Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Unemployment In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment In Nigeria (21724 Views)

The Tech Craze: A Bubble, Not A Solution For Unemployment In Nigeria. / Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / 10 Ways To Reduce Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Entanglement: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogaonos:
but d youth are nt to be blame. at all.infact they are trying .the yputh have succeded in following areas
1)entertainment industry music nd new nollywood
2) successfully organising endsars protect against police butality what was d gpvt response (lekki toll gate)
3)Due to d lession learn frm endsars d youth decided to become d electorates to change things in d govt in which they drag peter obi on twitter to run for president that hw peter obi came into d picture.it was d same yputh dt form d name obidient from obi on twitter.what was govt response thru inec we all knw d electoral violence nd rigging by inec
4) the issue of yputh nt want to learn handwork is true but cause by yputh lost in fsith of d education system (a thug is a billionaire wby a phd holder is begging for driver wrk )
5)parent contribute to the issue of handwork issue in their children.many parent believe dt certificate still wrks .when u tell parent to enrol their children to learn a trade or skills the child might like before such child enta into university they ignore u nd enrol d child into university after 4yrs of being brain stress by d time they graduate to go back nd do those skills become a problem .
6)lastly d incompetent private stakeholders in economic sectors who dnt kbw hw to fixtheir sector or advise govt right in hw govt can come in to assist them to fix sector .eg lack of private owed farm estate is whst is greatly affect agriculture sectors
Leave that ediot!
If he knew how bandit has chase us from our farm,
Govt anti youth policy for started a business,
Hight tax revenue for entrepreneurs,

He won't be opening his gutter and be talking rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by LikeAking: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralShepherd:

Just when I thought I had seen the worst take yet, you come out swinging with 'unis are the backbone of unemployment'

You fake hustlers peddle so much nonsense and give hope to Nigerian youth where there is none.

If your country is poor (which Nigeria is), and lack basic infrastructure like electricity, good road networks, security, and quality education, it's young cannot hustle it to prosperity without the right leaders.

Show me one country that when became rich just because here citizens hustled

Guy don't be in a haste... I am referring to religious unis were they lock their students up and bare them from using phones.

It's not right
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Treassured: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Successive governments have done that only for POS and other mushroom businesses to spring up.

The enabling environment needs to be created so that FDI increases just like in Vietnam, Thailand, India etc., security of lives and properties etc. Investors need to be assured that their investments are safe. The other day, a private equity investor in the agribusiness sector was lamenting that his company has to provide security to protect staff in his portfolio companies when they go to cultivate crops and monitor their farmlands. So tell me, isn't it better to invest in Chile or Brazil where such isn't rampant?

Another is electricity. For crying out loud, why can't Nigeria ensure constant electricity in 2023? At least for businesses to use. Another is ensuring ports across the country especially in the south south work efficiently so that they serve the north east, north central and south east.

You made a very solid points most especially at the bolded.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by efficiencie(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ebierensima:
As a tired Nigerian youth, the issue of unemployment in Nigeria is not just a topic, but a harsh reality that affects my daily life.

Despite having a good education and skills, I struggle to find a job that matches my qualifications.

The high level of unemployment has left me and many other young Nigerians feeling hopeless and frustrated.

It seems like no matter how hard we try, the system is rigged against us, and opportunities are scarce.

The government's efforts to address the issue have been lacklustre at best, with policies and programs that have not produced tangible results.

It's time for the government to take real action and prioritise creating job opportunities for the youth.

Schools should change their academic curriculum to include more subjects in entrepreneurship so that in the event of not getting a job after spending years in school, one can still survive and make a living.

Until then, we will continue to be a generation stuck in a cycle of unemployment and poverty.

