Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga (66032 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Web2020: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Your cry is so sweet, I'm enjoying it baje baje grin grin grin cool shocked
#Obi is coming.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=reddingtonblack post=122078483][/quote]

TINUBU RIGHT NOW, SEE ME SEE PRISON, SO ALL MY DRUG DEALS HAS FINALLY CUT UP WITH ME grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by tinsel: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
kay29000:
He should have just ignored the tweets... Now he has brought more light to it. I didn't even know about it, now he has given Nairaland food to eat.
Bayo is at times insane. He needs to control his anger most of the time. He did a lot of damage during the campaign.

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by favor914: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Your cry is so sweet, I'm enjoying it baje baje grin grin grin cool shocked
Keep fooling yourself with the emojis, I know for a fact that you are severely pained, just like your Oga Peter Gringory Obi running around from pillar to post looking for mandate, like a chicken that just got its head chopped off.

Very useless man, wants to be President of where? Right from the on set, we told you oblivious Obidients that the idiot is wasting his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by drsugar: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
The elections have come and gone.
Must Nigeria burn down because Obi lost the election?

In 1993, a Yorubaman won the presidential elections and it was annulled by a Northerner. Did the world come to an end?

GEJ lost to Buhari and he handed over peacefully. If he was from south east, with this their current behavior, only God know what would have happened!

SpatialKing:

Please you never voted for Peter Obi
Because if you really did you won't have made your decision based on tribe..
Moreover, it shows you are the weakness human ever presidential elections where held not more than one month ago you are already changing your mind...

So please save us that crap that you voted for Peter Obi
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bayo Onanuga does not have the temperament to be the Chief Spokesperson of the President elect.
You don't respond to every allegation by opposition.
You are fighting pigs, so what will you expect?
Sometimes silence speaks volume....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Allisgud: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
I didn't see the son of a bitch tweet until now,he didn't know he is making it more viral🤣🤣🤣
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
Keep fooling yourself with the emojis, I know for a fact that you are severely pained, just like Peter Gringory Obi running around from pillar to post looking for mandate, like a chicken that just got its head chopped off.

Very useless man, wants to be President of where?

Your tears are the source of my joy, remember your name is favor, you are doing a GOD work grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by diggindeep: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:

No. The question is, is he the constitutionally returned President- elect of Nigeria or Not?

Question is was he a drug dealer or not?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
BaddestQueen:
kitikpa gbagbue nna gi
Hahahahaha

ogbenye nwoke😂
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Web2020: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
Please Shut up, who do you think you are fooling? Can you swear that you are not igbo?
Your brain is too tiny to comprehend. I be-little myself to swear because you failed to believe the obvious. That one concern you
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by favor914: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Your tears are the source of my joy, remember your name is favor, you are doing a GOD work grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Peter Obi going to Court is your short lived joy.

From ipob to Peter Obi, from Peter Obi to Court, from Court back to ipob.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
diggindeep:

Question is was he a drug dealer or not?

He will run away from that question, they want to force a drug lord on our throat then using igbos as a scapegoat, we understand the game

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by favor914: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Web2020:
Your brain is too tiny to comprehend. I be-little myself to swear because you failed to believe the obvious. That one concern you
Shut up & don’t change the narrative, is that what I asked you? I said swear that you are not igbo if you are not playing the Hypocrite?

Let those terrible demons from the forest of Aro Chukwu not descend on you? I double dare you to swear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

LOl

Who's in tears amongst Tinubu supporters or Obi supporters? You guys are known political failures since time immemorial 😂

I'm glad your kindred will hang Tinubu portrait in their various offices😂
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Juju70(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
starstaz:

Yes a proud Tribalist. If you cheated me on ur turf, tribal enclave, never will I go mad since I believe their will surely be an away game.

Only madness can cure madness.

Goodluck
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

He will run away from that question, they want to force a drug lord on our throat then using igbos as a scapegoat, we understand the game
Tinubu is your lord and saviour Nwanne. He will lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years. Kiss the reality and stop hyperventilating on Seun platform 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by BaddestQueen(f): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

ogbenye nwoke😂
ikpu nne yi 4 4 naira
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by drsugar: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Your believe and opinion about the election is not the same as the truth.

What we know right now is that Asiwaju Tinubu is the constitutionally returned President Elect of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Whether it is Gibberish or not excellent or whatever, leave that to the courts. Your opinion is not the truth/reality.

