Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

kkk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / kkk (6324 Views)

Isis, Boko Haram Aren't Muslims. Kkk Group Aren't Christians Also / Black Man Makes Racist KKK Member Piss In His Pants.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kkk by OLASODE2K: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
GEJ is never serious with the way he is presently handling every issue of national importance-most especially on tackling boko haram. Less than a month ago, it was widely reported in national dailies that there was an unwritten agreement between northern leaders and SSS so that the latter would secretly be releasing any northern terrorists to the former. To make matters worse the same SSS is insulting our intelligence by placing a 25M bounty on someone who wont even stay in cell for a day. This a gross waste of taxpayers money. If GEJ wants to be seen as being serious, even for once, he must sack the top echelon of SSS leadership in order to repair the shattered confidence the public has in the service. Aside from this sacking of top SSS echelon, all the middle echelon must be so widely transfered where they wont pose any problem again. The tactic must be used too in other security agencies most especially police and army. If no such secret agreements are not existing in jos and maiduguri, the problems would have been revolved long ago. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: kkk by valicious1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
25 milla.   A'int   bad,,   BTW   re   u   sure   dat   a'int   a   photoshopped  image  
Re: kkk by engrj(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
Yehaaaaaaaaaaa De guy look like my old teacher den wen i was still in scondry scul can any1 help me to call de sss, AAA, OPC, RRS, QQQ, & BBB dat i gat an information? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: kkk by engrj(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
Yaeeeehheehhhhehhhehhhh i don make money ohhhhhh tank God ohhhh i no dis man na my teacher den in secondary school help me i mean let som1 help me to cal De SSS, RRS, OPC, KTT, QQQ, LLL, NNS, LC, JJJ, DDD etc just help me tel dem i have an information de teacher go Village hope dem go pay me first smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: kkk by phreakabit(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
Since the picture in page 1 was blur. I took it upon myself to get you guys a clearer picture. This is the officially certified picture of Mamman Nur .

[size=15pt]MAMMAN NUR[/size]
Re: kkk by zmurda(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2011
[size=16pt]When you tell the SSS or Police where he is, they'll either rob you of the money or rob you of the money and pass your info to Boko Haram. . . [/size]
Re: kkk by sneak3(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
25m? i will 50m? to any SSS officer
Re: kkk by dinggle: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
SSS ppl are not serious, so you want me to take N25million naira information to Nigeria police that shoots the innocent for N20?, nope I ain't no fool!, the police will shoot me and give the information to their relatives to present. Give us a direct hotline or make the state SSS office a point of drop-off and we shall start hunting, many of us will grow beards and convert to Muslims so that we can dine with Mamman Nur. But una go increase tht money small ooo! because after betraying boko haram that money might not be enough to run from their jihad. those guys fire power na Allah-kiaye!
Re: kkk by purplekayc(m): 2:44am On Sep 20, 2011
dont really trust da naija police ,how are u sure that the informant will not be questioned about his source when he gives it?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: kkk by T8ksy(m): 2:49am On Sep 20, 2011
dinggle:

SSS ppl are not serious, so you want me to take N25million naira information to Nigeria police that shoots the innocent for N20?, nope I ain't no fool!, the police will shoot me and give the information to their relatives to present.

My thoughts, exactly!!!

Even if i know who the guy is, i ain't saying jack!

What's the point as i certainly wouldn't live to spend a naira from the bounty?

Both the police and the sss will be falling over each other in their haste to come to my yard the following day to snuff life outta me.
Re: kkk by iykemanuel(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2011
him dey hide 4 ma soak-away pit. i no nid their 25m. why dem release am during the yar adua tenure. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. / cb / Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.