We Nigerians are the cause of our own problems. There is no problem that will not bow when the people are one. The problem is that Nigerians are not one and cannot be one and that is why our problems become more and more unsolvable. Will the poor Igbo man see himself as being in the same situation as a poor Yoruba man? The last election proved this point. Imagine poor people from different ethnic affiliations fighting each other on behalf of rich politicians. Is Tinubu poor? Is Peter Obi poor? Is Rhodes-Vivour poor? None of these politicians will die for the average poor Nigerian but deluded Nigerians swimming in abject poverty will want to sacrifice themselves for politicians in the name of democracy. Let one poor man rise to mobilize other poor folks so that they can work together and change their outcomes you will find one them that will betray the rest but you will see one rich Igbo man running business with a rich Yoruba man and they are cashing out like craze while the mock the stupidity of the poor ones who are divided by religion, ethnicity and political affiliation.

If we agree and commit to supporting each other we can innovate our way out of poverty. A community of 10,000 households contributing 1000 per month can raise enough money to fix roads, fix drainages, build schools, build factories etc that will serve the community and improve their wellbeing. Unfortunately poor Nigerians can never work together rather they will keep betraying each other while the rich keep working together and becoming richer and richer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by mikebabs101: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
MrBroke:
Ona too sabi blame government, you think going to school, getting a degree or looking for a high pay job is the solution to financial problem? But hell NO. Work hard, there are people with no degree working on some low pay job of 20k - 30k monthly and as time goes by save up to start as little as minimum and with time you see dem getting the bag, you think life is easy. People start from bottom to top and nobody is responsible for anybody. If you have to mix cement, fuckin mix cause the government ain't your family and even your family members gat their personal shit going on too. The most problem with people (1) is fear of failure (2) not wanting to start small.
I so much dislike people like you . You want someone on 20k monthly salary to save for the next level or a business right? Seem you are lost touch with reality. That 20k or 30k will barely feed a man in a month , not to talk of transportat, data , rent and other expenses. The sad thing about Nigeria is even if you learn the IT skill, it's no guarantee you will get job anywhere. The best option a sensible youth has got is to learn an IT skill and find a way to move out of the country . Dey there dey give advice of saving for a business or mansion with 20k salary like say you no eat or transport , Abeg comot

5 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
The reality is it can never be easy.
Find a way !
No one is coming to save you . We can all cry, speak big grammars and post intelligent comments all days , when you go offline, the reality will still bite u harder .

Think brother, think .

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Joeev: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Life e no easy my brother you duey find your own, me i dey find my own...

No one is coming to save you , you either Hustle or you come here begging for urgent 2k.

If you are currently unemployed or underemployed, you might want to check this out.

Bro can we talk on WhatsApp

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

This is how i made my first Million selling speakers >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

I am not a motivational speaker, I'm a thoroughbred hustler. 💯

I can sell water to a well.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

I'm giving out some links to free online tech courses , do reach out.

My number in my posts.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by HellVictorinho7: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
nurey:

Infact you are number one cheesy
boring
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
wink2015:

The intelligent way to go is to study for a degree in a university or polytechnic but create time to learn vocational careers in Baking, Tailoring, IT, Carpentry, Manicure and Pedicure, farming, etc

If a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Philosophy can not earn one a job then face vocational skills.

Parents should not wait for government they should send their children to study for a vocational career while studying for a degree.

If the degree could not give you a job or a decent job then switch to vocational skills.
Lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by HellVictorinho7: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
mikebabs101:
I so much dislike people like you . You want someone on 20k monthly salary to save for the next level or a business right? Seem you are lost touch with reality. That 20k or 30k will barely feed a man in a month , not to talk of transportat, data , rent and other expenses. The sad thing about Nigeria is even if you learn the IT skill, it's no guarantee you will get job anywhere. The best option a sensible youth has got is to learn an IT skill and find a way to move out of the country . Dey there dey give advice of saving for a business or mansion with 20k salary like say you no eat or transport , Abeg comot
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Yea. My remuneration is meager and regrettably does not commensurate with the level of education and expertise I possess.
Na 30k i dey collect. cry cry cry
How much savings do have?
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by efficiencie(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Successive governments have done that only for POS and other mushroom businesses to spring up. The enabling environment needs to be created so that FDI increases just like in Vietnam, Thailand, India etc., security of lives and properties etc. Investors need to be assured that their investments are safe. The other day, a private equity investor in the agribusiness sector was lamenting that his company has to provide security to protect staff in his portfolio companies when they go to cultivate crops and monitor their farmlands. So tell me, isn't it better to invest in Chile or Brazil where such isn't rampant?

