Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning (11927 Views)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by emofine(f): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
Nayah:

lol emofine grin, me I'm not gonna bash her because , I put make up too sometimes, she was elected as MBGN and there's certainly a reason but yes my heart goes to her 1st runner up
Anyway hope you're fine sister smiley

Yeah but she has supposed professional photographers and make up artists grin

. . .yep I'm fine smiley hope you are too kiss
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by Nayah(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^ lol yeah I'm good my dear!
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by Fokativ: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
Where are the pics
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by AMIGO112(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
she try. Liz Benson still fine pass am. NEXT!
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by lagcity(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
i can't believe this s.hit. moderators, what is so outrageous about my post that you ppl deleted it? you guys are weird with no sense of humor. you'll probably delete this as well. ffuccking weirdos
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by onmakpo: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
Hmmm. Is she truly beautiful?
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 20, 2011
emofine:
(quietly emerges back in) btw OP where did you get the pics from?

Lol. She put them up on Facebook.

rhymz:
Me think it is not just camera lighting, she prolly toned her skin, and to be honest, she looks way better in her new tone. If you must be that dark, you better be plump and pretty, black is more befitting if you are plump and well proportioned in the right places, just my taste though.

I don't think she did. She goes between bright and dark and bright lol.

This is her 2010 Miss Kaduna picture:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-699832.0.html

This is her 2011 Miss Taraba picture:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0lCqPQIUCb8/TgbgaVMA0BI/AAAAAAAAEOo/4WyvsfRq0_g/s320/Sylvia-Nduka-401x600.jpg[/img]

From the photo shoot before the competition:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-n-LlO2gfK90/TgbiAYj2tcI/AAAAAAAAEO0/b5NWcPrhRvU/s320/4.jpg[/img]

This is the day she won:

With runner-up from Bayelsa, Sophie Gemal

And then the ones in this thread are, perhaps, her most recent. Either it's lighting or she's a chameleon woman with many colors lol.
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by silibaba: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
she was my EX-girl friend i think she will win miss world. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by ngeele: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
She is obviously bleaching and that second picture is so horrible. She does not qualify to be MBGN. She is just an everyday girl. Sorry o.
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 21, 2011
Lol. Tell her makeup artists, please. Calling them horrible is an understatement. The first time I saw that picture, my stomach ceased functioning.
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2011
She is just there, most of us still look better dan her.No offiense ( sorry Cork, was forced to borrow your word)
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by Nayah(f): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2011
^^ ;d ;d ;d
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ogugua
Where were you when the competition was going on , you would have easily taken the day. Yours is about the last "original" beauty I have come across , without any make up you still look astonishing.

ps: really loved that last pix of yours on your profile
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2011
Lol oh wow. Thank you very muchsmiley

Unfortunately, I removed it for promo purposes lol.
Re: Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning by Zigg(f): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
Guyz, why can't we all just be happy for her? Why do we have so many haters on NL? and whoever said that the second runner up looks better is either Blind or Biased! any which way it's that person is suffering from the "B"-syndrome, and for the rest of the "Blindees", by my judgment (and be informed you can get the judgement in the world from me), Elle est TRES JOLIE!!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability / Ciara Vs Beyonce / I Can Still Make Gospel Music – Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.