Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole (22969 Views)

Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole / PANDEF Holds Consultative Meeting With SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo / Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by lhordspy: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
- ''those who see courts as a continuation of campaigns are setting selves up for heartbreak''

- Adewole Adewale ESQ, ( SDP Presidential candidate at the just concluded presidential election.)

As for presidential election petitions, blessed are those willing to learn facts and law with open minds when hearing starts. Those who see courts as a continuation of campaigns are setting selves up for heartbreak 💔
Some petitions are mere therapeutic placebos for followers. DOA
https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1638829080610054146?t=l-JiQ0aXEiwt4xM4I1_3Gw&s=19

Keep this tweet to compare later:
(1) What happened or not in USA 30 years ago is not relevant
(2) VP was once Senate Candidate is not relevant
(3)If votes not uploaded immediately to server are not valid to elect one, then same votes not valid for anyone else
(4)FCT is mere 37th

https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1638831305059098625?t=7YXvhlbZB0qpWxpDKXv7TA&s=19

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by lhordspy: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
-"those who see courts as a continuation of campaigns are setting selves up for heartbreak'' - Very deep

Peter Obi's petition is more like telling the court that:

'' Look i am here to reclaim my mandate even though i know i never won the election. I checked everywhere for evidence of rigging; we had our own independent collation, Tinubu still won. We even checked inside INEC server, we found nothing like rigging. So this is More like i am here to retrieve the mandate that was never stolen.

Please my Lord, Nullify the whole election that cost the country 400Billion naira because the winner failed to get 25% in FCT, even though he had the majority votes and won the highest state". And also i am hearing rumours that he is a druglord, please disqualify the 1st position, and proclaim me, that came distance 3rd, not even the 2nd but me the 3rd position and that even failed to secure 25% in 24 states; the rightful winner. Or just disqualify the winner entirely and set another election of another 400bn taxpayers money between me and the second position, Atiku Abubakar. Lets have a 3rd position-man vs 2nd position-man presidential election.

How can someone suddenly change mouth from 'the election was rigged, i won.

TO
the winner didnt make 25% in FCT so Cancel the whole election and lets start again.

Peter Obi is frying the brains of obidients, rendering them bra!nless and they dont even know. He is surely playing games with their empty skulls. A game of staying relevant. Man just want to always be in the news and remain relevant till 2027, when it is time for another election.

317 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Young03(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Wetin he know?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Strafudeen: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
We'll see about that.

Biden still has not congratulated the election thief, last time I checked.

The whole world about to hear gory details of the drugged career of the urine leaker.

Let's see the international government that will deal with a drug lord wearing the Nigerian flag for camouflage

If abuja is merely the 37th let the supreme Court clearly say so

If upload affects the entire process , then so be it. Annulment is one of Obi's alternative prayers.

96 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Fahdiga(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Coming from someone who doesn't know his left from his right. I jump and pass.

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Ofunaofu: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
That's just his personal opinion

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by 2mch(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Real heartbreak. That loss in the court will make a lot to jump inside lagoon. They will lose the case before inauguration. That is how watery and baseless the case is.

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by buharitill2023: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Idiotic pigs and their senior advocates are all illiterates

214 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Emir01: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
The petition is an academics exercise.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by IgOga(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
The Supreme Court already made the judgement in the case of Buhari vs Obasanjo in 2003. 20 years ago fa

Abuja is considered the 37th state for the 25% requirement

223 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Newdawn30: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
We know who you supoorted now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by buharitill2023: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
he is advising you not to have heartbreak when supreme court stroke out all the nonsense petition

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by mach7(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter Obi knows the game he is playing.

All nah cruise. It is the "Obidients" I pity pass. Especially the ones from his own ethnic stock who have understandably refused to move on.

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by buharitill2023: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Newdawn30:
is it by who he support or lecturing you about the truth

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Fahdiga(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
buharitill2023:
he is advising you not to have heartbreak when supreme court stroke out all the nonsense petition
No be only stroke na cancer.

4 Likes

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by mach7(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Newdawn30:
Man ran his own race. Or was it you that he supported?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by buharitill2023: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:
That's just his personal opinion
No,
That is the undiluted truth

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by stocktaker: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
. He is a lawyer and a presidential Aspirant Of SDP
Are you comparing urself with him ?

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Fahdiga(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
stocktaker:
. He is a lawyer and a presidential Aspirant Of SDP
Are you comparing urself with him ?
Even the roadside mechanic in my village knows the law better than this one.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by GVTAsiwaju(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
The TRUTH only

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Obakoolex(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just because the man is simply stating out facts that you don't want to hear 🤣

I pray God will give you people the heart to bear the grand heartbreak after Tinubu is sworn in by May 29.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Obakoolex(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Pure facts👍

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Akinboboz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Young03:
Wetin he know?
wetin ur papa sabi? fool, nah wen its please una, una dey rejoice, you obi-idiot don't have common sense.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by alanto: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
Good. As Obi don pack 20 road side SAN from your village we shall see, no, we shall laugh about the outcome

61 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Villa12(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
I pity all these obingo seriously

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Fahdiga(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obakoolex:

Just because the man is simply stating out facts that you don't want to hear 🤣

I pray God will give you people the heart to bear the grand heartbreak after Tinubu is sworn in by May 29.
I would rather advise you to brace yourself for the impact when Tinubu will be sacked by the court.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Fahdiga(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
alanto:

Good. As Obi don pack 20 road side SAN from your village we shall see, no, we shall laugh about the outcome
You'll soon be disgraced.

6 Likes

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by omowolewa: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Let the case pass through the courts, it will assist in determining some other things relating to original indigine

4 Likes

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by LadyExcellency: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
You don't use sentiment to interpret languages. Languages are made up of words and phrases from which the perfect interpretation is made.

5 Likes

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by famology(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Better heart break dey wait for zombidients.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
This one dey hussle for appointment on a stolen mandate

9 Likes

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by DMerciful(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Same people who told you to go to court with impunity are now restless, opening threads upandan grin

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Empty Seats, As GEJ Addresses The UN General Assembly / "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says / Tambuwal Set To Claim Senatorial Ticket After Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.