Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,508 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? (4974 Views)

Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2023
When I see a news from the Peoples Gazette (that's where I first saw the news) I first of all believe half of it before I go on to confirm its authenticity. I don't deny or wave it off at first glance, those people can be very accurate.

When the news of the Supreme Court Judge came out the people from the other end made up all stories under heaven to deny and try to rubbish the report for days. They lambasted the news outlet and continue, as always, to try and rubbish the website. And they made up many stories with "proves" too!

When it became clear to the blind and deaf that it was true he left Nigeria on a wheelchair and was pictured, after trying briefly to deny the evidence but without tangible progress, they took a new turn and admitted but quickly spin the entire reality.

This event has made me remember the report of the INEC chairman going to Lagos to meet with Tinubu in the dead of night. It's a trend, and because there is no prove of the INEC chairman's movement it was swept off in a hush hush. Well that is until after the elections and few now realize the truth in the "rumours".

The entire Europe is not that big of a continent, the Western part especially, almost like going from one State to another in the South, only faster and smoother. UK to France is even closer. Don't be fooled, they have the money, they have the resources. Just like Tekno said, he charges his phone their, though a hype. But not them, that is their reality.

But my biggest concern is that the way we are seeing black and are made to believe it's white by the media propagandists and public spin doctors is very very damaging to self. It affects the conciousness of the masses and causes the majority to be mentally docile and intellectually lacking. They're damaging our ability to reason and process common sense.

Perfect example is the twenty five percent FCT votes saga, which is a simple and basic English turned rocket science and quantum mechanics equations, even though it has already been interpreted by the same Supreme Court few years ago. Laws are changing, basic English is being redefined and video and pictures are turning obsolete.

Our minds and the society is at risk here and it's all at the expense of a single person's ambition and burning desire, tied to a ginormous ego with plenty money to go round and the ability to also spend it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:39am On Mar 25, 2023
My brother.. those CORNtrolled Failures have finished themselves and their region pkatapkata..

Ado ekiti can never be better than Asaba

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by ZOT2023: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2023
Mercy,thats what nigeria needs at the moment,thats what we need as a nation to be out of the hook of our rogues turned leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by honestivo(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2023
This CJN is very controversial

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Jostoman: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Oga we have move ahead because we have more important issue to discuss

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Jostoman:
Oga we have move ahead because we have more important issue to discuss

Oga Jonsen man, if this issue is not important enough then there's absolutely nothing worth talking about. If you think we've moved on then you and anyone thinking that deceive themselves. These are existential topics, you might not know now till later.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Throwback: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2023
OP you are a propagandist.

Election is over.

There is a winner and their are losers who want to steal a mandate they could not win.

Obi is a mandate thief.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by ezegold4we: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2023
Tinubu stolen mandate if allowed to stand will be worser than buhari and his failures,

3 Likes

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2023
Oga shut up, and stop disturbing us. Do you have any proof to support your claims about the meeting?

If you like keep crying here, it won't change nothing. Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs and Obi is not reclaiming any mandate. Deal with that, and don't get HBP! 🤷‍♂️

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Throwback:
OP you are a propagandist.

Election is over.

There is a winner and their are losers who want to steal a mandate they could not win.

Obi is a mandate thief.

Elections are not over till the people agree it is and settle for it cause they are suppose to decide. There is no winner cause it isn't over and the people's choice certified.

There's no winner if the rules are not met, and if the rules can be changed from person to person then that is no rule and that is what breeds anarchy in a society.

You never gave Peter Obi anything to want it back.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Didijiji: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Ofunaofu: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Fact: Tinubu and CJN met

4 Likes

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2023
ezegold4we:
Tinubu stolen mandate if allowed to stand will be worser than buhari and his failures,
That is why no sane and normal person should allow such broad daylight sham stand. This is existential!

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Jostoman: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Oga Jonsen man, if this issue is not important enough then there's absolutely nothing worth talking about. If you think we've moved on then you and anyone thinking that deceive themselves. These are existential topics, you might not know now till later.
ok sir
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Lifestone(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2023
Anyone who has stepped into any international airports around the world will know that wheelchairs are common provisions for the elderly and the plus size individuals who so desire, why has it become a big deal here if not for mischief.
People's Gazette should be ashamed for spinning this ordinary routine courtesy at the airport into a whirlwind of fake new of this nature.
Does it mean that the CJN can no longer have a right to peaceful life simply because he's become the CJN? If the fake journalist is arrested now or sued, we will start shouting that the CJN is abusing his position.
This is nothing but cyber bullying

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Fact: Tinubu and CJN met

There's no denying that. This is a sitting Chairman of a supposed independent section of the arm of government going to meet a common citizen, how much more when he becomes a nation's ruler?

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Jostoman:
ok sir

Okay ma!
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Lifestone(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:

There's no denying that. This is a sitting Chairman of a supposed independent section of the arm of government going to meet a common citizen, how much more when he becomes a nation's ruler?
Where is the proof that he met BAT, I'm not a supporter of BAT, but bullying the CJN is as bad as what we are criticizing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Bluntguy: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2023
That CJN is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2023
Lifestone:

Where is the proof that he met BAT, I'm not a supporter of BAT, but bullying the CJN is as bad as what we are criticizing

There's no bigger prove than the one presented to you, if you can't see it then not even a video of them together in a foreign hotel will you believe. His supporters know that much, that's why they have to always remind us "they own the courts!"

