Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life (6882 Views)

Tension In Anambra As Soludo Issues Another Threat To Peter Obi / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by 1nice(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Ireportlive: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
cool

Am sure he would make a report to Police and DSS after lambasting them at every opportunity he gets like he is any better

He had better call on Amotekun

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by SmartPolician: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oseni Rufai is giving it to criminal APC politicians woto-woto! Dude is so fearless and doesn't care whose ox is gored. However, I think he should calm down and pick his battle wisely.

Lastly, Oseni Rufai deserves an opportunity to serve in government because dude is so desperate to see Nigeria work and he is very knowledgeable.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Efuaye(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Only criminal and weak government threatens Journalists!

Look at journalists across USA, EU, and UK. They have the freedom to drag even a sitting president in the mud but since APC came to Aso Rock, they have turned journalists to wimps inspite of what Lai Mohammed did during the PDP era unchecked.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Softmirror: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Efuaye:

Look at journalists across USA, EU, and UK. They have the freedom to drag even a sitting president in the mud but since APC came to Aso Rock, they have turned journalists to wimps inspite of what Lai Mohammed during the PDP era unchecked.

GO AND REST. SOME MANY TIMES DONALD TRUMP LAMBAST AMERICAN JOURNALIST IN OPEN PUBLIC. THE TRUTH IS MOST OF YOU HAVE NOT TRAVELLED FAR AND WIDE. HENCE, YOUR NARROW PERSPECTIVE ON ISSUES.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Odibembem: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
1nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHupq89gAeU

Rufai is merely chasing clout and seeking to be popular. If there is a threat to him send it to the police so they investigate. Of what use is Rufai to warrant this attention? Does Rufai have family? At his age he has no wife, no lineage, nothing. Such a bitter man can never live with a woman. He could be a eunuch, that's why he is always butter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by highchief1: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Oseni Rufai is giving it to criminal APC politicians woto-woto! Dude is so fearless and doesn't care whose ox is gored. However, I think he should calm down and pick his battle wisely.

Lastly, Oseni Rufai deserves an opportunity to serve in government because dude is so desperate to see Nigeria work and he is very knowledgeable.
u r sick.he’s a journalist and is not expected to be partisan.If he wants to go after criminals he should join police.That chap is a good for Nthg fellow.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Felimax(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
The number of people that was murdered under this administration is more than enough reason to kick all of them out including the deputy Senate president (that Maze thief and tout). All of them should face firing squard. No single reform in their eight years of maladministration. Bunch of Nonentities!

Rufai is very blunt with the truth and the idiots could not take the truth any longer.
How we became so foolish to the extent of voting for APC thinking we were voting for Obi really beats my imagination.

Shame!
If i call your papa name make you come mention me.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Felimax(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
highchief1:
u r sick.he’s a journalist and is not expected to be partisan.If he wants to go after criminals he should join police.That chap is a good for Nthg fellow.

How is he partisan?
Did INEC not agree that they erred in the presidential process?
Over 300 billion wasted and you are saying he is partisan. Are you for real?

Ok, whose party is he supporting?

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Efuaye(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Softmirror:

GO AND REST. SOME MANY TIMES DONALD TRUMP LAMBAST AMERICAN JOURNALIST IN OPEN PUBLIC. THE TRUTH IS MOST OF YOU HAVE NOT TRAVELLED FAR AND WIDE. HENCE, YOUR NARROW PERSPECTIVE ON ISSUES.

Reread what you wrote up there to see how you complicate yourself!

Donald Trump arrested all the CNN journalists that where antagonistic to him and continue to harass him years after living office?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Kayode1979: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
OSENI RUFAI I S A FUCKING LIER

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
This guy is a night mare to APC and their urchins. He gives no dam about anybody.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by IgOga(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Stay safe Rufae ...if you die for politicians latest 2 hours they will shed crocodile tears for you...they will threaten perpetrators.........in the 3rd house they are already scheming to bed your wife...na so dem dey do o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Mindlog: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Odibembem:

Rufai is merely chasing clout and seeking to be popular. If there is a threat to him send it to the police so they investigate. Of what use is Rufai to warrant this attention? Does Rufai have family? At his age he has no wife, no lineage, nothing. Such a bitter man can never live with a woman. He could be a eunuch, that's why he is always butter

When did a man without a wife become the perquisite of becoming bitter.....one opting to be single, have children outside marriage or decide not to ever get married nor have children is a personal choice

Go ask the present Central Bank Governor of Kenya, why he is in his 60s and have never been married nor have children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Jnkay: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
God thank you for your mercies on poor Nigerian. Silver and Gold we have not but God you are our refuge and our strong hold. God thank you for Osun state and the poor masses, let your mercies prevail over every evil judgment and make Nigeria great again🙏
Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by highchief1: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felimax:

How is he partisan?
Did INEC not agree that they erred in the presidential process?
Over 300 billion wasted and you are saying he is partisan. Are you for real?

