's why they connived with the election body to do what They did.

I got to know through intelligence that from day one LP has devised a master plan of Which is to let them rig massively and win then we go to court and expose them before the glaring views of international bodies, then after we recovered our mandate we will then appoint a new inec chairman and introduce electronic voting like oyibos, and only one man can do it that's peter obi a man who's never soiled his hands in government money.

The revolution in Nigeria started with the endsars to 2023 general elections, and it will continue with Peter obi recover our stolen mandate to Restructuring our electioneering process in nigeria to electronic voting, to changing our constitution and then to every damn corrupt institution in Nigeria.
Time will tell.

God bless Nigeria!

My loudest Amen

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Master Plan Revealed by OmonnaEast: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2023
inec came with initial gragra of bvas, electronic transmission of votes and buhari naira redesign but realistically they've already developed loopholes to enable them rig,
that was why emilokan said "he's too certain"

if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party's Master Plan Revealed by AskProf: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2023
AyamGod23:
Peter obi said and dared anyone to " show me one case or one example where ive stolen government 1 naira or property"

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Master Plan Revealed by OmonnaEast: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
AyamGod23:

Tinubu is the opposite of Peter obi, is like saint vs arm robber.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, How True Is This? / Comedian AY Makun Replies Nigerians Asking Him To Reject National Honors / Enugu Govt Confirms Arrest Of Hoodlums Enforcing Sit-at-home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.