They even have to tell us it is them who "gave" Adeleke his victory. Well it really seems so.

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by dat9jaguy(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2023
Lifestone:

Leave that propagandist called LocalStandard1, he will disappear now that you have asked for evidence or he will start shalaye without any iota of evidence.
Don't take him seriously, he is not sound intellectually.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by helinues: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2023
When would some of you people start making use of your free gifted senses

You people should stop being stingy now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2023
Go to court
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2023
CJN is a Cornman a criminal

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Lifestone(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:

There's no bigger prove than the one presented to you, if you can't see it then not even a video of them together in a foreign hotel will you believe. His supporters know that much, that's why they have to always remind us "they own the courts!"

They even have to tell us it is them who "gave" Adeleke his victory. Well it really seems so.
You haven't answer my question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Tonylyte(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2023
Only Urrchin does.

The people from that side owns the media and they have been using it as a tool to deceive the masses for long now. They know how to play this game. The game of deceiption. U saw how they made Buhari look like a saint before the masses, even though he(Buhari) later failed woefully did u see them say anything against him? They brought the senile Tinubu to us again, in their ways of propaganda again they are forcing him down our throats. The North is not even our problems but these same persons.

The good thing is that, sane Nigerians are getting used to their gimmicks and are using their own tools to hold them down too. Sane Nigerians are now fully involved in the media and playing along with them. We are playing the dirty politics with them too. Cant u see how they twisted the whole things into tribalism? Lol, they got away with that in their stronghold, but I guarrantee u the tribal card is the last card they have got to play.

It is either the truth prevails or we put the unity of the nation at the disadvantaged end. There will never be peace unless justice is served!

4 Likes

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by limeta(f): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2023
The questions i dont see been asked is why was he the CJN in London , was he on working visit or short holiday
What took him to London ,why was he there .
There should be readily available answers as a public servant in a democratic government.
Why are this questions not been asked why .

2 Likes

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by IVORY2009(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2023
honestivo:
This CJN is very controversial

What do u expect, a Tinubu appointed CJN

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by IVORY2009(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2023
limeta:
The questions i dont see been asked is why was he the CJN in London , was he on working visit or short holiday
There should be readily available answers as a public servant in a democratic government.

We were told he went for health treatment.
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2023
limeta:

That's another big question.
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by hush15: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:
When I see a news from the Peoples Gazette (that's where I first saw the news) I first of all believe half of it before I go on to confirm its authenticity. I don't deny or wave it off at first glance, those people can be very accurate.

When the news of the Supreme Court Judge came out the people from the other end made up all stories under heaven to deny and try to rubbish the report for days. They lambasted the news outlet and continue, as always, to try and rubbish the website. And they made up many stories with "proves" too!

When it became clear to the blind and deaf that it was true he left Nigeria on a wheelchair and was pictured, after trying briefly to deny the evidence but without tangible progress, they took a new turn and admitted but quickly spin the entire reality.

This event has made me remember the report of the INEC chairman going to Lagos to meet with Tinubu in the dead of night. It's a trend, and because there is no prove of the INEC chairman's movement it was swept off in a hush hush. Well that is until after the elections and few now realize the truth in the "rumours".

The entire Europe is not that big of a continent, the Western part especially, almost like going from one State to another in the South, only faster and smoother. UK to France is even closer. Don't be fooled, they have the money, they have the resources. Just like Tekno said, he charges his phone their, though a hype. But not them, that is their reality.

But my biggest concern is that the way we are seeing black and are made to believe it's white by the media propagandists and public spin doctors is very very damaging to self. It affects the conciousness of the masses and causes the majority to be mentally docile and intellectually lacking. They're damaging our ability to reason and process common sense.

Perfect example is the twenty five percent FCT votes saga, which is a simple and basic English turned rocket science and quantum mechanics equations, even though it has already been interpreted by the same Supreme Court few years ago. Laws are changing, basic English is being redefined and video and pictures are turning obsolete.

Our minds and the society is at risk here and it's all at the expense of a single person's ambition and burning desire, tied to a ginormous ego with plenty money to go round and the ability to also spend it.

I believe he left Nigeria and went to meet Tinubu. Maybe not physically meet but am very sure they had discussions via other means. That meeting was scheduled like that to avoid the phone tap or phone hack to know the details of the discussions. Everybody knows that the person involved has resources to move in the morning and return in the evening. We know they are capable of anything and are ready to go to the lowest depths to reinforce their lies.

I am not deceived and don't expect anything from them however, I know that no sinner will leave this earth unpunished. Let them continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Foreign Doctors Arrive In Nigeria As He Sneaks Into Lagos For Follow-up / Lagos Flood: Acn Condemns ‘uncaring’ Jonathan For Not Visiting Lagos / Five Educationally Most Advanced States In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.