Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Female Student Raped By Five Guys At Abia State University - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Student Raped By Five Guys At Abia State University (2477 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Female Student Raped By Boys After Touching Her With Ring / A Female Unical Student Raped In Male Hostel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Female Student Raped By Five Guys At Abia State University by ASANIGBO20(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2011
Around this time last year, we had a scandal that rocked the University of Edo state, Ekosodin, where a set of female students were punished by some hoodlums, suspected to be cult members on campus.

Something similar has yet again happened, however, this one is a rather ALARMING, SICKENING AND DISTURBING story which I got on my desk yesterday (Thanks to my good friends at THEWILL). A female student at ABSU (Abia State University) was molested and raped by a gang of 5 guys; why did they do this? she allegedly disrespected one of the guys on campus, so they decided to take the laws into their hands by "teaching" her a lesson that she will never forget.

The people I have shown this video too were very upset and angry, because of the act of wickedness displayed in the video, it got to a point when the girl became suicidal and started begging them to take her life (In English and Igbo language), but the guys laughed and mocked her, it was terrible, the ordeal lasted for well over an hour, SAD SAD! Something is, I really hate to be a carrier of bad news, but this is just appalling at its best! One of the CRIMINALS in the video was even swearing in the name of "Jesus Christ" at a point, this is just totally out of line.
Re: Female Student Raped By Five Guys At Abia State University by snthesis(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Female Student Raped By Five Guys At Abia State University by MMM2(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2011
old
Re: Female Student Raped By Five Guys At Abia State University by MMM2(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2011
op
can i see d video

(1)

At Least 20 Persons Killed In Plateau Village By Fulani Herdsmen / How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.