Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof (1606 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by obynx2: 1:34am On Mar 24, 2023
At about 11:21pm on the 23rd of march 2023, I and my wife was at home while our son kamsy was asleep in his bed suddenly we heard a sound on the roof and it was like something fell into the room. Only for us to look around and saw a bullet under Kamsys' bed. We looked around to know how the bullet got into the room, as we looked at the ceiling we saw a piercing through the roof close his bed where he places his head.... Indeed God has proven himself to my family, we give God all the glory

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 1:37am On Mar 24, 2023
Chai

I have always said it, I hate it when gun is shot into the air, the bullet will not vanish up there, it will surely descend.

Some Imbecīl3 will say it's force has reduced and can't hurt again, well, until it happen to you that is when u will know that F = mg and F = wg are almost same tin. Now assuming this metal didn't fall on the roof but directly on a passerby head?

But wait ooh, this Ur bullet wey get two colours con resemble sharpened short pencil ✏️...u sure say no be Ur pikin's compass pencil ✏️ be that??

CXLVII:

It has exhausted its velocity. It was shot into the air and already became armless armless!

It cannot kill anything at that point!
PatrickOkunima:

You are right. It is the bullet itself, but it cannot kill anyone. It'll cause a scratch at most.

It can't kill, it can only cause a scratch, the velocity is weakened..

But u forgot that it pierced through the roofing sheet and the ceiling with same velocity and gravity u claimed it's weakened.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2023
obynx2:
At about 11:21pm on the 23rd of march 2023, I and my wife was at home while our son kamsy was asleep in his bed suddenly we heard a sound on the roof and it was like something fell into the room. Only for us to look around and saw a bullet under Kamsys' bed. We looked around to know how the bullet got into the room, as we looked at the ceiling we saw a piercing through the roof close his bed where he places his head.... Indeed God has proven himself to my family, we give God all the glory
Do you guys live in Cabrini green or what? undecided
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 1:45am On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See question..wetin dem dey do for Cabrini?
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by sisisioge: 1:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Haaaa! Which kind wahala be this? Thank God for small mercies! It is well with you and yours o. If na me be una, na to move go dey my agenda. I cant shout fa.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by siesmyencounter: 1:56am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Why Would you respond to Kobojunkie comments shocked Wise Members Ignores his or her Comments...Does that Comment he or she made close to anything Reasonable ?

A Child was saved by God ..Not Thankfull at all.
It is Cabrini green he or she is talking about .

Bros Always Ignore that Kobojunkie.
Be Wise ..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by RoyalBlu(f): 2:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Great God!!!

We give him all the glory for preservation.
You're blessed Kamsy. kiss

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 2:12am On Mar 24, 2023
grin grin grin
Like seriously a no even dey read her post ooh, either she's saying something sensible or not, if I just see the moniker a dey scroll up/down straight with reckless abandon grin

siesmyencounter:
Why Would you respond to Kobojunkie comments shocked Wise Members Ignores his or her Comments...Does that Comment he or she made close to anything Reasonable ?

A Child was saved by God ..Not Thankfull at all.
It is Cabrini green he or she is talking about .

Bros Always Ignore that Kobojunkie.
Be Wise ..

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Kobojunkie: 2:19am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
If you don't understand the reason for the reference to Cabrini green, the commonsense thing to do would be to ask. undecided

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by RoyalBlu(f): 2:21am On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:

C'mon kobojunkie, that was low.

This kind of thing happens even in the high brow areas.