Ok, whose party is he supporting?
bros pls stop.listen to him over and over again.u will come back and tell me the party he supports

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by helinues: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Toh
Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Tinubuwillnotru: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Odibembem:

idiot..he has a family..ode

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Felimax(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
highchief1:
bros pls stop.listen to him over and over again.u will come back and tell me the party he supports

It gets to a point and you can't help been emotional and i seriously understand but does not remove the fact that the guy is good in his job.
We should condemn the threat in all his ramifications because if you fail to do so one day it will get to you directly or indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by highchief1: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felimax:

It gets to a point and you can't help been emotional and i seriously understand but does not remove the fact that the guy is good in his job.
We should condemn the threat in all his ramifications because if you fail to do so one day it will get to you directly or indirectly.

NAwa o.pls go I hope he gets all the awards as best journalist in Africa.don’t quote me again una too like trouble for Nigeria
Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Felimax(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
highchief1:
NAwa o.pls go I hope he gets all the awards as best journalist in Africa.don’t quote me again una too like trouble for Nigeria

No you quote me first! next time you can as well face your front.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Didijiji: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Am sure he would make a report to Police and DSS after lambasting them at every opportunity he gets like he is any better

Moh 247
Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by highchief1: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felimax:

No you quote me first! next time you can as well face your front.
ok sir
Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Handiwork of those known rumour mongers, those who are crying for a mandate that wasn't given to their small god

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by IGBOSON1: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Efuaye:

Look at journalists across USA, EU, and UK. They have the freedom to drag even a sitting president in the mud but since APC came to Aso Rock, they have turned journalists to wimps inspite of what Lai Mohammed did during the PDP era unchecked.

APC is a party filled with hateful and vindictive murderous thugs masking as ‘politicians’! The country is finished if it allows them rig their way again into Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by emerged01(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
IgOga:
Stay safe Rufae ...if you die for politicians latest 2 hours they will shed crocodile tears for you...they will threaten perpetrators.........in the 3rd house they are already scheming to bed your wife...na so dem dey do o
Did he tell you that he is married or with kids? I heard he is single.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by nonhuman(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

He had better call on Amotekun this is the problem with black you, they abore new ideas of doing things right, rufai never told you he is better person, he is just commuted in doing his job the right way just like the judge would judge you when you commit offence it doesn't mean that he is a better person that you,

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by nonhuman(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

this is the problem with black people like you, they abore new ideas of doing things right, rufai never told you he is better person, he is just committed in doing his job the right way. just like the judge who would judge you when you commit offence, it doesn't mean that he is a better person that you,
Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Watcharena: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Efuaye:

journalist are also not as free as you think even in those countries you mentioned, where is Julian Assange today ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by Freebills12: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Softmirror:

Your mumu dey shame me! Trump also threaten US journalists. You are telling me that if it's in US that a popular presenter/journalist like Rufia is threatened FBI will stand still and say that he do criticise the govt.
Re: BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life by 2mch(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
This guy is a night mare to APC and their urchins. He gives no dam about anybody.
He’s a nuisance. He’s partisan and tries to be woke. He also does not stick to facts and instead tries to demean the character of guests when he loses an argument. What did Fayose accusation about rigging election have to do with the discussion they were having? Fayose was there to discuss what was happening in the present political climate but Rufai chose to destroy his character to make his point and destroy Fayose personality/ credibility as inconsequential. You don’t invite a guest to your show and disrespect them.

He is Ill mannered, badly trained and very unprofessional. I see from this video he is humble. You don’t treat people anyhow because you think you have an audience or some fame. Some people don’t give a damn about your life, they will take you out without thinking if you disrespect them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Supreme Court Confirms Lamidi Apapa As LP National Chairman / Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please / President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.