Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet (1195 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by Celeblifegists: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2023
The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Olukayode Ariwoola has raised the concerns of many people on Twitter, after pictures of him sitting on a wheelchair in an undisclosed airport at London, were uploaded on the micro blogging platform few minutes ago. "Is he having meeting with Tinubu"? Nigerians reaction. Check out some reactions in the video below.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMsSnZdpNTI

Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet
Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by everythinggirly(f): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2023
He's holding a Bible as well abi my eyes dey pain me?
Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by Racoon(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2023
The partisanship of Justice Ariwoola have never been hidden from the beginning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by Racoon(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2023
A grossly biased, corrupt and compromised CJN

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by Edem247(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2023
I've watched this video from the beginning to the end, what the man said is totally true

Celeblifegists:
The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Olukayode Ariwoola has raised the concerns of many people on Twitter, after pictures of him sitting on a wheelchair in an undisclosed airport at London, were uploaded on the micro blogging platform few minutes ago. "Is he having meeting with Tinubu"? Nigerians reaction. Check out some reactions in the video below.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMsSnZdpNTI

Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet
Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Racoon:
The partisanship of Justice Ariwoola have never been hidden from the beginning

He has never hidden it. That was why evil APC urchins will confidently tell you to go to court. Ariwoola and the Judiciary are the ones on trial here. Ariwoola is their major 'structure' in the judiciary, that's why they are confident that Obi will not get justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by Guyman01: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2023
One obvious fact is that Tinubu did not get up to 8m votes

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by Throwback: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2023
Rubbish propaganda.

Shame on Obi and Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by OmotolaBoy(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by EmeeNaka: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2023
everythinggirly:
He's holding a Bible as well abi my eyes dey pain me?
Ariwoola is a Muslim, so I think your eye dey pain you.
Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2023
International community should as a matter of urgency sanction the CJN.
Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by Mrshocker(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2023
Because he was spotted on a wheelchair in London don mean he’s going to meet Tinubu?
Gosh !!! Obi supporters are so dumb. You can do better
While Atiku supporters are just headless children. LoL they like follow any available propaganda.

Osun will turn blue
Abia will turn blue

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2023
For him to disguise in this matter shows he want to sell justice to tinubu.Tinubu like to buy his way to victory.The same man and his thugs that say'Go to court'
Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2023
Mrshocker:
Because he was spotted on a wheelchair in London don mean he’s going to meet Tinubu?
Gosh !!! Obi supporters are so dumb. You can do better
While Atiku supporters are just headless children. LoL they like follow any available propaganda.

Osun will turn blue
Abia will turn blue
has he been sick or unable to walk prior to his trip?
Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by MightySparrow: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Nonsense.
Re: Reactions As Picture Of CJN Olukayode Ariwoola On Wheelchair Surfaced Internet by backtovillage: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2023
I don'tt think that's an hotel.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senator Achonu Wins Imo Labour Party Gov Ticket / States Paying Less Than Minimum Wage Of N30,000 in Nigeria? / Prof. Pat Utomi For President 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.