Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics (1936 Views)

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2023
The international convention centre filled to capacity, who is who in Anambra were all present across part lines
Nlpfmod

4 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2023
This is the biggest own state International convention centre in Nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by triple996(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2023
cool
9ice
Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
No matter what Obiano tried

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by OmotolaBoy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
A performing governor indeed
Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Anambra International Airport

9 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Soludo is doing great in road construction, he is currently dualising Unizik Junction Road to Amanuke, and constructing many roads across Anambra, indedendent power plant, industrial estate along Ukpo, flyover and road expansion in Ekwulobia, also building massive amusement Park in Agulu lake which he said will be Nigeria Diseny land, Morden bus terminals and transportation, across the cities, jetties and water transport across the River line communities, ongoing Morden drug market in Oba and so many others

7 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by DeJoeee(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
On a serious note, the rest of the country and indeed West Africa need to learn politics and governance from Anambra state.

Despite their different political views, their seems to be this common template among Anambra leaders aimed at developing the state.
Starting from Ngige to Peter OBI ( who laid solid economic and infrastructural foundation) to Obiano who continued the Anambra development agenda and handed over to Soludo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
DeJoeee:
On a serious note, the rest of the country and indeed West Africa need to learn politics and governance from Anambra state.

Despite their different political views, their seems to be this common template among Anambra leaders aimed at developing the state.
Starting from Ngige to Peter OBI ( who laid solid economic and infrastructural foundation) to Obiano who continued the Anambra development agenda and handed over to Soludo
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by blacksam01: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
they shld reduce the cost of hiring the ICC and allow event of entertainment reign there.. government functions dont come up now and again...

its a wasted project otherwise
Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by Legitisreal: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Soludo is trying

But that hall no reach 10k I wonder why you people like lies

Have you seen 10k stadium
Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by PoloG: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nice cool
Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by MXrep: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
Soludo is doing great in road construction, he is currently dualising Unizik Junction Road to Amanuke, and constructing many roads across Anambra, indedendent power plant, industrial estate along Ukpo, flyover and road expansion in Ekwulobia, also building massive amusement Park in Agulu lake which he said will be Nigeria Diseny land, Morden bus terminals and transportation, across the cities, jetties and water transport across the River line communities, ongoing Morden drug market in Oba and so many others

Pictures of Soludo's projects please

2 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
blacksam01:
they shld reduce the cost of hiring the ICC and allow event of entertainment reign there.. government functions dont come up now and again...

Not just government functions

3 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by MXrep: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
blacksam01:

The ICC is yet to attract any meaningful events

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by LibertyRep: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Regardless of the distractions, I feel Soludo should be able to do great things in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by MXrep: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Not just government functions
Maybe state should lobby more high profile event else it becomes a white elephant project
Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by Sammy07: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
DeJoeee:

Travel out of your state.
Who says others no dey develop their state with template despite their political differences?

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by Sammy07: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
This is the biggest own state International convention centre in Nigeria

I prefer The Dome to this
Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Legitisreal:
Soludo is trying

Use your Google

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
MXrep:

https://fb.watch/jvYQI4Y2LJ/
Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by Zupay: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Kudos to Ndi Anambra, it is a feat for the Ndi igbo that despite being taunted of not knowing how to play national politics in Nigeria, we are the least poor zone in Nigeria going by Federal Government's statistics as that spirit of resilience, that spirit of not scared of leaving home, your comfort zone in search of the golden fleece has made us stand out. If as back as in the early 80s, villagers in Imo state and imolites who were living outside the state were motivated to regularly contribute to the building of Sam Mbakwe Airport, our spirit is strong.

I hope in the coming years with the deregulation of the power sector and railway, the five south east states can come together to build regional rail network, where can one travel by train in less time from Aba to Onitsha, from Nnewi to Owerri, Abakaliki to Umuahia, Nsukka to Awka etc.

We have the human capital scattered all the world and we can draw these capital back home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by DeJoeee(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
I have a mobile job that have taken me round the 36 states of the federation and Abuja .
Infact my boss that I'm attached to just booked Lagos-Abuja- Kano flight tomorrow.
Which state are you talking about?

Sammy07:

Travel out of your state.
Who says others no dey develop their state with template despite their political differences?

3 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Legitisreal:
Soludo is trying

The ICC has many sections, there are smaller halls within the complex and the main massive section, this are the corridors

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
MXrep:

Maybe state should lobby more high profile event else it becomes a white elephant project
Anambra new government house and lodge under construction

3 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by LegendHero(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Anambra new government house and lodge under construction

why are you ashamed to use your actual moniker?

President Bola Tinubu already won the election and we are not going to mock anyone. Just come back to Nairaland make the gbas gbos continue.

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by ANSMEDIA: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
MXrep:

Ekwulobia flyover, road expansion, fire station and bus terminal has been flagged-off last two weeks, and the contractor has been mobilised

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by Sammy07: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
DeJoeee:
I have a mobile job that have taken me round the 36 states of the federation and Abuja .
Infact my boss that I'm attached to just booked Lagos-Abuja- Kano flight tomorrow.
Which state are you talking about

Since you know that
So why are you saying all governors should be using anambra development model or whatever?

Why lumping all the governors together? Why not point out which state government that is not going so?

Anambra no even follow Oyo development, Akwaibom or kano template talk less of Lagos!
Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by DeJoeee(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
I have the assumption I'm arguing with someone who is enlightened that's why I'm taking them time to explain my statement.
Let me ask you this

If Adelabu of the APC had won Oyo state governorship, would he have continued with GSM's legacy projects?
Can all the opposition party chieftains (APC, SDP etc) in Oyo state attend Oyo state function anchored by GSM ?

Can Ganduje attend ,the current NNPP governor inauguration?

Can Akpabio attend gov. Udoms project inauguration invitation?
I'm from Delta state, can Omo Agege attend any state function organized by Ifeanyi Okowa etc.

When I say Anambra is playing mature world class politics, don't argue with me, I know what I'm saying.
OBI ousted Ngige, but the same Ngige called him his friend and brother on national Tv and even attended OBI's daughters wedding.
Can Emeka Ihedioha do same with Gov. Uzodinnma?

Soludo fought Obi's Presidency but the same OBI attended Soludo's function.
Can Tinubu attend any state function organized by Gov. Adeleke ?

Sammy07:

Since you know that
So why are you saying all governors should be using anambra development model or whatever?

Why lumping all the governors together? Why not point out which state government that is not going so?

Anambra no even follow Oyo development, Akwaibom or kano template talk less of Lagos!

3 Likes

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by Grgt0n: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
MXrep:

Basilo101 the bitter frustrated nwa nsukka. Ugwuanyi has wasted almost 8yrs with almost nothing to show. Now you are worried about Soludo who has done more than Ugwuanyi in just one year. That was how you were attacking Obiano, now you don't wanna see his projects anymore. Evil man

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by Grgt0n: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Basilo101 the bitter envious nsukka man. The Awka ICC is the biggest and best in igboland and it is attracting both international and local events. It is the only worldclass event center in igboland

MXrep:

The ICC is yet to attract any meaningful events

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics by Grgt0n: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
It is attracting big time events that are coming to SE. Basilo101 the evil envious nwa nsukka stop being bitter

MXrep:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Killing and burning: What Really Happened In Awgbu / President Of Benin Republic Visits President Bola Tinubu In Paris / Nigerian Scammers Setting The Stage For Terrorism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.