Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

At Times I Feel DEPRESSED� - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At Times I Feel DEPRESSED� (340 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / If You Feel Depressed / Things Are Not Working Out, Read This. / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Times I Feel DEPRESSED� by Kinqmaker: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Each time I see My friends or people around me been HELPED by their ELDER SIBLINGS or RICH well to do family members in one way or the other while i am the ONLY ONE supportinq myself as a RESULT of not havinq any ELDER SIBLINGS to run to in time of NEED qives me REAL and GREAT DEPRESSION 😞😞….. i feel like qivinq UP but i have no choice than to KEEP pressinq on😢…. At times i share HOT tears in my INNER room when i flash and recall that I don’t have anyone to run to😢…..i just have no OPTION that to keep movinq slowly….By God Grace i have TRIED for myself and ACHIEVE something meaningful for myself BUT how are wish i have support SYSTEM i know I would have GONE far than where i am today…… am seriously in PAINS😢😢😫😫
Re: At Times I Feel DEPRESSED� by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Mar 28, 2023
Kinqmaker:
At times i share HOT tears in my INNER room when i flash and recall that I don’t have anyone to run to😢…..i just have no OPTION that to keep movinq slowly….By God Grace i have TRIED for myself and ACHIEVE something meaningful for myself BUT how are wish i have support SYSTEM i know I would have GONE far than where i am today…… am seriously in PAINS😢😢😫😫
Where are your father and your mother? They are the ones you should tell of how hard the life you have is to you so they can better advice you and help you since they brought you into this world. undecided

God gave grace -- the breath of life--- to every man, woman and children out there too so it is not some sort of lucky charm to depend on. undecided
Re: At Times I Feel DEPRESSED� by frozen70(f): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Kinqmaker:
Each time I see My friends or people around me been HELPED by their ELDER SIBLINGS or RICH well to do family members in one way or the other while i am the ONLY ONE supportinq myself as a RESULT of not havinq any ELDER SIBLINGS to run to in time of NEED qives me REAL and GREAT DEPRESSION 😞😞….. i feel like qivinq UP but i have no choice than to KEEP pressinq on😢…. At times i share HOT tears in my INNER room when i flash and recall that I don’t have anyone to run to😢…..i just have no OPTION that to keep movinq slowly….By God Grace i have TRIED for myself and ACHIEVE something meaningful for myself BUT how are wish i have support SYSTEM i know I would have GONE far than where i am today…… am seriously in PAINS😢😢😫😫

Be grateful to God for the little you have achieved and more to be achieved

Those people who have seniors or family members to be looked, their dependants were in your shoes sometimes

Just be focused and with prayers you will excell
Re: At Times I Feel DEPRESSED� by yrhuhfy113: 2:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Kinqmaker:

Everyone is different... some people are to be HELPED BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS... while some are the HELPERS.... Only by divine guidance can they be HELPED.

You are in a phase, and you will help many after this phase because you know how it feels like.

cheer up, situations dont last forever.

1 Like

Re: At Times I Feel DEPRESSED� by woginid967: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Kinqmaker:

It is your type that joins cuult or brotherhood...

Snap out of it joor and make do with the hand life dealt you....

We need you to be tough and strong. Stop looking for who to lean on.

(1) (Reply)

Wealth And Royalty Make Polygamy Easier - Nigerian Lawyer Says / . / I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.