Another is electricity. For crying out loud, why can't Nigeria ensure constant electricity in 2023? At least for businesses to use. Another is ensuring ports across the country especially in the south south work efficiently so that they serve the north east, north central and south east.

Do you seriously think that politicians will make Nigeria prosperous to the point that everyone becomes as rich as every other person? No. Politicians are the new colonialists. They want to be masters and the people their slaves. If we all had access to the good life, who will do olosho for politicians? If we all are rich how will politicians chase clout on social media? Will Rolls Royce Cullinan make a celebrity trend on social media if everybody in the country has one? Who will carry out political assassinations if everybody lives the posh life? Who will politicians use to do ritual if everybody has personal security? The powers that be will never eradicate poverty because poverty is needed to keep the people in check and perpetuate their slavery.

So now you know why you cannot have 247 electricity. Now you know why our governments keep pursuing policies that will not boost growth and development. Now you know why politicians will never create an enabling environment. Now you know why those that rule you will never do those things needed to give everyone a decent life.

You only empower your slave when you are ready to lose him.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by SouthernPlateau: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
nurey:

1. It's not government job to provide you jobs rather government is supposed to provide enabling environment. Waiting for government is tantamount to failure.

2. Majority of youths in the 20th and upwards generation don't want to learn a trade, go to those during handiwork you rarely see them have work boys the youths don't want to get their hands dirty.

3. Many of us refuse to learn from our parents. My mother owns a shop and I served her 10years I have 10years experience in marketing and human relation, I can sell shit and feaces to anybody from what I have learned.

4. We blame everybody but ourselves, government no give me job, why are my parents poor, my school refused to give me necessary skills etc. Stop complaining go out there and fix ur poblem.

5. Unable to think out of the box. I don't take nonsense from any employer I am ready to resign if the working conditions aren't favourable because I learned 3 trades I can venture into, I can also use my handiwork to make a living.

6. Fear of the unknown. This has incapacitated many people, what if I fail, what if I loose well there is a saying "no risk, no reward" try to take risk and God willing even when you fail you have learned to do better again.

7 certificate. Many graduates think because they went to school they can't do a certain job, because people will.laugh at dem. My first million idea came from paupers who showed me a problem and I decided to abandon my certificates, got dirty and today it's a success story.

8. Not moving with the right crowd. Stop I want to go to unilag, and work with Chevron and start thinking about problems in your society and solution you can provide and cash out from.

There are others, the country is hard and inflation is biting hard, white collar jobs are diminishing but their are opportunities available all around us, find a problem in ur immediate environment and a cost effective solution and cashout.

No be lie, but you know say if person don realise the reality, taking the bull by the horn in Nigeria no be small WarFilm. However i believe thats where the true light at the end of the tunnel is cool cool cool
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Selepreye(f): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!!!
Leadway Assurance (Opebi Branch)is currently recruiting vibrant, intelligent and smart persons for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Qualification (HND,BSC) if u are interested ,
call (08060398883) or send your CV to Ad-Adeleye@leadway.com

Application closes soon

Pls Rebroadcast
Thanks
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Lannister360: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
nurey:

1. It's not government job to provide you jobs rather government is supposed to provide enabling environment. Waiting for government is tantamount to failure.

2. Majority of youths in the 20th and upwards generation don't want to learn a trade, go to those during handiwork you rarely see them have work boys the youths don't want to get their hands dirty.

3. Many of us refuse to learn from our parents. My mother owns a shop and I served her 10years I have 10years experience in marketing and human relation, I can sell shit and feaces to anybody from what I have learned.

4. We blame everybody but ourselves, government no give me job, why are my parents poor, my school refused to give me necessary skills etc. Stop complaining go out there and fix ur poblem.

