Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" (35885 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Racoon(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari says he is eager to hand over power and go back home to focus on his farms and tend to his cattle in Daura, Katsina state.

Buhari spoke on Tuesday at a farewell meeting with  Mary Beth Leonard, the outgoing United States ambassador, at the State House in Abuja.

“I plan to be a big landlord back at home, working on my farms and tending to more than 300 animals. I am eager to go,” he said.

Speaking on the elections, the president said the conduct of the February 25 and March 18 polls have shown that Nigerians have proved to be capable of choosing who leads them without anyone telling them what to do.

He said he was quite impressed with the passion for democracy exhibited by Nigerians which was reflected in the choices they made during the elections.Buhari said Nigeria’s democracy has truly matured.

“The people are realising their power. Given the chance of a free and fair vote, nobody can tell them what to do,” he said.

But I am unhappy that some candidates lost in the election. I am inspired by the fact that voters were able to make their own decision, to decide who won and who lost. With the currency change, there was no money to spread around but even then, I told voters to take the money and vote according to their consciences.”

Buhari said he was happy with his own role in the election process by staying above board, without meddlesomeness or any form of interference.

He lauded the outgoing ambassador for the enormous achievements recorded in Nigeria-US relations in the three-and-half years she had been in the country.

The American ambassador said she was impressed with the progress made in Nigeria-US relations. She cited the recent institution of a five-year visa regime between the two countries; active collaboration in security and the supply of military hardware including warplanes and the soon-to-come fighter helicopters; and also cooperation in the health sector to fight HIV and COVID response.
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-am-eager-to-go-i-want-to-focus-on-my-farms/amp

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by EKONGKING: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good , retire peacefully and stay safe from IPOB.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by N3TRAL: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jibril El Sudani is a clone and can't return to Katsina.

Our saviour who is now eating watery beans and drinking his seme* from m**turbat**n as yoghurt told us that the real President was replaced.

When our new messiah, obidîot, reclaims his mandate from the madman at Upper Iweaka who was struck with madness by Okija shrine, the impostor will return to Sudan by force.

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Xscape1993(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
That is your own personal business...you messed up big time sir....

253 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Quest7777: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari says he is eager to hand over power and go back home to focus on his farms and tend to his cattle in Daura, Katsina state.
Buhari is far better-off tending to Cattle than to Human Beings. That's what he should have been doing these past 8years. cool

250 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Racoon(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
The most senseless, useless and impactless president Did anyone forced you to contest for the presidency? You have messed Nigeria up and will be leaving it far worse than you met it.

This is the catastrophe Tinubu and co foisted upon this nation 8 years because of his wicked emilokan agenda.Hence fraudulently forced a criminal mandate from INEC.

298 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Racoon(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
"What the rhetoric intentionally hopes to conceal, more than anything, is the nakedly transparent facts of the proven incapacity of the APC to govern and reform Nigeria after nearly seven years in power.In every imaginable index of human development, Nigeria has retrogressed under the lumbering weight of the incompetence of the APC.

"..The truth is President Buhari finds running Nigeria a drudgery. He enjoys the perks of the office, but not the hard graft, not the toil. Look at the problems: insecurity, poverty, corruption, cost of governance, debt, etc.

Buhari is unlikely to leave any of these better than he met it in 2015. And because he lacks the zeal for big, nation-transforming ideas, he would also leave Nigeria’s deeply-flawed politico-governance structure more skewed, and Nigeria’s unity and stability more fragile.

The list is endless. No decent country on earth would reward the gang of incompetent know-nothings who presided over such an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction of a country with continuity in governance.

Of course, Buhari’s acolytes won’t see things that way. In a country where myopic and vested interests override the national interest, and where mediocrity is tolerated and celebrated, Buhari’s supporters are praising him to high heaven!..."

Let’s not allow APC to propagandize us into accepting that their internal politics is our national politics. We should instead be asking them to account for the incalculable injuries they’ve collectively inflicted on our economy, our freedoms, our national emotions, and for reversing whatever little progress we were making before they took over.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-a-man-given-so-much-who-gives-so-little-back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Ireportlive: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
cool

Baba Obasanjo poultry farmer, Ota farms limited

President Buhari, Ranch owner Cattle farmer

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by OneCandleAway(f): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Just handover to Osibanjo for heavens sake.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by yinkus6750(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's better o.
You deserve to rest.
You have tried your own CHANGE.
Let another person come and give us BETTER CHANGE.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by nedu666: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
While farmers in other parts of nigeria are scared to go to their farms. Failed and incompetent president.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Nazgul: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by fourboys: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
shocked grin
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by IgOga(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Baba Obasanjo poultry farmer, Ota farms limited

President Buhari, Ranch owner Cattle farmers

grin grin grin grin

Nigerian government started a programme during Obj's time as military Head of State called Operation Feed the Nation (OFN) well as it so turned out the farm in Ota became Obasanjo Farms Nigeria (OFN)

Fela nor let them rest...padi padi government....corrupt government

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Bahamas95(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
If you treat your cows the way you treated Nigerians none of them would produce milk.

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by meum: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
When we told you through our votes in 2003, 2007 & 2011 to concentrate on farming you were crying on national television. After you came on board and bastardized our economy you say you are eager to go back and concentrate on farming. Which farming?

Only the cows can tell who Baba truly is. Little wonder why he still had almost the same number of cows over the years - mismanagement

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Ireportlive: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
IgOga:

grin grin grin grin

Nigerian government started a programme during Obj's time as military Head of State called Operation Feed the Nation (OFN) well as it so turned out the farm in Ota became Obasanjo Farms Nigeria (OFN)

Fela nor let them rest...padi padi government....corrupt government

Till date some Obasanjo farms staffs are under Federal, State and Local Government Payroll as Ghost workers using non traceable Microfinance account

Most of the land where gotten in a shady manner.

Baba Iyabo na yahoo man

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by DMerciful(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
SW practically brought a man that has given up to be president, to punish the whole country. Bubu is by far the worst thing to happen to Nigeria

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Sammy07: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Safe journey Abeq
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by fredoooooo: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Akanbi will take over ..
God bless Nigeria, God bless all the good people of Nigeria

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Reelmii: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Really ..i dont blame him sha....he was doing well in his farm before presidency was giving to him

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hey cow fuxker you shouldnt have left that farm in the first place angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Jahzrockballer(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
😂 😂 😂
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by IpobAntidote: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by triple996(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Welldone sir
Happy retirement

violent cannibalistic obidients....over to you 🤣😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by sojayy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
What a shame ! U should cover ur face in shame. Naija don dey dented beyond repair under ur watch.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by wunmi590(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023

This old man is a clown

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by phemmyjohnson: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
E no go better for you and ur farm

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ceeceeuwa: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Felabrity: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thanos started farming after destroying the world

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ShitHead(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tanos wan retire

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.