Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) (71434 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Bashet: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Drug Criminals enter plea bargain all the time. I know you can not afford ChatGPT, but google is free.

I deal in fact and not stupidity!

Mention an example or shut your hole. No one gives a fvck about your Ipob brain. That's your innate problem to deal with since it's in the gene.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by udy4real(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ayo fayose is just a useless man,he has no political strength even in the so called Ekiti
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by bonnyhope: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

If Wike was in studio with Rufai, he can punch him.

The guy is just too rude as a journalist.

Everybody can't be wrong about him

What you guys want is someone that will be sugarcoating opinion all the time

Oseni asks issue base questions without mincing words
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Yemi7up: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
computer0810:
The only job rufai is doing is to give platform and clout chase with d headless mob.... dis foolish arise tv ppl were supporting emefiele with d naira crisis and dey r for anything against tinubu

Very foolish set of ppl
wọn lulule last
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by harmonyglobal: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Arise tv is like a comedy media house to me with the level of unprofessionalism displayed by them. Rufai has no courtesy and etiquette fo the profession

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Calenikan(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
I watched it live. The Rufai was so rude. This is not his first time. Good for him. So him too get scandal

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
triple996:
waillers never heal yet grin

Na oseni finish fayose
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ElSudani: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
harmonyglobal:
Arise tv is like a comedy media house to me with the level of unprofessionalism displayed by them. Rufai has no courtesy and etiquette fo the profession

Abati is the most disappointing of them all. I never expected anything better from the rest. The act like amateurs, even Abati. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Roniyke1234: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Drug Criminals enter plea bargain all the time. I know you can not afford ChatGPT, but google is free.

Hahaha... Take it easy on them
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hmm what a life. Politics is truly a dirty game. Fayose that abuse hell out of APC and Buhari have suddenly turn to Buhari and tinubu Friend.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by ridwintin89(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Abalado:
Fayose akotile ta,,,eleribu omo ole

I see reason why u never marry.Fish brain.I pity unfortunate man that will engage u.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Angrymode: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
I'm in love with this Oseni man for now. He keeps pressing their necks really hard grin
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by lollybee15(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ruffy the fire. You are too much. Let's keep hitting them hard and harder. Very corrupt politicians.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
computer0810:
The only job rufai is doing is to give platform and clout chase with d headless mob.... dis foolish arise tv ppl were supporting emefiele with d naira crisis and dey r for anything against tinubu

Very foolish set of ppl
Yes they supported emefiele because they never knew the naira redesign was a game plan between Buhari, Tinubu and emefiele. But it's has been clear now even to the blind that Buhari was never fighting his party, it was all a game plan
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by okechuks22: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
computer0810:

Very foolish set of ppl
goat don't call a Spade a Spade
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
That guy Rufai need to get sense and stop being emotional hiding under the phrase “am doing my job”

He can as well beg Peter Obi to give him the job of his personal assistant on media and stop being plain stupid on tv every blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by brightDdon(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cyberterror:
Rufai Oseni needs strong minded people to be challenging him often. Ayo Fayose is soft spoken but was still able to jilt Oseni during the exchanges. Imagine then what will happen if Nyesom Wike confronts Oseni with his intimidating voice grin

Rufai is trained to talk to anybody in this world not just that, he's also trained to be the lead in conversation,,wike's voice or his person won't change the fact that he'll be answering questions ask by Rufai and will stop talking when Rufai decides to stop him from talking.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Abiliboi: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cyberterror:
Rufai Oseni needs strong minded people to be challenging him often. Ayo Fayose is soft spoken but was still able to jilt Oseni during the exchanges. Imagine then what will happen if Nyesom Wike confronts Oseni with his intimidating voice grin

Stolen likes
Stolen mandate
This I saw here..... Shameless youths everywhere
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by brightDdon(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.

Please clearly state where Rufai got it wrong in the interview section.

Simple question that requires an answer he started crying.

Pure jour​nal​ism in display.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
this is the same useni someone was using to compare okinbaloye.Useni and abati are the worst journalists in Nigeria.by the grace of God they will kill arise tv

Abati as a matured mind sometimes discourage him from being emotional but this guy is always adamant on his views like some of his brothers on nairaland here and twitter.