5. Unable to think out of the box. I don't take nonsense from any employer I am ready to resign if the working conditions aren't favourable because I learned 3 trades I can venture into, I can also use my handiwork to make a living.

6. Fear of the unknown. This has incapacitated many people, what if I fail, what if I loose well there is a saying "no risk, no reward" try to take risk and God willing even when you fail you have learned to do better again.

7 certificate. Many graduates think because they went to school they can't do a certain job, because people will.laugh at dem. My first million idea came from paupers who showed me a problem and I decided to abandon my certificates, got dirty and today it's a success story.

8. Not moving with the right crowd. Stop I want to go to unilag, and work with Chevron and start thinking about problems in your society and solution you can provide and cash out from.

There are others, the country is hard and inflation is biting hard, white collar jobs are diminishing but their are opportunities available all around us, find a problem in ur immediate environment and a cost effective solution and cashout.

Abeg shut up you preveledge brat, I've see people with good skills, people you can't stand in any aspect, people who are probably more intelligent that you with no job. De here de talk rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by nurey(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lannister360:

Abeg shut up you preveledge brat, I've see people with good skills, people you can't stand in any aspect, people who are probably more intelligent that you with no job. De here de talk rubbish

Privileged grin I be confirm ajepako, my father only left me with a good name no riches or properties.

Yes I wasn't brilliant I school because I found d out education is not the key but one of the gateways to success.

Intelligence can only get you so far but making it In life commands more than being intelligent.

I am not rich but i am comfortable because i didn't complain about the realities in Nigeria, i used information at my disposal to prepare for future.

Soon fuel prices would skyrocket because subsidies must go a very business acumen individual should know this is the time to buy things and keep and sell at a profit in future, it's not exploitation, its business.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by nurey(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
SouthernPlateau:

No be lie, but you know say if person don realise the reality, taking the bull by the horn in Nigeria no be small WarFilm. However i believe thats where the true light at the end of the tunnel is cool cool cool

Yes it isn't easy but an adage says if you fail, try, then try and try again till u succeed. Get rich or die trying grin
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by mikebabs101: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=nurey post=122052507]

Privileged grin I be confirm ajepako, my father only left me with a good name no riches or properties.

Yes I wasn't brilliant I school because I found d out education is not the key but one of the gateways to success.

Intelligence can only get you so far but making it In life commands more than being intelligent.

I am not rich but i am comfortable because i didn't complain about the realities in Nigeria, i used information at my disposal to prepare for future.

Soon fuel prices would skyrocket because subsidies must go a very business acumen individual should know this is the time to buy things and keep and sell at a profit in future, it's not exploitation, its business.[/quote
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by nurey(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=mikebabs101 post=122052555][/quote]

My Brother, how can I pacify you? I can't give u fish but I can teach you how to fish
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ebierensima:
As a tired Nigerian youth, the issue of unemployment in Nigeria is not just a topic, but a harsh reality that affects my daily life.

Despite having a good education and skills, I struggle to find a job that matches my qualifications.

The high level of unemployment has left me and many other young Nigerians feeling hopeless and frustrated.

It seems like no matter how hard we try, the system is rigged against us, and opportunities are scarce.

The government's efforts to address the issue have been lacklustre at best, with policies and programs that have not produced tangible results.

It's time for the government to take real action and prioritise creating job opportunities for the youth.

Schools should change their academic curriculum to include more subjects in entrepreneurship so that in the event of not getting a job after spending years in school, one can still survive and make a living.

Until then, we will continue to be a generation stuck in a cycle of unemployment and poverty.
Bro I feel your pain, I was once in your shoes when I was job hunting in Lagos in 2014. Until I met a friend from the EAST who advised me to go into Biz. I went into agro biz and today, am a millionaire. Most of those guys that interviewed me then and turned me down @ UBA, UAC feel guilty when we meet in traffic's. Bro self entrepreneurship is Key to wealth. Salary peanuts is that form of enslavement that will blind your eyes to financial freedom. Drop that certificate and look for something doing. The labour market is saturated and the few juicy job offers have been hijacked by the ellites. Agro biz is like oil money.. Everyone must eat eggs/chicken, animals must eat and take vaccines and drugs, d

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by judedwriter(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
iHart:
You have a skill and you are looking for a job. Why not start a business with the skill?

