Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest (43014 Views)

NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op / CBN Yet To Release Old Notes To Banks / CBN Slams Fines On 4 Nigerian Banks Over Fund Repatriation For MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by speak2bella(f): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2023
Non-sense and ingredient... Them for no release em now undecided
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Bonapart:
Happy hunger strike to our brothers and sisters.
I hope y'all resume the bombings and killings after the hypocritical one month break.
you don't need to be stupid all the time

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Oxtertee(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2023
I can't wait to have a breath of fresh air over this cashless and withdrawal limit policy.

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Charly68: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2023
can we see how lawless our leaders are

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Jostoman:
no be your tinubu, buhari, emefiele dey use us dey play their dirty politics.
Buhari Yes But Leave Tinubu out of this. He was affected the most with the sudden naira redesign.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by SmartPolician: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Perfectnumber6:
South South men like Joe Ajaero with balls unlike those from the Waste side who are Known Cowards ..

Joe Ajaero is from Imo State.

3 Likes

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by ajepako(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2023
No one can convince mi that' Emefi-ewele head is correct

No one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by tnerro1(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Emefeli or whatever na confirm economic terrorist, I hope DSS are still checking their calendar for May 29th

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Ijaya123: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Emefailure is a wicked man. He deserved to be punished.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by StevConcepts(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2023
Its long over due.

I will show you how to make money writing and selling ebooks online, Send me a Whatsapp Message on the number below
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by FireUpNow(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2023
Emiefele get very deep hard dark and wicked heart . The man just stay unshake since despite the outcry of the suffering masses

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2023
What was the point of all those sufferings..

E go hard for people to forgive POS guys o

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Munzy14(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2023
JOE AJaero led NLC will a replica of Osho led NLC...

A pain in Government azz..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Skyehigher1: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Oloriburuku after you destroy my business and collapse my business even I don't be able to feed my self and my families. Emefiele it shall never be well with but I thank God for my life sha

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by ImoleNaija: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2023
According to him, the CBN will also start releasing old notes to commercial banks from Thursday.

CBN should leave stories & effect this ASAP.
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by rowosky(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Useless man
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by SirLakes: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Emefiele must be arrested sooner or later, he selfishly brought this untold hardship to the masses, very heartless human.

Una dey fear to mention Buhari abi 🤣

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Rosemaiden(f): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2023
Emefiele is very wicked!

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by SOFTSKILL: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2023
Perfectnumber6:
South South men like Joe Ajaero with balls unlike those from the Waste side who are Known Cowards ..

By their comments we shall know them

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Emefiele must be arrested sooner or later, he selfishly brought this untold hardship to the masses, very heartless human.
Buhari rather. Why are you a coward?
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by JFT24(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Bonapart:
Happy hunger strike to our brothers and sisters.
I hope y'all resume the bombings and killings after the hypocritical one month break.
Is this what your pastor make u believe?
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by HeroicMeastro: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by FireUpNow(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2023
StevConcepts:
Its long over due.

How much will you charge for the study materials of fees. You people keep this hidden

I will show you how to make money writing and selling ebooks online, Send me a Whatsapp Message on the number below

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by themanderon: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2023
This is what NLC should have been doing since the inception of this devils but unfortunately the leadership were wining and dining with them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2023
To be sincere, if NLC always stand on their ground with collecting bribe, people would have take them serious and things may have been working well. But no, always bribe bribe and bribe.
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by cunny88(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2023
Why av dey bin hoarding it and what has the policy achieved
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Jostoman: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Buhari Yes But Leave Tinubu out of this. He was affected the most with the sudden naira redesign.
you dont know politics they all plan it together.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by arsenal33: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2023
I thought they were burnt.
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Yungmil: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2023
But

kidnapping
Fulani
bokoharam,
armed robbery
don stop since this naira Scarcity ooo

Shey we dey go back to them again?

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by quinox947: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2023
I will be so surprised if any Nigerian makes heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2023
When some of us along with other voice of reasons were saying the implementation of Emefiele cashless policy and timing was anti masses and counter productive, we were so surprised seeing some other people supporting him vehemently, eventually the adverse effects are obvious to all and sundry.

Because of political undertones, Buhari and Emefiele wanted to throw the whole Nation into unimaginable crisis.

Meanwhile their main target escaped their arrows and common man on the street suffered for nothing.

Pure act of inhumane to humanity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. / Meet Quincy Nippon Who Celebrated His Birthday With Cake Decorated With Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.