Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood. (1287 Views)

Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service / Don’t Marry Without Investigating – Pastor Ruth / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood. by pendo89(f): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2011
This man is pissing me off. And yes am a firm sober believer.His name is one Pstr.Ojigbani.

1.He pledges his spirituality to Christianity but has no church.
2.Claims that his teachings and prayers are so divine that, after a session at his seminar, a woman will walk out and find that elusive perfect man in a matter of days
3.Pastor Ojigbani, who equates dating to witchcraft and sees no relevance for courtship in the lead-up to a successful marriage, says he will do away with in prayer. angry angry angry angry
4.The flamboyant Pastor Ojigbani, who says his organisation is neither a church nor a religion, continues to soldier on with his divine mission
5.A believer in Lagos, Nigeria, claims to have got two marriage proposals in 24 hours. shocked

Am here wondering why he has no base back home.

When did dating become witchcraft and when did husbands become Manna?
Re: Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood. by rezzy: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2011
[b]source[\b]
Re: Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
i have attended his seminar.i think he preaches against courtship cos he feel it wastes time.he said u could resolve what ever issues dat arise during marriage.u need to see sisters dat attend his seminars most of them are above 40 and i feel dat a lady of 40 does not need any courtship her trouble is to get married b4 d clock stops ticking.I am not a fan but i feel he got that section right.
Re: Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood. by pendo89(f): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^ Do you know you are very correct.
I have seen the women flock his seminars and crusades on TV and trust me they look 40 and above.
They seem so desperate.But even then I believe in dating. Its just the proper thing to do and it doesnt have to take a year.
Re: Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood. by Joagbaje(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
Don't condemn a man because you don't agree with his revelation. Is it possible to marry without dating? yes. What dating did Isaac have with rebekah ? Is there dating in the bible ? Besides some people use this dating thing for wrong doing. So you have to know the mans perspective.
Re: Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood. by pendo89(f): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
Joagbaje:

Don't condemn a man because you don't agree with his revelation.  Is it possible to marry without dating? yes. What dating did Isaac have with rebekah ?  Is there dating in the bible ? Besides some people use this dating thing for wrong doing. So you have to know the mans perspective.

If we try to do it the old biblical way we will find ourselves in mess. Today's lifestyle is different in so many ways and we have many wolves in sheep clothing.I believe rebecca was well bred and to use that as a guiding principle is wrong in this day and age.Besides that was just one instance.
Would you just accept any lady that comes to you in the name of the lord? Don't you want to know something more about her? her past? her goals,compatibility? We live in a real world with real life challenges bro,this is not heaven.What if the Man of God is wrong and chances are that he is? Will you need another prophecy to sort out your marital issues? Will prophecy sustain your marriage? let us be spiritually natural and naturally spiritual cz we are not only spirits but soul body and mind.

Its possible to date and use your christian principles as guidelines but please DATE!.
Re: Marry Without Dating? Preaching Falsehood. by Jenwitemi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2011
People should do what they feel is right for themselves instead of seeing things from other people's perspectives, just because those people say that they are men of god or whatever. If you feel that dating is important for kicking off a love relationship, then date. That is your own perspective. No need to see it from another's perspective. If the pastor does not like dating, then that is his own kettle of fish and it has nothing to do with you or any other persons who do not share the same views with him. With the exceptions of those who will love to accept his POV, of course. Simples, really.

(1) (Reply)

Take Part In Worldwide Atheist Census / The Effectiveness Of Consistent Prayer & Fasting / What Do You Think Of A Year Honeymoon As Written In The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.