Like you live in Brooklyn Heights innit
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Mar 24, 2023
RoyalBlu:
C'mon kobojunkie, that was low. This kind of thing happens even in the high brow areas. Like you live in Brooklyn Heights innit
Please stop. I have lived right around the same area for going on 10 years now and this kind of thing remains unheard of. But there are parts where this kain testimonies for church dey come mostly from. lipsrsealed

I don't live in Brooklyn Heights. lipsrsealed
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by dawnomike(m): 2:39am On Mar 24, 2023
obynx2:
I am half for your family... May God continue to keep your family in his love
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by RoyalBlu(f): 2:40am On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please stop. I have lived right around the same area for going on 10 years now and this kind of thing remains unheard of. But there are parts where this kain testimonies for church dey come mostly from. lipsrsealed

I don't live in Brooklyn Heights. lipsrsealed

That it hasn't happened in your hood doesn't make it unheard of. E dey happen elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Mar 24, 2023
RoyalBlu:
■ That it hasn't happened in your hood doesn't make it unheard of. E dey happen elsewhere.
1. I never said it doesn't happen elsewhere. undecided
What I said is this sort of problem hasn't been recorded in the area where I have lived for over 10 years and you can look these things up. There are however certain areas where this sort of thing is considered a regular occurrence. undecided
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 2:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you don't understand the reason for the reference to Cabrini green, the commonsense thing to do would be to ask. undecided
And what did I actually do??
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by CXLVII: 3:13am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Chai

I have always said it, I hate it when gun is shot into the air, the bullet will not vanish up there, it will surely descend.

Some Imbecīl3 will say it's force has reduced and can't hurt again, well, until it happen to you that is when u will know that F = mg and F = wg are almost same tin. Now assuming this metal didn't fall on the roof but directly on a passerby head?

But wait ooh, this Ur bullet wey get two colours con resemble sharpened short pencil ✏️...u sure say no be Ur pikin's compass pencil ✏️ be that??

F=mg you stated?

What’s the mass of the bullet casing?

Hello! A bullet shot into the air, the casing cannot do anything. Outside a minor scratch, it can NEVER take life!

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 24, 2023
Glory to God. May God continue to bless and keep him.
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Creamypie(m): 3:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Falling bullet can't injure joor
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 4:00am On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

F=mg you stated?

What’s the mass of the bullet casing?

Hello! A bullet shot into the air, the casing cannot do anything. Outside a minor scratch, it can NEVER take life!

this is not a bullet casing, this is the bullet itself.

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by CXLVII: 4:57am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

It has exhausted its velocity. It was shot into the air and already became armless armless!

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

You are right. It is the bullet itself, but it cannot kill anyone. It'll cause a scratch at most.
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Kobojunkie: 5:45am On Mar 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:48am On Mar 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by everythinggirly(f): 6:01am On Mar 24, 2023
Hmmm... Thank God for the baby's life o.
Yesterday my neighbor was electrocuted and was left unconscious, she saw herself waking up at the hospital and started asking us what happened.
I just told her that, God saved her life.

Kindly contact me for your Academic Research Writing Services!

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Mercury12(m): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Thank God.
Who fired the shot? undecided

Million dollar question
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Administration1: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2023
You are lucky
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Curiouscity(m): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

With which velocity did it pierce through the roof and the ceiling? Remember a very young child with delicate organs is involved.
The best thing is to wish not to see the effect of that falling bullet on any innocent baby, or anyone for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by Silentgroper(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

but it pierced through a fvcking roof!!!

That thing definitely wasn't shot into the air ..

Probably a missed target going by your explanation..
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 6:43am On Mar 24, 2023
PatrickOkunima:

But it can pierce tru the sheet of the roof, still pierced the ceiling?

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

but it can pierced the roofing sheet and the ceiling with same gravity

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by NoToPile: 6:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Thank God for the life of your baby.

Oluwa seun, God bless and keep the baby. Amen.

You guys should be arguing what is not, bullet that pierced through roof cannot injure somebody abi? Make una continue

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

But it can pierce tru the iron sheet of the roof, still pierced the ceiling?

At the bold, do you have to lie just to drive home your point? When did we start making roofing sheets with iron?

Whether you agree or not, what I said is the fact. You can confirm from an experienced person e.g. soldier or police.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Choose Btw Son's Birthday Or Step Son's School Fees! / Who Do You Love Best? / What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.