Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. (712 Views)

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by MasterJayJay: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2023
FFK is from Osun while Bayo Onanuga is from Ogun.

These foolish clowns left their states to INTERFERE in Lagos politics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by Writer606(f): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Let them just know that from now on too all other other tribes in our Igbo land will be suffered here, they are already suffering.. buying scrab, sowing shoe hewww you can see and Igbo man doing all those dubious work
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
I am no longer hearing Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian again grin Wetin happen? I guess all Yoruba are now the same in the face of IPOB tongue
FULANI era don pass, na Yoruba own remain now. tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Igbo woman calm down. Let preach love and not hatred.

Writer606:
Let them just know that from now on too all other other tribes in our Igbo land will be suffered here, they are already suffering.. buying scrab, sowing shoe hewww you can see and Igbo man doing all those dubious work
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by tolue42(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
MasterJayJay:
FFK is from Osun while Bayo Onanuga is from Ogun.

These foolish clowns left their states to INTERFERE in Lagos politics.

You guys don't understand Every yorubas own every states or lands in Yoruba land.. So based on giving birth to you in Lagos does not give you the right to claim our land.... We are all united in Yoruba land, even yorubas in some part of Kogi have right than you in Yoruba land
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by MasterJayJay: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
tolue42:

You guys don't understand Every yorubas own every states or lands in Yoruba land.. So based on giving birth to you in Lagos does not give you the right to claim our land.... We are all united in Yoruba land, even yorubas in some part of Kogi have right than you in Yoruba land

Stop lying to yourself. How many Indigenes of Lagos became governors of other southwestern states?

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by optionalY09: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
They are Yoruba, very similar qualify to uproot any idiots from lagos
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by magoo10(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
They must feed their empty stomach
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by Cholls(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
madridguy:
I am no longer hearing Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian again grin Wetin happen? I guess all Yoruba are now the same in the face of IPOB tongue
my brother I you can imagine. Children of hate. Eneny of Nigeria
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by tolue42(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Stop lying to yourself. How many Indigenes of Lagos became governors of other southwestern states?

You guys are just too daft, sorry to use that word...nothing like Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim again? As we Yoruba Christians don chop una eyes.. So the next thing is to start telling us who is a lagosians Inside Yoruba Land

You guys always behave like a goat I swear. Whenever they beat you somewhere, instead of you to go away, you'll still come back for another beating... Just check it very well, you will understand that I'm not far from the truth..
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by MasterJayJay: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
tolue42:

You guys are just too daft, sorry to use that word...nothing like Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim again? As we Yoruba Christians don chop una eyes.. So the next thing is to start telling us who is a lagosians Inside Yoruba Land

You guys always behave like a goat I swear. Whenever they beat you somewhere, instead of you to go away, you'll still come back for another beating... Just check it very well, you will understand that I'm not far from the truth..

Stop behaving like one intoxicated with hard drugs.

State of origin is the point. You can't come from Ileife and claim Lagos as your state of origin.

I know you won't understand. Gazelle gagaraga are zombies who have been brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Address the topic, non indigenes are claiming indigenes to fight non indigenes
madridguy:
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Where do you derive this power from? Yoruba constitution? Joker!
tolue42:

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
With all the thuggery in Lagos last election,
guess the nationality of the only thug that died
tolue42:

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by tolue42(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Stop behaving like one intoxicated with hard drugs.

State of origin is the point. You can't come from Ileife and claim Lagos as your state of origin.

I know you won't understand. Gazelle gagaraga are zombies who have been brainwashed.

You be mumu man though, I guess my comment HIT you really hard.
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by tolue42(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Where do you derive this power from? Yoruba constitution? Joker!

Your eyes go clear soon!
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by tamdun: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
So because they are not from Lagos,they should fold their arms and watch u take over Lagos which is part of Yoruba land?
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by tolue42(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
tamdun:
So because they are not from Lagos,they should fold their arms and watch u take over Lagos which is part of Yoruba land?

We are not taking over lagos, Lagos is part of our land already. Is that too hard for children of hate to understand??
Re: Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. by LegendHero(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
AgbariOjuku, they are all from the same Oduduwa source.

They can talk to Iyanmili anyhow they want. In your landlocked region too, an Ebonyi man can talk to any Yoruba they see in Anambla as they like.

We no share border with your Iyanmili ancestors so what’s your business with Yorubaland?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Obi’s Ignorance Is A Source Of The Unwarranted Outrage Within His Camp- Bayo Ona / President Buhari Ask For All Job Seekers To Apply In Persons In Lagos To Registe / INEC Raised Hope Of Nigerians But Failed — British High Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.