Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland (1978 Views)

Abomination Against The Igbo Tribe: Can A Sitting King In Hausa Or Yoruba Land / 2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Is Dangote A Hausa Or A Fulani? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
I will give 100,000 Naira to anyone that shows me a Yoruba, Hausa or Non Igbo Person building an Estate in any of the Igbo States.
:
This Challenge is open for the Next 2 weeks

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Neddstark: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Please this is not a tribalistic thread. If you have proof, just use the opportunity to make money for yourself.
@OP, please insist on picture proof.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Creamcrest(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Soji salau estate at independence layout, Enugu.

May God punish you if you don't credit me that money.

I can give you proofs of the estate.

9 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Felabrity: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Person wey never chop for like 5 days

5 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by TooMuchStuff: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
When you hear the name 'Ndi Developers' we are referring to Igbos worldwide. We develop everywhere we go as top risk takers.
We Peace makers!!

6 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Creamcrest(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
When you hear the name 'Ndi Developers' we are referring to Igbos worldwide. We develop everywhere we go as top risk takers.
We Peace makers!!
Top risk takers by ingesting cocaine wraps and destroying our country's passport abi?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Felimax(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Drop your money and i will prove it to you!
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creamcrest:

pictures will convince me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felimax:
Drop your money and i will prove it to you!
You still have 2 weeks
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Clairvoyancy: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin grin
Felabrity:
Person wey never chop for like 5 days

quote author=Felabrity post=122032558]Person wey never chop for like 5 days [/quote]

don't mind that yeye guy...
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Creamcrest(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
pictures will convince me
Swear with your life that you will release the money if me or anyone here can upload pictures of it then we will take you serious.

Or we get a trusted escrow to hold the funds.

2 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by TooMuchStuff: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creamcrest:

Top risk takers by ingesting cocaine wraps and destroying our country's passport abi?
Kaci buran ubanka

Jaki sakarai kawai.

2 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by livitexguy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creamcrest:

The op said any Estate that was build by Yoruba man not Estate that was named after him.

4 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Pat081: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
I will give 100,000 Naira to anyone that shows me a Yoruba, Hausa or Non Igbo Person building an Estate in any of the Igbo States.
:
i will add 50 thousand naira to it and my own is just a building in any Igbo state

2 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by BiafranPatriot: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Imagine hungry man wan dash money. grin

All these NAIRALAND Billionaires..from Agbado Kingdom sef.

Go and look for food to eat...

Your FOOLISHNESS is eating your brain.

Ndimkpurummiri:
:

1 Like

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creamcrest:

Swear with your life that you will release the money if me or anyone here can upload pictures of it then we will take you serious.

Or we get a trusted escrow to hold the funds.

you have just 2 weeks
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Creamcrest(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
livitexguy:
The op said any Estate that was build by Yoruba man not Estate that was named after him.
Do you know the said estate?
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by updatechange(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
U donminit..!
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Creamcrest(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pat081:
i will add 50 thousand naira to it and my own is just a building in any Igbo state
So both of you are not aware that there are lots of real estate companies owned by Yorubas with offices in the south east.
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Imagine hungry man wan dash money. grin

All these NAIRALAND Billionaires..from Agbado Kingdom sef.

Go and look for food to eat...

Your FOOLISHNESS is eating your brain.

you have 2 weeks
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by nedu666: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
:

Show us any estate built by a Yoruba man in the north west and north east.

4 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by BiafranPatriot: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
2wks from a hunger brutalized zombie.?? cheesy

Make it 10yrs sef..who cares!..

THIEFNUBUU will NEVER be PRESIDENT..and Adeleke is the Governor in OSUN State...CRY BLOOD

Ndimkpurummiri:
you have 2 weeks
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by BiafranPatriot: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Even In Abuja ..

Let him show you an estate built by an Afonja in Abuja sef..

nedu666:

Show us any estate built by a Yoruba man in the north west and north east.

2 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
2wks from a hunger brutalized zombie.?? cheesy

Make it 10yrs sef..who cares!..

THIEFNUBUU will NEVER be PRESIDENT..and Adeleke is the Governor in OSUN State...CRY BLOOD

are you not Ibo? You will still change your mouth again
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by DanAugust2021: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
:
I am not a tribalist, hence will condemn even my brother if he behaves like one. That being said, there are certain places in the south east "strangers" are not allowed to purchase land, talk more of building.

2 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by MrColdsweat: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
This election really exposed the yarribas.

3 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by tamdun: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creamcrest:

Where is the picture
Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by BiafranPatriot: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
I wish ..I was IGBO...

I love Dem D.I.E
Dem get Mind
Dem get Money
Dem get good food
Dem get fine girls
Dem get Morale
All their permutations for National Politics na Correct. Even Abacha you idiots Hated is 2000000% better than the useless Buhari you love...

Don't ever Insult them when they speak, because they have shown that they have honour, not like idiots you worship like

FFK
KEYAMO
...and the rest of APC Miscreants, that are a disgrace to decency.

Go and sit-down zombie...IGBO people are 30000% beta than you generational losers...spits

Ndimkpurummiri:
are you not Ibo? You will still change your mouth again

6 Likes

Re: 100k To Anyone Who Can Show Me Where Hausa Or Yoruba Build An Estate In Igboland by Creamcrest(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
tamdun:

Where is the picture
Let you or the op drop the money with a trusted escrow then you will get the pictures you seek.

You will even get more than one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Men Celebrating The Appointment Of The New Chief Of Army Staff. Video / Breaking! Tinubu Must Go Protest Erupt In London, Massive Demonstrators Protests / Just In: Kogi Tribunal; Murtala Ajaka Of Sdp Humble Ododo And Apc Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.