Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect (21550 Views)

Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) / APC's Ahmad Aliyu Wins Sokoto Governorship Election (2023) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by hopexter(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
E be like say topic no dey this nairaland again...

What's with all this profile...na waiting we go chop?

Dem dey post Wetin you dey chop here before?

Go your kitchen if you dey hungry angry

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by baralatie(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sokoto was a shock result.
PDP was dealt a serious blow.
Hope he delivers for our brothers and sisters there.
Congratulations to the governor.
Sokoto was not a shock result.
It was expected that takbuwal will lose

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by Lateef73: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Truthful08:

Brand of weed?

grin
That guy is confused
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by Sammy07: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Adeling:

What about the profiling of Emiefele
(since he's a governor)

A governor without a state cheesy
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by udeh3(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
This people don't even have an inspirational and motivating profile. How did he grow and acquire money to even contest for the position of a governor?

Na wa!
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by Gaabasky: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Most of these new Governors are Accountants,Economists,Business Administrators,Political scientists. Hope they will perform wonders? Useless Emefiele comes to mind
Don't forget that Tambuwa won by 326

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by unity004(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
amigo1088:

It wasn't a shock if you're from Sokoto.

Matawalle's government was/is family & friends only.

Whereas Wamakko's government was for the people.

He has empowered so many people that's it's almost impossible to win against him in Sokoto.

Even the 2019 election, Matawalle won with just 342 votes after all his rigging.

People voted for Alu(wamakko)'s party that's why Ahmad Aliyu won. I'm sure on his own he wouldn't have delivered Sokoto.

you have no idea of what you are saying, are you high on drugs?
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by amigo1088: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
unity004:
you have no idea of what you are saying, are you high on drugs?

Dud you're the one that doesn't know what he's talking about.

Are you high on drugs?
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
amigo1088:

are you from the south?

Perhaps that's why you know him as Tambuwal. But anybody from Sokoto calls and refer to him as Matawalle. 🤷‍♂️

Please when was his name changed to Matawalle?

I know him as Aminu Waziri Tambuwal.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by efavour: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Most of these new Governors are Accountants,Economists,Business Administrators,Political scientists. Hope they will perform wonders? Useless Emefiele comes to mind
What do you prefer they be?
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
efavour:
What do you prefer they be?
mixture of various professions you know
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by amigo1088: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Please when was his name changed to Matawalle?

I know him as Aminu Waziri Tambuwal.

That's because you aren't from Sokoto.

I wrote Matawalle because that's what we here in Sokoto are used to.

It's his title. Matawallen Sokoto

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by Truthful08: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
My bad. Here I thought you were missing it up with that of Zamfara. Funnily, they both lost. [quote author=amigo1088 post=122005950]

are you from the south?

Perhaps that's why you know him as Tambuwal. But anybody from Sokoto calls and refer to him as Matawalle.
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by Coolgent(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
incandescentena:
I hope he is able to bring good governance to the people of Shokoto
I doubt judging by his previous records
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by Coolgent(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
inoki247:
Ok this one no get CV Abi why him life story short pass other people own....

Sha no put Sokoto people for ur pocket..

mafi awon ara Sokoto si apo Sokoto eh...

E no get am o
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by unity004(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
amigo1088:

Dud you're the one that doesn't know what he's talking about.

Are you high on drugs?
i am sorry for the insult, accept my apology
Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
amigo1088:

That's because you aren't from Sokoto.

I wrote Matawalle because that's what we here in Sokoto are used to.

It's his title. Matawallen Sokoto

Thanks for the clarification.

But remember, not everyone knows what goes on in your state.

It would have been nice if you had included it in your initial post that Matawalle is Tambuwal's chieftaincy title so as to save yourself the stress of replying those who may think you were referring to someone else.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect by Carlylepneuma: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dan ba kauya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark / 2019: Shagari Declares Bid For Sokoto Governorship / Fred Kpakol Gifts Cars To PDP Chairman In Rivers To Celebrate Nigeria At 58

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.