Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest (43012 Views)

NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op / CBN Yet To Release Old Notes To Banks / CBN Slams Fines On 4 Nigerian Banks Over Fund Repatriation For MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Coronavirus1: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
What happens yo the money spent to produce new currency and cbn governor said old note had been destroyed so where is he going to get the old note or tinubu has brought his old note to enter circulation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Emdebby2: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
What was the essence of inflicting unnecessary hardship on us?
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by dododawa1: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
buygala:

Nigerians are too lenient.. Imagine this idiot Emefiele putting 200 million+ people through this needless hardship, and he still has the guts to look us in the eye and talk cheesy

As for me, I leave Emefiele with God.. But I honestly won't cry if I hear that something dreadful has happened to him or his loved ones.

nothing will happen to his loved ones BUT HIMSELF and BUHARI will see shege in life.
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Musisco01(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bonapart:
Happy hunger strike to our brothers and sisters.
I hope y'all resume the bombings and killings after the hypocritical one month break.

You must be sick in the head
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Luckysbab:

Shut up kid

Shut up bastard
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by AngelicBeing: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
chloedogie:

I try to avoid political discussions of recent and won't go into that with you but I will ask you one question.

Are you a registered party member of any of the political parties?

What we all do is abandon the politics after each election but fours years later, we all come out shouting and screaming.

During the parties primaries, when selections are being made, we are all not seen because we feel we are too Behind for the dirty game. The delegates present different candidates to us, and the larger masses will be stuck with choosing the lesser evil among them all.

Get involved in the selection process so that we can all be hopeful of electing one of the best selected from different political parties.
l currently don't reside in Nigeria but l am concerned about all the political shenanigans going on in that country, even if not for my person but for the sake of Families, relatives, friends etc that live in Nigeria, to your other response, l don't think people really abandon
the elections and come back every 4years, the electioneering process has been monetized seriously that it always bringforth criminals and those with shady characters before / during the party primaries and all through the election proper, if not, how do you justify your CBN governor preparing to contest the last APC primaries, my guy, Nigerian politics has gone to the dogs and it is now for money bags, even if you put Barrack Obama as the president of Nigeria. The system will not allow him to reform the country, well, it is not yet uhuru for Nigeria, that country is a failed state, angry
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by blueAgent(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
badBADbichh:
The useless so-called "Giant of Africa" becomes GIANT problem for Nigerians.
Better to come from Chad than this confused laughing stock of a country jungle zoo!

Election? Zero!
Access to my own money? Zero!!
Even ordinary light for Super Eagles to train and help us with small temporary joy? Zero!!!

Nigeriaaaaaa! Haaaaaa!!! Yua useless.

grin grin grin
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by MartinsD12(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/nlc-protests-cbn-to-flood-banks-with-old-naira-notes/
Emefiele in a good working country should be in jail now, NLC is too dull the protest could have started long ago, all nonsense.
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by blueAgent(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
themanderon:
This is what NLC should have been doing since the inception of this devils but unfortunately the leadership were wining and dining with them.
Correct.
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by LofP(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
What's the update?

Has anyone used an ATM successfully without the inconvenience of a crowd and withdrawal limits?
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by ericmor: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good day everyone, please i need your assistance for my business to resume work. i left for cross river for personal reason and left my business shop with my workers, but i noticed things were not going normal and also noticed the account is not always balance anytime they are to make account. when i asked question, fingers are always pointed at the new boy i employed and i told my manager and my first employee to be careful and avoid leaving too much cash with the boy. To cut the long story short, i was latter told the girl who was my loyal staff and a senior staff in the shop left and i tried to find out why, they couldn't give me a reasonable answer and i couldn't reach the girl because her phone was stolen in the shop some months back.

well, i just told my manager to keep working and make sure everything is fine and always collect any available cash from the boy.

As it stand right now, the boy is no where to be found now that i am back in Lagos and my manager told me he asked him to go and get some of the debt he his owing us from his family that promised him so we can be able to buy fuel and some working materials and even load company account, but since then he did not return.