There is an occasion that Abati need to tell him he was a special adviser on media to a former president, so he knows the nitty gritty of media but alas Oseni no go gree.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Napata77: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:
Rufai is the unprofessional journalist here.

Being blunt shouldn't make you arrogant. You invited someone to your station to talk about Nigeria, why turning the question about Fayose?. I love the way Fayose called him out. He even said he complained personally to Dr Abati regarding this same Rufai.

Fayose told him, if you kicked me once, I will ask you to stop but if you kicked again, then be ready to receive double

We shall see how far emotional journalist Rufai will go

Rufai is a narcissist.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by brightDdon(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rebuker:
Anyone saying or thinking Oseni Rufai puts someone on hot sit or gets personal should watch kadaria ahmed interviews with Obi.

I feel if one is clean you won't mind any kind of question asked. As a matter of fact, it's even an avenue for you to clear the air on any allegation against you.

Don't mind them, i watched the interview and i concluded the interview was paid to rubish OBi but they forgot OBi is way smarter beyond human imagination.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

It's getting annoying from Rufai. This same guy will pamper any guest representing Obi but ready to ask dumbo questions when its about Apc and Pdp.

He may be fired if he continues like that cos it means incoming government won't patronize the station, might deny them some important coverage.

Already they can not go near some states government house or parastatals example Rivers state. Them no born them well.

There was a time the owner was even insulting wike openly, like owner like the workers.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by brightDdon(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:
Rufai is the unprofessional journalist here.

Being blunt shouldn't make you arrogant. You invited someone to your station to talk about Nigeria, why turning the question about Fayose?. I love the way Fayose called him out. He even said he complained personally to Dr Abati regarding this same Rufai.

Fayose told him, if you kicked me once, I will ask you to stop but if you kicked again, then be ready to receive double

We shall see how far emotional journalist Rufai will go

Rufai is clean and practice professional journalism and he will go very far....

Simple question he started crying.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Roniyke1234:

Fayose has already reported about Oseni a day before the interview, so he knew Oseni will go personal with him that was why he also brought up Oseni's traffic incident but understand me, Fayose would have cleared him on the video incident without getting angry and make him to know he expected him to attach him personally.

Oseni was doing his work as a journalist

Which work??

Forget that guy, if you are not Labour Party member he will get personal with you on the show.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by brightDdon(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
this is the same useni someone was using to compare okinbaloye.Useni and abati are the worst journalists in Nigeria.by the grace of God they will kill arise tv

Tvc can never attain the height of Arise tv atleast not in the next 100yrs.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by shinealight(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:
Rufai is the best Journalist at the moment.

Fayose thought he was prepared for the interview, till Rufai landed his questions. He took the whole thing personal and almost cried.

Rufai needs to be protected

Rufai is Nothing but a ruffian. He’s not supposed to attack people’s integrity just because they agreed to appear on Arise TV….neither is he supposed to be partisan but should learn to keep his personal opinions to himself and leave the viewers to make objective assessments by themselves. He is therefore not a journalist worthy of the name. End of story! cool cool
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Oseni ain't no journalist.

What was it he studied again?

He once said he studied Animal production, cross breeding using semens bla bla bla since then i gave up on the guy.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Shantyken(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cyberterror:

Lolllllll the day arise tv will invite wike hmm that will be their end.
Wike will wash dem down.
That rufai too dey show himself

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by brightDdon(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

If Wike was in studio with Rufai, he can punch him.

The guy is just too rude as a journalist.

Everybody can't be wrong about him

Wike is only a noise maker.....

Arise is a place where your money and your popularity don't count...

You are seen and treat as an ordinary Nigerian

They've invited wike several time but he won't honor the invite.

Let him try them ones,

Arise is a place of no nonsense.
Re: Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) by Blakpot: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
That Rufai Oseni has no manners atal.. the guy is always trying to superimpose his ideas and opinions on others not minding the atmosphere on ground.. Sentiments aside, is Fayose his mate??

That Arise TV needs to be sanctioned by NBC for their unprofessional conducts and divisive broadcasts most of the time.. gutter media outlet.

**Is Fayose his mate?**

Fayose isn't God.
He's a public servant...should answer to the public.
it's part of his job to address relevant questions.
Rufai being his mate is irrelevant...
He's a professional journalist and not Fayose's boy.

Same mentality that have Africans reduce the relationship between electorates and elect to that of Bigman/Oga and Servants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.