Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. (2844 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2023
We Learn Everyday .If you are Abroad or Making Plans .Learn from this.

You are Abroad ,Family ,Relatives Keep Telling you to send Money down ,The Moment you came home to get Married and travelled back with your wife , the amount you do send them has reduced,Rather than they having understanding that you have a Responsibility now ,They Suddenly Turned against your Wife Attacking her Spiritualy that she is the one that made you stop sending them much money as you do before .

Till Now She Has not Conceived ,You have been to one of the Best Gynaechologist Abroad ,Done All Neccessary Medical Diagnosis ,Abdominal Scan ,Hormonal Test etc ,Nothing was found to be Wrong with her ,No PID ,No Fibriod ,No Irregular Menstrual Flow ,No Fallopian Blocked tubes .

You as a Husband ,Your Sperm is Good ,No Oligospermia or Azospermia ,No watery Sperm .You have gone for series of Medical Test, No abnormalities was found .

You keep getting from one Trouble to Another Abroad .Your Mate Abroad have been Soaring Higher and Higher .

The Wedding Picture only you and your Wife took is already been used by an Evil Family Member .Very Small Matter ,You and your wife gets into serious fight,No More Peace.The Neigbourhood majorly Whites are becoming Pissed Off with your strange Outburst ,Wife Outburst which were Never in Place Before .
The Neigbourhood have Called on the Police Twice now and the Matter is Getting Worrisome, Your Wife is Yet to Perfect Her Papers .

Your Uncle whom you have sent Huge amount to help you buy land and build house ,Spents it on his Personal matters .

You requested for Pictures ,He sents you pictures of another Properties .

The time you told him you will be Visiting home Soonest ,All of a Sudden You started falling Sick .You started having one Problem or the other Abroad .

All of a Sudden the Feeling to come home Left your mind .

Even if you come down ,Uncle had Perfected his Plan to Assasinate you or Make you Step on a Charm so you starts to fall Terribly sick ,blood drying up and you needed to be rushed to the Hospital .

The three Matters Above Describes the Messages i Got after i Spiritually investigate the cases of some Men Living Abroad.

Money is not Picked on the Street of Europe,US ,ASIA ...Many People Believe that once you are Abroad ,You are Making it Real Big and Some Relatives Turns you to their International ATM Machines .Once you Fail to Dance to Their Tunes they Resort to Diabolicals.

Be Wise .
RETURN THE EVIL THEY WISH YOU BACK TO THEM

THAT CHALLENGES YOU MAY BE HAVING MAY BE SPIRITUAL.

Spiritually Investigate that Man or Woman Before you Marry her

INVESTIGATE IT SPIRITUALLY.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE.

CHEERS.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP .
Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one

1 Like

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Being a Relative does not Implies he or she cannot be Evil.

INVESTIGATE IT SPIRITUALLY.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE.

CHEERS.
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Be Wise.

CHEERS.
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
In as Much a Father can ne so Wicked to Murder his Child for Rituals ,Do not doubt any Human ,They can do the Inevitable .

CHEERS.
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Rossycares(f): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nice one
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:00am On Mar 24, 2023
The Cold You are Exposed to is none of their Business ..Their Business is the Money they Need From you .

Be Wise .

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Do not Relent.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three One
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:41am On Mar 25, 2023
We live in a Spiritual World.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three One
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
We Learn Everyday.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Deep Spiritual Investigations goes a Ling way to Salvage ..

When the Outcome comes out ,You Confirms it .

Par Excellence .

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
BeCareful.

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Life is not Bed of Roses .

However there are some Misfortunes that you created by yourself.

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
The Heart of Humans is Desperately Wicked.

Be Wise .

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
You are Working Hard to make money Abroad ,They already filled with the Immpressions that it is there right you must send money to them .

Are you just landing in Europe ,US or ASIA .

Do not give people at home that Immpression when you finnaly get something doing ,When you do that ,You put yourself in danger when Responsibilities takes it turn.

But remember your aged Parents .

Be Wise .

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Heart of Humans is Desperately Wicked .

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Be Careful.

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Investigate it Spiritually

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Help your Spirituality.

Spiritual Investigations

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Be Wise.

INVESTIGATE THAT SITUATIONS YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY NOW
ONLY FOR THE WISE.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE .
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by oluwaseyi0: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2023
Another cock and bull story
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2023
I want to thank all those that Issue out Insults and Abuses ,i see all but just that i have this Amazing Talents of Ignoring you all and never Respond. Just to Inform you all thati read all with Smiles . AND THE IGNORE CONTINUES.

Once again Thank You all.

Back to My Work .

This is not New .

Be Wise .So that Your Experience Will not be Used as a Cock and Bull Story .

Be Wise.

INVESTIGATE THAT SITUATIONS YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY NOW

ONLY FOR THE WISE. NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION .

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:39am On Apr 06, 2023
It is a Cock and Bull Story to some because it never happened to them but reality that makes lots of sorrow to some .

Be Wise .

Spiritual investigations

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
It is a Cock and Bull Story to some because it never happened to them but reality of Occurence gives lots of sorrow to some..

Spiritual investigations

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Investigate

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:13am On Apr 09, 2023
Investigate Spiritually

Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one.

Investigate
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2023

Investigate

Be Wise.
Re: He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2023

Investigate now.

Be Wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Intellectual Incompatibility In Marriage! / PHOTOS: A Cambodian Boy Living By Suckling A Neighbor's Cow After Parents Dies / I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.