Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,297 members, 7,846,336 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Hon. Chinedu Amadi Set To Run For Imo Gubernatorial Election Under Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Chinedu Amadi Set To Run For Imo Gubernatorial Election Under Labour Party (650 Views)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / Breaking News: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo Gubernatorial Elections, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Chinedu Amadi Set To Run For Imo Gubernatorial Election Under Labour Party by Henryxclusive(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hon. Chinedu Amadi who is an Mbaitolu born philanthropist, business man and entrepreneur has revealed that he will run for the Imo State gubernatorial election coming up on November 2023.

The aspirant revealed this during a press interview in the city of Owerri. While saying, he will be contesting under Labour Party, according to him, only a young fascinating leader like himself can lead Labour Party to victory against the rulling APC.

Hon. Chinedu said that his candidacy will make the youths happy and bring down poor governance that has been in the state over the years. He noted that only a prepared young mind can bring back the lost glory of the state. He also said “After consultation with my family, friends, business associates and well meaning Imolites, I am offering myself to serve Imo people by contesting for the guber ticket of Labour Party. I wish to change many things about our state which I can not do outside the corridor of power.

Going further, the Guber candidate said "Like Peter Obi, I want to challenge the unproductive system. We can not continue to recycle ineffective leaders who have held tight to our common wealth, especially since the last Supreme Court judgement that produced the current state government and still expect positive results.” His statement continued,”As a state, we’ve been starved of quality leadership. We are yet to experience a government that is transparent and accountable to its citizens. Those elected to serve us have turned the citizens to slave and squander their resources; enriching their family members and cronies. This has to stop. I volunteer to lead a revolution in the state through the ballot. I’m experienced, young and willing to serve.

Speaking about Labour Party, Hon Amadi said that Labour Party is a fresh breathe to our political space.

Re: Hon. Chinedu Amadi Set To Run For Imo Gubernatorial Election Under Labour Party by vickymooore: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Congratulations to him in advance.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chinedu Amadi Set To Run For Imo Gubernatorial Election Under Labour Party by spearman(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
THE CHINEDU WE WANT FOR IMO GOVERNOR IS CHINEDU PATRICK VIVOR WHOSE OSU ANCESTORS FROM IMO WERE SOLD INTO SLAVERY THROUGH OPOBO SLAVE PORT.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chinedu Amadi Set To Run For Imo Gubernatorial Election Under Labour Party by KanwuliaExtra: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Let the people of IMO check him out first.
Being in ELU PEE alone is not a measure of competent stewardship.
ELU PEE must only field THE FINEST AND THE BEST or you will be MAULED by PDAPC politcal relics.

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Chinedu Amadi Set To Run For Imo Gubernatorial Election Under Labour Party by Freebills12: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Senator Athan Achonu aka Capitan is LP candidate for gubernatorial election in Imo State. Agu Otu aka
Re: Hon. Chinedu Amadi Set To Run For Imo Gubernatorial Election Under Labour Party by Couldntfigurean: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
spearman:
THE CHINEDU WE WANT FOR IMO GOVERNOR IS CHINEDU PATRICK VIVOR WHOSE OSU ANCESTORS FROM IMO WERE SOLD INTO SLAVERY THROUGH OPOBO SLAVE PORT.
you will claim tiwa savage but reject Vivour because he doesn’t kiss the wrinkled ass of your god tinubu

Please does excess amala cause brain damage cos the way Yoruba youths are acting these days,or does tinunu add meth to ewedu leaves in the market before you guys buy them to cook ?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chinedu Amadi Set To Run For Imo Gubernatorial Election Under Labour Party by Emma513: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
ANY PARTY IS ACCEPTED EXECEPT APC AS IMO BOY, LET LP BRING IN THE BEST CANDIDATE WITH GOOD REPUTATION. LP IS NOT A HIDING PLACE FOR CRIMINALS. OBI IS COMING

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LP To Reduce Cost Of Party's Governorship Form As Kenneth Okonkwo Suggests N15M / Where Are Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi In The Political Space / NNPC Confirms Exit Of AKK Financiers, Silent On Alleged Contract Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.