Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE (1166 Views)

Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win / Revolutionnow: Court Declined To Order The Release Of Omoyele Sowore / Kogi Guber: I’m Not Contesting – Hon Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE by Simongm(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
The Secretary of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council(APCPCC) and Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Finance, Hon James Abiodun Faleke has declared that his decision not to participate in the Governorship race of Kogi State is borne out of his desire to subject his personal interest to national interest.
A group of Kogites from the three Senatorial Districts had put money together to purchase Governorship nomination form for Hon Faleke last month, urging him to throw his hat in the ring as the most acceptable candidate at the moment.
But in a chat with our correspondent yesterday, Faleke urged those that bought the form not to lose hope of a better Kogi without him, adding that he will still add value to the State in many other ways.
"I am of the opinion that my personal interest must not overide national interest. I alongside several other supporters worked hard for the election of our Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It would be out of place for me to jump out of the team to start pursuing personal goals. The people that bought form on my behalf meant well and I appreciate them and I am pleading with them and my other numerous supporters in Kogi State to see the larger picture and to note that I am still with them spirit, body and soul and will continue to contribute to the development of the state", he stated.

https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/kogi-guber-race-why-i-declined-to-participate-faleke/

1 Like

Re: KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE by since13o: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wow. So he really wants to let Bello choose his successor? Too bad for Kogi
Re: KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE by OmotolaBoy(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2023
Okay...
Bello gradually becoming a godfather in Kogi politics
Re: KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE by yinkus6750(m): 3:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Hope he doesn't get disappointed with the anticipated larger picture.
His support for Asiwaju should have earned him what he missed 8 years ago . obviously, the state needs a natured and experienced politician to take over from the incumbent
Re: KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE by SpartaOfLagos: 3:52am On Mar 27, 2023
News without source
Re: KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE by LordofNaija: 4:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Mushin boy from Kogi
Re: KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE by Ofunaofu: 5:23am On Mar 27, 2023
I hope he will not come out to debunk the new, blaming it on his detractors

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Voice Tape, A Piece Has Been Moved By Tinubu On The Chessboard. / Tinubu And Osinbajo: What Comes To Your Mind With This Picture? / Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.