Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,987 members, 7,859,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? (260 Views)

Southern Muslims Are In An Awkward Place Politically (tinubu) / I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / Awkward Moment Buhari Snubs Tinibu's Wife As He Exchanges Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? by HardLifee: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
My Nairaland colleagues thanks for coming in, here is what happened yesterday
So am a teacher and my students just wrote my paper this friday.

The exam officer gave me my scripts to mark same Friday. So I realize I need the question paper as well so I can start marking.

So yesterday (which is Saturday), I went for PTA meeting and I ask the exam officer to give me the question paper, he was busy, but he said he is going to the ict right now and I should follow him

I followed him and he opened the ICT office, the VP too was there. And the exams officer told me to look at that area (an angle 90), check for the questions.

So I went their and I started checking. While I was checking, the VP and exam officer went out, but I kept on checking because the papers were many.

Unknown to me, both of them went out and I was left alone in the ict, the director came in and I was still checking, when I turned back I saw him behind me.

I then quickly told him am looking for my question script but He didn't answer and I felt sad. I kept thinking, "is he thinking am here to steal or what?
Re: My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? by God1000(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
You should explained everything to the director immediately before leaving.

You can still do that if you haven't

1 Like

Re: My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? by illicit(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
U don't have any problem unless he saw you ransacking the wrong place at the right time

1 Like

Re: My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hmmm, OP. dis ur Story Sha.

E be like 'Deeper Life Preaching'. 😄😄
Re: My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
No qualms abeg....
he might have forgotten self

1 Like

Re: My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? by phorget(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why are you bothered? You are already a suspect by giving answers to unasked questions.
Re: My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? by greatiyk4u(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
With this disjointed English language poor writing skill, I hope you are teaching nursery school students?

Since you have clear conscience, no need for fear of accusation
Re: My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? by StolenMandate: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
That's always the problem when you're too timid and lack self confidence.

I know what I'm talking about. Why should you even feel sad in the first place??

Forget that thing, act like nothing happened.
But if you now get to school tomorrow and start feeling uneasy when you see the Director, then you have a problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Considering Retiring From Politics To Church Business / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Leaders And Members Of Panthers Sports Club / BOKO HARAM Bomb Maker Dies From The Bomb He Set To Kill Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.