Obi himself has benefited significantly in his political career from the Nigerian Judiciary (courts and elections petition tribunal)

Why he’s acting all funny now is what surprises everyone.

Abiliboi:

Gibberish!
It's not about Igbo presidency rather a quest for legitimacy and good governance in Nigeria. Rule of Law should remain supreme else we will continue to get it wrong. Presidency or no presidency igbos kept soaring high

"If you want to answer his Excellency, the process that will lead you to the office must be excellent" ~ Peter Obi 2023
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Abiliboi: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
He should go to Namibia, we don’t need a Pdp runaway waiver presidential candidate that purchased his nomination.

His passion is high that is my observation and he must be elected through a party. You should have referred him to the Western world, tomorrow you will run to Europe or America,(dubbed working systems) even to enslave yourself and survive but out of tribalism, you are not ready to effect good change in your own country no matter how small. The same MC Oluomo sent his children to US...why? Reason am...Even as an American citizen, can he try such in the US??, but here in Nigeria he's causing violence and deaths during an election to your detriment and for his personal and family benefits. Use your head, yoruba presidency will not favor you uniquely. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by joba4luv: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Onanuga you shall not witness the goodness of the country IJN
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
Peter Obi going to Court is your short lived joy.

From ipob to Peter Obi, from Peter Obi to Court, from Court back to ipob.

Your savior and mentor is a drug lord, how can we allow such personality become president of this Nigeria, not everybody is like urchins
Omo we get dignity unlike you and other urchins
Did you get that into your tiny skull?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by package7(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Absolutely theirs days are number,those uncircumcised obidients Obi supporters. We shall give them back to back.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:
Tinubu is your lord and saviour Nwanne. He will lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years. Kiss the reality and stop hyperventilating on Seun platform 😂😂

Tinubu will only rule you and your family grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
BaddestQueen:
ikpu nne yi 4 4 naira
Hahahahaha

ogbenye njo😂😂
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by favor914: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abiliboi:

His passion is high that is my observation and he must be elected through a party. You should have referred him to the Western world, tomorrow you will run to Europe or America,(dubbed working systems) even to enslave yourself and survive but out of tribalism, you are not ready to effect good change in your own country no matter how small. The same MC Oluomo sent his children to US...why? Reason am...Even as an American citizen, can he try such in the US??, but here in Nigeria he's causing violence and deaths during an election to your detriment and for his personal and family benefits. Use your head, yoruba presidency will not favor you uniquely. Wake up!
Please Keep quiet, reason what? did you witness what happened @ Congress January 6th 2021 in Washington DC.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack

Peter Gringory Obi the biggest political hypocrite, in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Juju70(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
onuman:
Bayo Onanuga, you know it: Tinubu was forced to forfeit N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past. Nigeria is gonna be seen as a PARIAH country by leaders of the industrialised world who know about Tinubu's drug trafficking offences, if he becomes president of Nigeria.

if people tweet the same message now, they are trying to save Nigeria from impending doom if Tinubu is eventually sworn in as president of Nigeria, after a most deceptive and fraudulent election process that made INEC pronounce Tinubu the winner.
You also know the disaster to come by having an OBVIOUSLY mentally handicapped Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

Leave dem na wen dem travel dem tell dem say green white green oya this way for special checking! Na dat time dem go shout racism

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by magzey: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
optionalY09:
Yes their days are numbered, children’s of baby factory have no respect for their papa
Like seriously Dem no get home training some of them dey shout on their parents, unfortunate of them grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Bigkoko: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
#Tinubuforprison #Tinubuinecpresidentelectthedrugbaron #Tinubuthedrugdealer

Straight to twitter........ God go punish everyone wishing a drug dealer & boko haram apologist on poor Nigerians.

Yesterday, scores killed by bandits in Ondo states! The mandate thief no go rest until he hands over the crown......

chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1639882090501095425?t=4x38KznnFwxWsk0t7KPcZQ&s=19
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Web2020: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
Shut up & don’t change the narrative, is that what I asked you? I said swear that you are not igbo if you are not playing the Hypocrite?

Let those terrible demons from the forest of Aro Chukwu not descend on you? I double dare you to swear.
On this matter, it shall not be well with who lies between us. Anyone between us lying on this issue shall lose the most valuable thing in life. Make sure you say amen. You say Amen or not, so shall it be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.