Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria (379 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by Chimok: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
In recent years, youths from Igbo extraction have been at the forefront agitating for a saner Nigerian society. The Nnamdi Kanu's led movement intensified because of bad governance. The bad governance worsened in 2015 immediately General Muhammadu Buhari took over as the number one citizen. Since 2015 till date there have been three excruciating recessions in Nigeria which are/were majorly due to terribly bad governance and these have deepened the poverty rate and other maladies in the country.

Igbos historically are known 'confronters' of societal failings and injustice. During the the colonial rule Igbos were majorly the only tribe that posed serious difficulty to the colonialists. Even Americans, Canadians, Indians etc all easily succumbed to the colonialists. It was in Igbo land one can hear of Aba Women Riot of 1929 etc.

Igbo youths have been maimed, incarcerated and killed for their struggle for a just society where everyone can live freely. As I stated before, IPOB movement led by Nnamdi Kanu gained prominence as a result outrageousl bad governance led by Muhammadu Buhari and within the period Nnamdi Kanu have raised the consciousness of his followers who are mostly Igbos. Someone like me hated the man Nnamdi Kanu so much because i saw him as a confusionist, an anarchist and warmonger. Something happened in my life that I had the time to listen closely to his crusades and movements . Through him I became much more enlightened about Nigeria and the entire Nigerian system. The ordinary Nigerians fighting him are doing that out of ignorance just like i was. His crusade is beyond Igbo's freedom. It extends to Nigerians, Africa and to the rest of the world. I personally see Nnamdi Kanu as a messenger of Divinity.

During the recent presidential campaigns and finally the elections Igbos in particular if we will be sincere for a moment can tell just want a better society not just for them but for all. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu once contested for the office of the presidency in 2002/2003. He failed to get reasonable support from the southeast because he didn't come up with a practical plans, objectives, solutions that will engender liveable and free Nigerian society and he failed in that ambition. Some other Igbo men have equally tested their prowess in this venture but failed woefully in the southeast. Peter Obi became the only Igbo man that got this support of the Igbo nation simply because he stood as the only candidate willing to risk it all by confronting this demonic system called Nigerian leadership. The leadership over the decades have perfected and continue to perfect the system they are running today which has nothing to do with religion or ethnicity but elitism - the superiority of the elite against the ordinary people of Nigeria. This is what Nnamdi Kanu's crusades and movements are all about to enlighten Nigerians for a New Nigeria

The New Nigeria have already begun and it needs the youths of Igbo and Yoruba to lead this movement. Igbo youths are already on. Minimal percentage of Yoruba youths are also on but needs larger percentage. A good percentage of Niger delta youths are also on.

This is our last chance to save this country called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by triple996(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes like cannibalizing ur fellow country men and killing in d namw of biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by juvewalex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Indeed.
Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chimok:
In recent years, youths from Igbo extraction have been at the forefront agitating for a saner Nigerian society. The Nnamdi Kanu's led movement intensified because of bad governance. The bad governance worsened in 2015 immediately General Muhammadu Buhari took over as the number one citizen. Since 2015 till date there have been three excruciating recessions in Nigeria which are/were majorly due to terribly bad governance and these have deepened the poverty rate and other maladies in the country.

Igbos historically are known 'confronters' of societal failings and injustice. During the the colonial rule, The Igbos were majorly the only tribe that posed serious difficulty to the colonial rule. Even Americans, Canadians, Indians etc all easily succumbed to the colonialists. It was in Igbo land one can hear of Aba Women Riot of 1929 etc.

Igbo youths have been maimed, incarcerated and killed for their struggle for a just society where everyone can live freely. As I stated before, IPOB movement led by Nnamdi Kanu gained prominence as a result outrageousl bad governance led by Muhammadu Buhari and within the period Nnamdi Kanu have raised the consciousness of his followers who are mostly Igbos. Someone like me hated the man Nnamdi Kanu so much because i saw him as a confusionist, an anarchist and warmonger. Something happened in my life that I had the time to listen closely to his crusades and movements . Through him I became much more enlightened about Nigeria and the entire Nigerian system. The ordinary Nigerians fighting him are doing that out of ignorance just like i was. His crusade is beyond Igbo's freedom. It extends to Nigerians, Africa and to the rest of the world. I personally see Nnamdi Kanu as a messenger of Divinity.

During the recent presidential campaigns and finally the elections Igbos in particular if we will be sincere for a moment can tell just want a better society not just for them but for all. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu once contested for the office of the presidency in 2002/2003. He failed to get reasonable support from the southeast because he didn't come up with a practical plans, objectives, solutions that will engender liveable and free Nigerian society and he failed in that ambition. Some other Igbo men have equally tested their prowess in this venture but failed woefully in the southeast. Peter Obi became the only Igbo man that got this support of the Igbo nation simply because he stood as the only candidate willing to risk it all by confronting this demonic system called Nigerian leadership. The leadership over the decades have perfected and continue to perfect the system they are running today which has nothing to do with religion or ethnicity but elitism - the superiority of the elite against the ordinary people of Nigeria. This is what Nnamdi Kanu's crusades and movements are all about to enlighten Nigerians for a New Nigeria

The New Nigeria have already begun and it needs the youths of Igbo and Yoruba to lead this movement. Igbo youths are already on. Minimal percentage of Yoruba youths are also on but needs larger percentage. A good percentage of Niger delta youths are also on.

Lear what ?

Okeite, cannibalism, armed robbery , kidnapping , baby factory , drug peddling , oloshoism ?

OSU pig
Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chimok:

The zoo should not be burnt down again abi ?

OSU bipolar heediot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by 77up(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's funny how Igbo will continue peddling tribalism lines but ironically blaming Yoruba for it.

It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Make una leave ibo alone ooh. Everything and everywhere Ibo
Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
WHERE were Ibos during military regimes? Nowhere to be found. Peter Obi was even hanging out with Abacha during Abacha's administration.

okoros love love love to lie and chestbeat...learn humility and maybe Yorubas will teach you how to play real politics. Awon oniranu omo ofo!

Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by tommy589(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yorubas were not sleeping too

Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yoruba youths don't want to learn drug trafficking pls
Re: Yoruba Youths Have A Lot To Learn From Igbo Youths For A Better Nigeria by limeta(f): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Igbos have be taken as prisoners in Nigeria by fulanis and yorubas
They should be declare as prisoners of conscious by the United nation .
They can not stay they can not leave .

(1) (Reply)

Back To 66 Again / First Time Resident In Ugbowo Lagos Road To Experience Street Light At Night / Labour Party Faces Tough Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.