Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? (1382 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Titto93(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
It's hard to believe that someone, somewhere in some part of this country will ever support Tinubu to rule this country instead of Obi..

Can someone ever want Tinubu to win instead of Obi?
Could it pure act of wickedness or delibrate act?

7 Likes

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
No it is not wickedness but being fair in our judgement. Tinubu is better and more experienced in governance than obi. I can't type much, find out about their performance as governor during their tenure.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by MadamExcellency: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tribalism

Religion

Agboroism

Corruption.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Peter Pandora Gringory obituary is a thief who invested State resources in his family business
He also killed some innocent agitators when he was the governor

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Titto93:
It's hard to believe that someone, somewhere in some part of this country will ever support Tinubu to rule this country instead of Obi..

1. Not being an OSU

2. Not falling for silly twitter trends and social media gimmicks

3. Listening to Obi and knowing he is full of shit and never says anything while doing mouth salad.

4. Knowing how to spot a Jewish owned stooge in the making.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by nlreserve: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
One that cannot decide for himself is the person that wants to be in charge of 200m people.
He was a good governor, but he is old. I get money before no be property.
Only his gaffes during the campaigns is enough to tell u that he is past his peak and already declining. The stage he is in right now needs rest and not answering the name, president while the thieves around him are deciding for him.

Even while talking, u could hear those behind him helping him to talk and suggesting what to say. How can one be asked to test mic and he licks it? Is he a child?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Only RABID TRIBALISM, CHRONIC ILLITERACY, ECONOMIC CRIMINALITY and POLITICAL THUGGERY.✅

4 Likes

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Invictuse: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
If you are not mad tell us just one aspect of governance Peter Obi did beta than Tinubu in their 8 years as governor

Titto93:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Nice2023(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No it is not wickedness but being fair in our judgement. Tinubu is better and more experienced in governance than obi. I can't type much, find out about their performance as governor during their tenure.

Experience in Corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by xevove2061: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Do you live in Lagos?
Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by nlreserve: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Invictuse:
If you are not mad tell us just one aspect of governance Peter Obi did beta than Tinubu in their 8 years as governor

I get money before no be property. Tinubu is old and sick
Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Epistasis(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obi is a liar and a scam...he has no idea about governance. He is full of shit and propaganda!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by xevove2061: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
nlreserve:
One that cannot decide for himself is the person that wants to be in charge of 200m people.
He was a good governor, but he is old. I get money before no be property.
Only his gaffes during the campaigns is enough to tell u that he is past his peak and already declining. The stage he is in right now needs rest and not answering the name, president while the thieves around him are deciding for him.

Even while talking, u could hear those behind him helping him to talk and suggesting what to say. How can one be asked to test mic and he licks it? Is he a child?

Tinubu was not a good governor. I have lived in lagos before, during and after the tenure of Tinubu. The only thing i can give him is hos ability to put the right people in places. But i can tell you, Tinubu behave extremely wealthy as a result of being governor.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by 2mch(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
xevove2061:

Tinubu was not a good governor. I have lived in lagos before, during and after the tenure of Tinubu. The only thing i can give him is hos ability to put the right people in places. But i can tell you, Tinubu behave extremely wealthy as a result of being governor.
You are sick and a liar. Now watch the integrity of the man you support if you are not a tribalistic nuisance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjFpsPgocBU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Invictuse: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
No wonder he beat Pandora blueblack to third

nlreserve:
I get money before no be property. Tinubu is old and sick

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by StolenMandate: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
What would make anyone support GRV over Sanwo-Olu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Teddy0147(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Titto93:

It’s politics and they must be an opposition

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by modernWays: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Titto93:

You can only judge a man by what he has done or has capacity to do and not what he promise to do. Only a slowpoke or fool will believes or access a candidate on the basis of his/her words/promises rather than his/her antecedents. Tinubu is better in this regards, but illiterate Obidients will never sit down and ask themselves questions concerning this.

If a man can promise Ojuwku and APGA on a live TV program that he would quite politic the day he quit apga and still jumped from same APGA to PDP and now Labour party, a sensible person should be wary of such a man or don't trust his words again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by muykem: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Titto93:

Peter Obi doesn't have any enviable antecedents apart from creating crisis within religions and ethnic divides.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by xevove2061: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
2mch:

You are sick and a liar. Now watch the integrity of the man you support if you are not a tribalistic nuisance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjFpsPgocBU

You see how foolish and doltish you are? Did i mention Peter Obi in my post?
Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by xevove2061: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
modernWays:

You can only judge a man by what he has done or has capacity to do and not what he promise to do. Only a slowpoke or fool will believes or access a candidate on the basis of his/her words/promises rather than his/her antecedents. Tinubu is better in this regards, but illiterate Obidients will never sit down and ask themselves questions concerning this.

If a man can promise Ojuwku and APGA on a live TV program that he would quite politic the day he quit apga and still jumped from same APGA to PDP and now Labour party, a sensible person should be wary of such a man or don't trust his words again.

Please give us proof to your claim that Obi promised Ojukwu never to leave APGA.
Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Thiefnubuu is old, demented (early madness)
Weak, very sick, poops on self, hallucinates

Infact lost touch with reality

A drug Barron

A thief
Too many to mention
Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

Thiefnubuu is old, demented (early madness)
Weak, very sick, poops on self, hallucinates

Infact lost touch with reality

A drug Barron

A thief
Too many to mention
Coming from a naija olosho, hope you ain’t expecting me to take you seriously?

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Coming from a naija olosho, hope you ain’t expecting me to take you seriously?

I know you are a mad man for supporting a mad man like thiefnubuu

Na shit full your brain
Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by MiztaDynameek: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nigerians are wise. They don't want the leader of the 10th most dangerous terrorist group in the world to rule.

We cannot imagine the number of retarded people that will be supporting an ipob leader as the best choice to rule Nigeria. It's really insane to imagine.

The op needs to acquire brain from a goat at least let there be something in his head to fill in the empty space.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by IRAPADA(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Titto93:

because obi is a fluke and liar masquerading as saint

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Deogratias0030(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Invictuse:

See how low some people think...you are comparing Lagos with Anambra. Why not compare with Accra, Dakar, Dubai, Kigali etc. It is like an adult 'fighting' a two yr old child and expecting people to praise him for the Victory.
Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by JAMO84: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
This Okoro still dey campaign mood, wake up Aturu, election don finish o.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Babalegba(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Competence

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make Anyone Support Tinubu Over Obi? by Invictuse: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2023
Very well at least you have the balls to admit Peter Obi is a complete failure when compared to Tinubu.

To go by senseless analogy if you pair Tinubu vs Umahi today no Yoruba or APC supporters will tell you Tinubu did beta n that is someone with less finance compare to Anambra

See this mad man he even de include Dubai in state Lagos should be compared to. Can you capital Abuja compare to Dubai ? How many cities in Europe do you think can compete with Dubai of today ?

You probably have never visited any of those cities just talking like the lunatics that many of your kinsmen are.

Deogratias0030:

See how low some people think...you are comparing Lagos with Anambra. Why not compare with Accra, Dakar, Dubai, Kigali etc. It is like an adult 'fighting' a two yr old child and expecting people to praise him for the Victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Reunion With Igbo In New Republic. / President Bola Tinubu Arrives Venue Of Paris Summit (Pics/Video) / Federal Government Lifts Ban On Vehicle Importation Through Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.