He stays in the shop and his aunt that brought him said she is yet to hear from him.

please, all i need now is 50k to resume work back at the shop after settling some of the debt because have been able to see the girl which happens to be a loyal staff but left the shop and she explained what really happened to her and i realized they frustrated her and tried to set her up all to get her off the shop.

No amount is too small and i will appreciate it even if is to loan me the money and i will return it back in installment every week because as it stand right now, i don't even have any money to live and pay my kid school fees for her to resume class and the business is my only source of income for now.

0018059394 Tunde L. GTB

Account details of one of the superiors that will assist in getting the account ready back for business by clearing the debt.
Kindly revert if you have helped with anything (phone- 09159175391)
Thanks and God bless you all
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Emma513: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rosemaiden:

The only person I respect in Buhari's government is Yemi Osinbajo. The only problem I have with him is that he didn't resign when he found himself in the midst of hyenas.
YOU ARE RIGHT

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by HellVictorinho7: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jostoman:
What is happening after election now is the last card of the lagos landlord and buhari dirty politics they know that if there is no cash after election it will be very difficult for those candidate in opposition most especially those that are not in goverment to challenge their stolen mandate in court because of cash.

They are waiting for the stipulated time to challenge election in tribunal to expire before the cash will flow.
CRAP , WHO CARES ABOUT USELESS POLITICS?
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by HellVictorinho7: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l currently don't reside in Nigeria but l am concerned about all the political shenanigans going on in that country, even if not for my person but for the sake of Families, relatives, friends etc that live in Nigeria, to your other response, l don't think people really abandon
the elections and come back every 4years, the electioneering process has been monetized seriously that it always bringforth criminals and those with shady characters before / during the party primaries and all through the election proper, if not, how do you justify your CBN governor preparing to contest the last APC primaries, my guy, Nigerian politics has gone to the dogs and it is now for money bags, even if you put Barrack Obama as the president of Nigeria. The system will not allow him to reform the country, well, it is not yet uhuru for Nigeria, that country is a failed state, angry
EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Samtob90(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Billionaire2:
People who were happy that naira re-coloring was to punish the president-elect ,
are now suffering it more.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mad masses
They can't say it loud ,
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by Jostoman: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
CRAP , WHO CARES ABOUT USELESS POLITICS?
People that wants to retrieve their mandate in court should do so now before the stipulated time to challenge APC thief in court expire.
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by eenai(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Devillwill Emewere will go down history as the worst and most incompetent CBN governor. His infamous regime remains a bitter leaf in the tongue of Nigerians. Nigeria is not the first to implement cashless policy, many other nations have done it but none resulted in this level of wickedness and satanic measures Devillwill adopted in fighting a political battle using monetary tools/weapon.
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by HellVictorinho7: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jostoman:
People that wants to retrieve their mandate in court should do so now before the stipulated time to challenge APC thief in court expire.
bulaba . balalu .balablu.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by FarmTech(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cashless nonesense when we are not even ready for it. Thats how I spend hours trying to pay for a carton on herbicide because of no network.
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2023
Emefiele like his name deposits,he has passed his boundry,
Emefiele is a curse to Nigeria just like his brothers in uba urging him to continue his impunity.He will pay for killing Nigerians for his selfish pursuits,GOD HAS ALREADY CONDEMNED HIM TO DAMNATION IFSHA. angry how can you run a cashless policy with comatos fintech system,is either you are insane or you are a hardened criminal which he proves to be. undecided angry
Re: CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest by blaise26abj(m): 4:27am On Mar 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/nlc-protests-cbn-to-flood-banks-with-old-naira-notes/

You can’t tell me otherwise . Ramadan caused this full implementation. The fear of the North staring riots because someone died from being unable to buy food to break fast is the beginning of wisdom .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. / Meet Quincy Nippon Who Celebrated His Birthday With Cake Decorated With Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.