Exactly.....

In Nigeria, we are trained from school to be job seekers not entrepreneurs.

That's a major reason for the mass unemployment and poverty, many are seeking non existent jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by AntiWailer: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
mikebabs101:
Sorry to say , na rubbish you dey talk . Where the job dey ? Nobody go give you job if you enter bank go dey look for job , they will treat you like lepper. Let's be realistic abeg

What skill do you have ?

Let us take you as an example.

If your skill is useful, i wont mind your frustrated 'rubbish u dey talk post'.

i will get you a job, minimum 150-200k per month.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by viodemus: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
is it not because the north want to control everything but not improve themselves.

In 50 years, northerners have remained stagnant. School cutoff marks are even getting lower, while the others have gotten higher.

Igbos let us be calculated, disciplined, and bold, to leave this country that is in backwardness highway. This same stark olodos, are all over the sham forces But we have a country. Igbos our destiny is in our hands, approved to be great by God. With these people, we will take 20steps back, and 2 steps forward. One chance, dun enter slavery for life. Chibok.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by rummmy: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
I'm yet to see a fulani graduate complaining of unemployment...
Brothers have you seen?
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by mikebabs101: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
AntiWailer:

What skill do you have ?

Let us take you as an example.

If your skill is useful, i wont mind your frustrated 'rubbish u dey talk post'.

i will get you a job, minimum 150-200k per month.
I'm a programmer, Python expert , data analyst , business analyst and data scientist, with proficiency in excel, tableau, SQL , Power bi and machine learning. So you think I'm lazy right 😂? Pls I need the job oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
QuinModah:
How much savings do have?

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Graduates are now employed for 35k
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
iHart:
Most Nigerians are not broke. Businesses are thriving oh.

It is an objective fact that more than 50% of Nigerians live in poverty, it's not matter of opinion. Your anecdotal evidence is living in denial. Look around wherever you live, do you think it is normal for underage kids to be hawking goods in traffic?

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
judedwriter:

Exactly.....

In Nigeria, we are trained from school to be job seekers not entrepreneurs.

That's a major reason for the mass unemployment and poverty, many are seeking non existent jobs.

You folks just write rubbish, tell us what business do you do?
How much does it generate annually?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by mikebabs101: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralShepherd:

It is an objective fact that more than 50% of Nigerians live in poverty, it's not matter of opinion. Your anecdotal evidence is living in denial. Look around wherever you live, do you think it is normal for underage kids to be hawking goods in traffic?
Agreed, we should stop living in denial , submission of CV is starting to look like a waste of time. Most youth that seem doing well are living on scam proceeding. I fear for the future of Nigeria
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Bro I feel your pain, I was once in your shoes when I was job hunting in Lagos in 2014. Until I met a friend from the EAST who advised me to go into Biz. I went into agro biz and today, am a millionaire. Most of those guys that interviewed me then and turned me down @ UBA, UAC feel guilty when we meet in traffic's. Bro self entrepreneurship is Key to wealth. Salary peanuts is that form of enslavement that will blind your eyes to financial freedom. Drop that certificate and look for something doing. The labour market is saturated and the few juicy job offers have been hijacked by the ellites. Agro biz is like oil money.. Everyone must eat eggs/chicken, animals must eat and take vaccines and drugs, d

Let's us stop this silly anecdotal BS, you went to the east and started agro biz. How did you afford the startup cost?

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
mikebabs101:
Agreed, we should stop living in denial , submission of CV is starting to look like a waste of time. Most youth that seem doing well are living on scam proceeding. I fear for the future of Nigeria

100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria / 10 Things You Should Never Do In A Job Interview / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.