Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV (95305 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC / 'Defending Asiwaju Is Not Easy' - Tinubu Supporters Lament / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by Omoawoke: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
PlayerMeji:
I m happy for Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu that God helped him to shut the mouths of his detractors and placed a new song in their mouths... STOLEN MANDATE..

cheesy grin

Before it was Baba wey no well... Now it is STOLEN MANDATE

They sabi sing, they no dey tire.

Waiting for their next song, this time would be, OUR PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
shigishege:
by replying directly to this text, you are confirming that you are an ipob dessident. grin shame on you deadly terrorist
If you are are shamelessly an agbadorian and a thug and a bigot then I'm proudly IPOB
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by ozo13(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Simplythebest:
The Naria scarcity you guys are suffering am sure is only IPOB that is suffering it. You guys won't get sense. Agbero and thuggery is never a job
🀣 no be una happy pass about that naira swap policy before election.
I remembered going to buy grease from one guy and the transfer hang and I was bitterly complaining abt the naira wahala.Guyman was like the policy is good na so I πŸ˜‚ for my mind.Even peter Obi and Atiku where telling Nigerians the policy was good until it became clear ppl were just suffering unnecessarily before Atiku quickly change mouth. Some PDP governors even went to court to allow Emefiele carry on with the satanic policy

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by Mubiola360: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Paid campaign..

I wonder why he is not paying only his TVC to spread his fallacious campaign? grin grin
Channels can't be bought like Aristv. Sure you know that?
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
shigishege:
Then you are a World Deadly Cannibalistic Terrorist
And you are a Ritualist grin
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by XAUBulls: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by isaiahethan: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Simplythebest:
The Naria scarcity you guys are suffering am sure is only IPOB that is suffering it. You guys won't get sense. Agbero and thuggery is never a job

Don't mind him , na them dey suffer am pass. If I talk now moderator will banned me again
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by Thedon22: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
They want to steal Asiwajus legally bestowed mandate. God has exposed you thieves. Didn't know this people are mandate thieves. I advice Asiwaju to keep his certificate of return well because it seems these people don't have shame. And they call themselves Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Winter is Coming.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by olatuns2017: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
maupe:

https://mobile.twitter.com/channelstv/status/1639358956274343940?cxt=HHwWiICzgZ-SlsAtAAAA

8 years n Nigeria shall improve

SS for Senate president .. Akpabio
Dot nation can go to hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by abbey621(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
CSTRR:

Enemies of Nigeria like?

You voted for one of the most transactional politician in the history of Nigerian politics and you want him to defeat "enemies of Nigeria".

You are a funny man.

Well at least the person voted for this time is not a saint, not someone without shoes, not someone with one watch, not someone that can't buy nomination form, all those folks ended up being disasters. This person is not expected to perform and if there's anything we've learned in history, it is that those we expect little or nothing from ends up accomplishing much more.....History is funny that way grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by topatee: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Paid campaign..

I wonder why he is not paying only his TVC to spread his fallacious campaign? grin grin
who no like better things.
sorry, it's you and fellowship of EluP that stayed glued to Arise-LP TV, have you noticed that no credible organisations patronise the station of recent
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by Kaysalas(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

He's saying the truth.
Coming from an Ikechukwu, I doff my heart for you. Chineke gozie gi nwannem 😜
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by topatee: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
olatuns2017:

8 years n Nigeria shall improve

SS for Senate president .. Akpabio
Dot nation can go to hell
What a wonderful coincidence, God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by okeke6969: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
helinues:
Jagaban is coming. The sore losers are already trembling

He who God bless, anyone hating is only attracting thunder

God does not bless evil people, in 2019 two bullion vans were seen in his compound well stationed for vote buying. Our God cannot meddle with evil.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by chaberry(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
chinchum:
Emefiele is ibo
What state is Emefiele from?
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by GeneralDae: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
Appeal court dismissed PDP petition against Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
To be honest, none of the petitions from both camps make sense except for the rigging in Rivers state. Apart from the Rivers result (which would still not change the outcome of the election), I don't see anything stopping Asiwaju not even the 25% in FCT stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by infofta(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nigeria is a ticking bomb.
The people benefiting from the current status quo think it will continue like this for eternity.

A day will come Nigeria will explode and it will break up into three or more. Lives will be lost and the likely cause will be hunger, insecurity or fraudulent election.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by topatee: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=Asgard13 post=122040650]Coming in from the cold …

We're BATIFIED and we are coming in from the cold
It's you, ELU-P that I'm talkin' to now,
Why do you look so sad and forsaken

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by PandoraObi: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralDae:

To be honest, none of the petitions from both camps make sense except for the rigging in Rivers state. Apart from the Rivers result (which would still not change the outcome of the election), I don't see anything stopping Asiwaju not even the 25% in FCT stuff.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban will finish this tenure, that is for sure unless God says otherwise
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by infofta(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralDae:

I believe PDP and LP agents have original results from the 176,000 polling units, if not Tinubu will crook his way into the office.

There was missive rigging in all APC states in the North
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by EMONFASHION65: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why is it that some people are shamelessily Rejoicing in evil. If you believe that what INEC did was Right because of your Stomach infrastructure or selfishness or tribe,then I wish you all that what belongs to you must surely be taken away.Just respond in affirmation.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by GeneralDae: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
infofta:

I believe PDP and LP agents have original results from the 176,000 polling units, if not Tinubu will crook his way into the office.

There was missive rigging in all APC states in the North
Even APC have all the results from their agents as well as PDP. APC were already rejoicing a day before the results were announced and PDP already began mourning then because both parties had their control rooms where they collated real time data from their polling agents across.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by profbana231: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Jagaban is coming ...........
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by smartemperor042: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why are you bringing God into this mess?

helinues:
Jagaban is coming. The sore losers are already trembling

He who God bless, anyone hating is only attracting thunder
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by GeneralDae: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
infofta:
Nigeria is a ticking bomb.
The people benefiting from the current status quo think it will continue like this for eternity.

A day will come Nigeria will explode and it will break up into three or more. Lives will be lost and the likely cause will be hunger, insecurity or fraudulent election.
Calm down, that you lost does not mean armageddon.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by iamdapsyj(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Simplythebest:

But you IPOB miscreants were happy about the policy before na, what happened? What changed?

Oh hunger have set on for Una las las 🀣😜🀣🀑
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV by Moneyxpress: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Simplythebest:
Na Igbos are the one in charge of the government. The Igbos are the president that approve it. You guys should look for una problem and leave igbos alone. You guys hatred is much

No mind these work and pay people, hating the people that feed them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.